It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ah, I told you guys the only reason this didn't happened is because I kneeled and I pray and also beg to Jesus not to destroy California, Jesus talked to me, an he said "love one another, and I will come like a thief in the night"

So guys, don't stone him to his death. His prediction where off, big deal, I survived another prediction and I feel like on top of the woooorldddd...... yaaahhhooooo......hip hip huray...ho

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Posters are posters,we all post what we know or prefer to know as dream or prediction,really whats upset everyone is that specific dates were stated.If you ask me its a rile up exercise and the OP may be scoffing at the attention still going on,its sad,if the dates were not made then maybe the thread would be active ,but that seems to have been the attraction ,for members to respond to the dates,bit like heavens gate,a little scary.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone else has done this but i msgd aoi3610 here on ATS and asked him to come back to defend his thread or at least let us know how he feels about all this so far no answer from him..If anything it was a interisting thread to say the least.. i enjoyed it and im glad nothing happned! there is so much going on right now in our world anything is possible...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Cruff

wow the quality of those pictures are stunning. the devastation seems pretty bad. i wonder why there isn't very much media coverage on these floods? it's like america just ignores australia.

i don't know what it has to do with this thread but thanks for sharing it

Its been all over the news in America. Where are you watching from?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Originally posted by aoi3610
Here's a new Co-incidence.

They say the "Last ICE AGE" was 2.58Million Years ago., Say that again, 2.58...? 25,800?

Co-incidence?

Here's the map which just so happens to fit where I roughly predicted. Bye bye the UK.
3-4 KILOMETERS of ICE.
(My place of Birth, Penzance in Cornwall, looks like it would be OK? (Cold, but OK)
Shame I don't live there now...

Wikipedia Link

We all know Radio Carbon Dating using Carbon 14 is gonna be wrong, there are lots of papers out there concerning that. We like multiplying things by 100, 1000, 10000?

Who knows how WRONG carbon dating is?

In fact I only read yesterday in a Science Paper that The Sun's "Activity" alters the Half Life / Radioactive Decay time of things like that.

Seems a co-incidental numbet 25,800..... (Should ask the Mayans)

Ma, LOL.

Running out of time.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

edit on 8-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Error.

Hey aoi3610,

I been following this thread for the whole length of it...its seems that you are spot on in your predictions, but a part me really wishes that you are wrong....I live in Finland by the way, and the above quoted post makes me think that Finland and all scandinavian countries will be under ice some time soon....now one thing that really makes me wonder is just how much "under" ice will we really be if the above really come to pass?
Lotta ice over here at the moment....could it get any worse?

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

Hey I predict that you will be under snow and ice for at least another three or four months then you should see a gradual warming trend. Here in America we call it Spring.
P.S. Spot On with predictions??? Show me just one.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Finally we have our answer.

The Beer Can. It needs to be Electroplated I think.

But first we need to empty it right? Hmm where'd all that beer go.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

He mentioned being born in Cornwall. Something about his writing made me think he was British.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Penzance in Cornwall 0n 21/8/1973 Leo the Lyin! GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND--- Google "aio3610" if you want to see what been up to!!! Ps Happy Australia Day.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
I never knew people would be so angry with a guy who posted his insights in the Dreams & Predictions section. I don't believe his predictions either, but who cares. THIS IS A DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS SECTION!!!!

And he started the thread in the UFO forum.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is ti aoi:

I tried and tried to tell you that your starting formula using 24K was incorrect. 24k could be anything. It could mean 24,000, it could be a locker number in an airport. You should have started with Au the correct symbol for pure gold. You could have used 79 the atomic number for gold and you could have used 196.966543 which is the atomic weight of gold. Really.... 24K.... shakes head.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't post very often, mainly to stay out of the argument, but there is definitely something to the science of what AOI3610 has said. I've read every page on this thread, and the other thread the OP started which explains the science behind the "eye of horus". How many of you considered that if his contraption actually worked, he might be doing bigger/better things than wasting time replying to the same questions over and over on an anonymous web forum? Theres alot of animosity around this board, if I were in his shoes I wouldn't come back. For what? He said he hoped he was wrong! And while were on that note, what happens if his predicted scenarios unfold in the next couple weeks? Can you really call this a hoax if OP was off by a short period of time? Maybe we should give time a chance, its never failed.

I live in the northern suburbs of Los Angeles County, and I can definitely say that we've experienced the strangest weather patterns, even getting snow at elevations less than 1000ft (unheard of in California). Flurries, strong winds, and numbing cold nights is not something a Southern Californian is used to. Things are definitely changing, and everyone here subconsciously knows the San Andreas fault will shake again, its just a matter of time.

I understand OP was wrong in predicting a date between the 20th-24th, but reading over this thread I have an even deeper understanding of how incredibly ignorant people can be. I cant count how many times the same question was asked over, in slightly different ways, most of those pointless questions is the reason theres 70+ pages to read ((which obviously most of you either A) cant do, or B) refuse to do)) and a nowhere to be found OP.

Theres alot to learn from a thread like this besides the science OP mentions.

We've seen how when someone possibly offers a solution to the "ENERGY" dilema, the very people it could benefit are uninterested and more concerned about diverting the conversation to focusing on 4 dates of doom and gloom (20th-24th). Im not saying that his "EoH" works but that part was alot more interesting to me than my state breaking into the ocean or Yellowstone waking up. Living on a fault line, experiencing the 1994 Northridge 6.7 quake, and lots of other small ones in between, I'm somewhat numb to the thought of the "big one". So if and when it happens, it happens...big deal, life goes on.

We've also learned in full detail how to get peoples attention, keep them interested, involved, and distracted. Psy-Op anybody?

We've learned that some people have the fire and desire to discipline someone who at most took a few hours of their time, someone they never even met. SMH wondering where that fire is when it comes to our nation going down the drain, or our "elected" representatives doing the nonsense they do with our hard earned dollars, (insert next real life issue)....Wheres that fire when it comes to things of importance?

And last but not least, we've confirmed that shallow minded people love to point out when someone is wrong, they will even "waste" hours of their own time reading and following a thread they don't believe or respect just to say "I told you so".

AOI3610 if you read this i sincerely hope nothing went wrong with your experiment, your safe and in a good state of mind, I'm pretty confident you are.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow people, the last 5 pages are filled with useless crap from people with nothing better to do than troll the thread, you can at least read it Oh well,... his dates were off, The science was worth the time by itself. And I learned that copper-sulfate is fun. and sulfuric acid melts carpet,(so much for my deposit)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

EVERY WEEK THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE MAKING "PREDICITONS" THAT NEVER HAPPEN. YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN AND CRASH.

It's destroying this sight and Im so fed up with it. Sorry for the caps but i wanted to show my anger lol

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by PhantomLimb

ATS admin candidate ?

Regards
Lee

FFS, that is your first post since November of last year? Troll a thread much? I pointed out that this is a hoax and it's getting a lot of traffic, making it seem legit. Thanks for your input.

It was productive at the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057
Finally we have our answer.
The Beer Can. It needs to be Electroplated I think.
But first we need to empty it right? Hmm where'd all that beer go.
Just when I thought I'd found the right can for the job too...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/474d77d80cec.jpg[/atsimg]
Edit: Actually, I found the Eye of Horus to be the most interesting part of the thread I was hoping aio3610 would start a new thread on that topic alone.
Predictions come and go all the time, no big deal really, it's a good thing aio3610's prediction didn't come true.
No?
C'mon aio3610 just suck it up and be glad your prediction was out and focus instead on what lead you to make it in the first place. That was interesting.

I truly hope all is well mate.
edit on 26/1/2011 by Hammaraxx because: he actually enjoyed aio3610's posts regardless and didn't want this post to appear to be taking the (slang for beer!)

Edit #2: Just discovered aio3610 did start an Eye of Horus thread "Hello and the Eye of Horos" (sp?) although the last post was 2/1/2011.
edit on 26/1/2011 by Hammaraxx because: he found aio3610's "Eye of Horus" thread

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I see a huge event, San andreas, Yellowstone etc or bigger, Mag9+ on or before Jan 24th. (Nearer 20th to be fair)

Huh? So what happened? It's the 26th day of January in the year of our Lord 2011.

I see the world trying to adopt a new source of energy, the same source that was used by the Egyptians, the Mayans, The Aztecs, Ancient Greeks etc.

And what, pray, is that source of energy used by the Egyptians, the Mayans, The Aztecs, Ancient Greeks etc?

I see not much time.

Delightfully vague huh? Much time for what? Godzilla to appear?

I see Israel with a New Leader in May - Donald Tusk, current Prime minister of Poland.

Just as easy as Iran's Prez Ahmedinajad taking over as the Prez of the US of A!!

I see a cataclysmic event in Mid - End May - 16th ish, perhaps 14th, directly from the SUN.
Rendering most of the Northern hemisphere frozen, instantly. (Frozen in Hell, for a long time, perhaps a thousand years or more, trapped, with no place for the soul to go)

Trapped with no place for the soul to go? I thought the soul is not confined to the third dimension? Darn! Gotta get back to the drawing board!

I see Altantis "Re-Appearing" from the currently, but not then, frozen Antarctic wilderness. Built and ready to occupy.

Built and ready to occupy? Wow! How about my previous mortgage? Is it for free? Where do I join the 'Q'?

I see the Middle East in turmoil

So that's news?

I see the remaining population either huddled in caves high up in mountains, or in an ark, waiting for the skys to clear.

Wow! 7 billion ppl huddled in caves? On mountains? On an ark? Now this ark would need to be as big as the US of A! No soccer then? Geeez!

And that date will be the 21st December 2012.

5.6 gazillion pages on Google say the same thing!! So what's new?

All a bit odd, but that's exactly what I see.

I really don't see what you see! Sheeesh!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

For you;

I loved your golden beer can and the OP did made a new thread for the eye of horus alone in the science section;

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

Now in general;

I found this an interesting thread because of the way the OP presented it. He actually produced something and took photo's and movieclips of it to show us. Although I did not believed his predictions about certain events and dates, I learned some new insights in the way the egyptians could have used some sort of industrial power instead of men power alone (wether the eye of horus may be true or not - I just liked the idea itself). That the great pyramids could be great powerplans seemed quit logic and new to me... And I learned some new insights about the use and importance of gold through the ages.....

So if you're tired of all the predictions; (a) Don't wine about it and leave (you should not be here in the first place) or (b) look (read) a little bit further and try not to focus too much on the predictions and comment on the things which have your interest (although it seems you like to focus on predictions...)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinski

That's exactly how I feel, all the naysayers will obviously be around to trash the predictions but as I said a few pages back, the science was what kept me here. Obviously if the naysayers wanna ignore that and focus on a prediction for last week that never happened then obviously whatever additional information that could've expanded their knowledge will have been lost on them.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Ravinski

That's exactly how I feel, all the naysayers will obviously be around to trash the predictions but as I said a few pages back, the science was what kept me here. Obviously if the naysayers wanna ignore that and focus on a prediction for last week that never happened then obviously whatever additional information that could've expanded their knowledge will have been lost on them.

What science? I challenge you to copy and paste again the part of his ramblings that actually PROVE anything.

I dont think the people who followed along on his coat tails realize what true science is. All he did was ramble incoherantly about ancient Eqypt, and somehow managed to equate gold with god.

If someone actually believes that he is able to attain nuclear fusion from throwing a gold plated beer can and some tin and lead into an oven, you are incredibly naive. As ive said before, thousands of brilliant scientists have worked years and thrown billions of dollars at what he is trying to do at home in his kitchen. Give me a break.

Please, show me the MATH what proves he can attain nuclear fusion in the manner he was describing. Hell, just show me a step-by-step guide with an explaination of why doing each step creates the desired outcome.

Why did the Eqyptians need a "power source" to make the pyramids when human labor would suffice? If they DID have a power source, how did they harness that power?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well being a science major, I certainly learned a new approach to home made fusion techniques and their potential as well as the possible relevence of numbers in ancient astrology etc so again, while there may not be solid "evidence" his project worked, the very possibility that it could be used to varying degrees with modifications may aid the people who do science as a career in labs who never saw this particular approach before.

I ask that you not be so condescending in future before knowing the full facts of a person or their knowledge/lack thereof in some cases because again, we all are anonymous members of a forum posting our opinions and findings but as the rules state, we have to maintain a sense of civility and assume that other members share the same knowledge as yourself unless they ask for help in understanding something.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join