It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Collins Piper exposes Alex Jones with his new Podcasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com...

Yes I'm sure most of us know that AJ is a phony. Also know that their are still some on here that have not realized that yet. So here ya go, shut up and listen.
edit on 4-1-2011 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To see Jones' true intentions all you have to do is look at how many advertisements are on his webiste. He obviously is just in it for the money.
I think he's probably planted by people in the NWO. In the protocols, they even say that they would "create" people like Alex Jones and use it to keep tabs on everyone that actually wants to rebel against them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This "michael collins piper" only seems to be making accusations with no evidence to back up his claims. also how exactly Is Alex Jones benefiting the PTB? what evidence do you have to link Alex Jones to the PTB? I'm not trying to defend Alex Jones but I have seen multiple threads recently claiming Alex Jones Is a phony and a PTB puppet but I have yet to see any evidence of that. please correct me If I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

There are ads on this site...even one that pops right up when you open the site, Alex Jones doesn't even do that...so Is ATS a planted PTB site...nvm don't answer that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CatfishBob

As discussed recently in another thread! Alex Jones lost all credibility with his Charlie Sheen stunt!. Yet those who follow him refused to see the hypocrisy of his lying & even made up excuses to justify his actions in their heads so they could sleep at night! Alex Jones is pathetic with not a single shred of credibility left!. Time will prove this further! I believe David Icke to be genuinely insane in that he believes his own rubbish but Jones is devious & cunning he is a profiteer!

edit on 4-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by CatfishBob

As discussed recently in another thread! Alex Jones lost all credibility with his Charlie Sheen stunt!. Yet those who follow him refused to see the hypocrisy of his lying & even made up excuses to justify his actions in their heads so they could sleep at night! Alex Jones is pathetic with not a single shred of credibility left!. Time will prove this further! I believe David Icke to be genuinely insane in that he believes his own rubbish but Jones is devious & cunning he is a profiteer!

edit on 4-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I don't care In the least how much money he makes, you don't have to buy anything he's selling. It's the message that's important even if it is flawed it will plant the seed that will at least make people look around at the world their in and hopefully from their they can make their own decisions.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
he sounds just like him but he starts off talking about himself and why people criticize him, after advertising of course. he even sounds like a younger version. same pauses and everything. i dont care either way, if he says something, find it somewhere else too. if you want to take your side of who you want to slant things your particular view, its your own opinion, its your choice. same to monkeymans critics, but dont call the kettle black

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
wow...now that I've read through that site a bit I've realized that michael collins is a Nazi...

"Confronting Jewish Power and the New World Order in No Uncertain Terms"

"In the words of the inimitable Van Loman, "Nazis here! Nazis there! Nazis, nazis everywhere! Michael Collins Piper goes into the assinine logistics of those in the "patriot" movement who constantly harp on the Nazis as being the preeminent evil that all must fight while the real enemy goes undetected and unopposed."

and Alex Jones is the bad guy...
edit on 4-1-2011 by TruthWizard because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Bill cooper's analysis on AJ is much more professional and thought out. It's on youtube, everyone should listen to it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I started a forum about, not exactly this but how TRU tv and CNN are linked by Turner ent. and how Jesse V and Alex J work together.

You cannot trust fellow beings whom used to publicly work for the government, and both did!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots.

www.youtube.com...

He must be a tremendous actor to be able to hold character for this many years ...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My issue with the whole "Alex Jones is a profiteer" stuff makes no sense. Every website has ads to generate revenue for bandwidth. That is just the way it is. There are companies whose sole purpose is to find a company's target demographic and set up advertising that would maximize the results of advertising. That is what is called marketing. It is everywhere around us, and AJ loses no credibility for doing what everyone else is doing. Just look at his multiple sites, and it stands to reason that you have to make some money to keep an operation like that afloat. Then you have his movies. No one can deny the quality of his movies has continually gone up as his popularity and profits have gone up as well. That cost money too, so obviously he has to make some kind of profit in order to continue on. Also take into account his radio show that runs 6 days a week for a few hours a day, that is his job. How is someone supposed to do that and not get paid for it? The guy has a family, responsibilities, just like any one of us do. So how do you do radio 6 days a week, have time to research your topics, line up guest, make movies, do post production and run several websites.. and then hold down a full time job? Obviously he has to make a living off what he is doing, I think most people generally realize that going in. The next thing that blows the whole "he is just trying to make money" stuff out of the water is that he also gives away his movies for free. He ask people to buy them to fund his operations, but to not distribute it until a later date. Once you reach that date, he openly tells people to distribute it for free. When is the last time any company made a product, asked you to sit on it for a few days only, then give it to all your friends for free? So clearly he admits he has to make money to fund his operations, but yet he still ask people to get his message out. The does not define a "profiteer". Sorry.

Getting to the subject of the OP. Michael Piper has not really said anything of importance. I am still listening to it now, but other than his story about how Alex got him taken off the air in South Texas as a way to get rid of competition, nothing is new. It is the same old circular arguments with no evidence at all. "He doesn't discuss the Vatican, or the Zionist, he avoids topics of Jews".

The first part is almost over and I have listened to over 30 minutes of "It is time for Alex to either shape up or ship out. We need to continue calling Alex on the carpet and tell Alex, the New World Order doesn't have anything to do with Hitler. The New World Order has to do with Israel, it has to do with Judaism..." blah blah blah. We have heard this argument a million times and it actually proves nothing. It is like arguing about Santa Clause. No one denies Christmas exist, but we can argue about weather or not Santa brings the gifts.

Even this guy is not debating the things Alex's says, but he is debating the source. Does it matter if the New World Order (if real) comes from Nazism or Judaism? If you are a slave, does it matter to you who the slave master is or does it matter that your actually a slave?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks lots of good info there never heard him before but already knew most of the things he talked about

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't know much about Piper but I agree with him that Alex and his twin Beck blame everything on the Nazis to distract their followers from the true PTB. An like Piper said, if anything Hitler was fighting this so called NWO.
As far as confronting "Jews", you must understand this has absolutely nothing to do with hatred of Jews. If you ever have the time to read "The Learned Elders of Zion", I think it will greatly help the reader picture this NWO that we hear about all the time from people like AJ who never have names and faces to describe who is the NWO.

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion is a book which purports to be a record of the wicked plans and tactics the Jewish elders use to take over the world. The Protocols were actually written in Paris sometime between 1895 and 1899 by an agent of the Russian secret police though Anti-semites don't think so. In particular, within the last few years there have been several TV series on Arab TV which have assumed this book to be true.
edit on 4-1-2011 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i am all for bringing jones out as nothing more then a con artist ,and a money grubbing fear monger, BUT...

michael collins piper is a Holocaust denier wich in my mind makes him a FOOL!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Alex Jones may come across as a lot of things but people that have been subjected to abuses by government agencies and law enforcement would love to have him on their side to publicly confront their tormentors...If his brash confrontational way of dealing with crooks and liars are offensive to you it is because you've never been in a helpless situation or are lacking compassion for those that have .... If he wasn't as vocal on the airwaves as he is he certainly would have been silenced by now... When was the last time a person in power he has called attention to openly counter what he has said publicly? If he is a con man, how would you label the scum that he is calling attention to..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So, respectively, should we assume that everyone denouncing Alex Jones also denounces those of whom his material coincides with- such as Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, Jordan Maxwell, Webster Tarpley, Lindsey Williams... just to name a few. If Alex Jones is a "dis-info agent", why does the material resonate with the information pouring out from all his guests? Oh wait, are all those people in on it too? For starters, Gerald Celente and his Trends Research Institute have been talking about gold prices escalating for almost a decade now. $1400 an ounce now.. Yea that's a conspiracy, right? Do you all know how many guests he's had on his show in the last 11 years that are now dead after their broadcasts? The DC madam comes to mind first...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am tired of the people who say that AJ is only in it for the money. The guy has to make a living and besides what do you think pays for the studio and other workers who help him put the show on? Do you think the studio just magically appears out of nowhere and that AJ can live off of no money?
Besides all of the videos he produces can be watched for free online in high quality. He just recommends you buy the videos and other products to help support the show.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I tried to listen to him a few days ago and he spent over 30 minutes telling people to go to Google and type in Obama Deception in 3 different ways. Desperate for Google ranking much?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

If you listen on a more frequent basis, it's a way to show the masses of people waking up these days, listening.. Most of the time when he suggests a search phrase, it in fact hits #1 on that day's search trends. Just google "google trends", and you can even search different dates...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join