It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I am just attempting to get the Science section to not only see that I am asking VERY little given the reward, but also to see sense as it were.

They want their CAKE, and they Want ME to eat it for them.

$10 and I'm guessing 3 hours, I guess more to "practice" the can.

But come on, $10, To prove, or disprove, a theory that, well, could potentially save the world?
I don't know, am I being too dramatic here?

I guess I am if you haven't read this thread in it's entirety.

They ask for something I cannot give as they expect, I have stated I have no lab, only a kitchen.
I have given them ALL they need to make this, one must have the will to try?

Surely?

THEY need to WANT to change?

Will they see it?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Your heart is so into this, that I'm not sure if it will break if stuff happens or if it does not happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
An astronomical unit (abbreviated as AU, au or a.u.) is a unit of length equal to about 149,597,870.7 kilometres[1] (92,955,807.27 miles) or approximately the mean Earth–Sun distance.

Couldn't help but think of this when I saw the elemental name of gold.. sorry if it had been mentioned, I am not all the way through the thread, however I am moving along steadily and increasingly intrigued and somewhat alarmed. lol

Well played throughout, I must give credit to standing your ground.. my roommate and I have always considered an airship of some sort to be the best way to prepare for any global cataclysm.. your theories and pictures will come in well handy for our preparation.

I will comment further with a more expanded response to the thread in its entirety.. my awareness has egging me on a path of discovery as well recently, so know that you are playing your part wonderfully for those who are playing their parts with you. Those who have ears, and all that

More soon

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I will be fine.

Either way I see this:

MONEY (Goverment) =
BP + COREXIT

equals

FUSION CENTERS + RESIDENTIAL CENTERS

which leads to

GRAVE LINERS

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

LOL, yet another co-incidence?

AU - GOLD - 1 Astronimal Unit from the SUN.

To be fair I did not look at that one either.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

I will be fine.

Either way I see this:

MONEY (Goverment) =
BP + COREXIT

equals

FUSION CENTERS + RESIDENTIAL CENTERS

which leads to

GRAVE LINERS

I know that you have explained this already not very long ago, and that you are not a fan of repeating yourself for the umpteenth time. But can you try re-explaining this in different terms this time? This is one of the times when I feel lost with the connections.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

I am affraid you will have to re-read, it's only the last 10-15 pages or so.
I am going to bed.

I will answer it in the morning if you do not get it still.

See you in the AM.

edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Good night!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

LOL, yet another co-incidence?

AU - GOLD - 1 Astronimal Unit from the SUN.

To be fair I did not look at that one either.

Indeed. Also, it is interesting to note of Adam's Calendar shows evidence of gold mining far earlier than most archaeologists are willing to admit, or synthesise. I know it has been stated many times, but gold has been very important to all cultures for what seems to be all ages. The Golden Age, The Golden Ratio, The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs..lol. 'The Gold of the Gods' in Ecuador..

It's a bit dry.. the book by Daniken has quite a few impressive pictures.. golden plates depicting African styled pyramids and animals.. accompanied by a vast library, indecipherable, ignored by most.

Still reading

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yeah, I've always teetered on the edge of skepticism and belief. I'm aware that the media is under wraps, and that these same people have controlled the monetary system in America since the establishment of the federal reserve. I also live right above the shadow of the DuPont's, who pretty much run Delaware State, big pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals. But there's always been the idea that MAYBE, just MAYBE I was paranoid, or so bored with life, having to scrape by, that I was subconsciously hoping on some sort of disaster to free humanity. I'll admit seeing the state of the world depressed me as a young teen. Current conspiracies aside, I believe the ancients were much more in tune with the sciences of the cosmos. I won't even get started on the theories I've heard Tesla was on the verge of mastering before his death, and disappearance of his notebooks. I'm sure you know anyhow. Like I have said, I've noticed alot of angst amongst my peers and family. Most do not know where to pin it down. I believe it's magnetism, most likely emanating from the sun. Most self medicate heavily anyhow, to either numb it down or prevent their brains from noticing the bombardment of signals. I almost saw this as another doom and gloom thread, but your knowledge on ancient technologies, which unite alchemy and chemistry are extremely broad. My knowledge is limited, but it all makes sense, and what I can research in my time does match up. Hope your wrong about Yellowstone though, got a friend in Northern Cali. I'd fear he'd be toast immedietely. Being on the East Coast I can only hope I'll have enough time to run for shelter in case of something like that.
edit on 13-1-2011 by vardlokkur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am creating the Eye of Horus, I am using "Lenox Lead free solid wire Solder" Tin/Copper /Selenium for my tin source(waiting to hear from the company for the proportions) , ground down memory modules from an old dell laptop for silicon source(about 99% silicon from extensive googleizing) and fishing sinkers for lead, dirt from behind my apt for earth(sitting for over a week to ensure dryness and sifted through a screen to ensure no clumps or rocks) a "Monster Java" can 473ml, and a Caswell 24K gold plating kit. And A General Electric oven that goes to 500F=260C for heat source. Also have a "ThermoScientific" Identifinder radiation/neutron detector, also identifies radiation source base on radioactive decay. detects radiation in Microcuries and Neutrons in Counts per second (adjustable but this is the preset)
Hope to put EOH in the oven Sunday morning probably around 9 or 10 pacific time.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Please let me know how it goes. I really want to do this, but oven is broken at the moment. Working on sourcing supplies. Where did you get the electroplate machine? Have very little money, but would like to find one. Live an hour from San Diego.....thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
LOL, Nostradamus...

Just informed he was also of the Jewish faith....
"Converted" to the Catholic Faith via his Father and the "persecution" that happened during those times.

1455AD

Shocking.

555 / 556 odd years ago....

Wikipedia Link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thinking about the fraction I see above, 555/556.
I only learnt about Nostradamus at about mid-day, I did not see the time.

I notice there have been hardly ANY earthquakes today?

In comparison to yesterday.

USGS Earthquake List M2.5+ Worldwide

UTC, well over half the day has gone?

the CALM, before the STORM....?

I hope this is JUST a co-incidence.

Today is 120 Days from May 14th I think...

The state of Israel was formed at somewhere between 2.00pm and 4.00pm UTC (I think, GMT anyway)
I have read "conflicting" reports, I would have said 4.00pm - 4,15pm.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Re-Wording.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Line needed adding. (Due to my editing) Sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

"Today is 120 Days from May 14th I think...

The state of Israel was formed at somewhere between 2.00pm and 4.00pm UTC (I think, GMT anyway)
I have read "conflicting" reports, I would have said 4.00pm - 4,15pm.

------------------------

Interesting, yes.

Here's another link with bird/fish deaths:
______beforeitsnews/story/352/877/Timeline_of_recent_mysterious_bird,_fish_deaths.html
edit on 14-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I look at the POWER behind TOBACCO.

And I end up here:

Philip Morris

Amongst other places....
(The links are dead, but WIKIPEDIA is not.

Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

Telling.

GRAVE LINERS.

I think of Sunday, then no earthquakes today.

2 days.

I think of GREENLAND where the SUN rose early, -2 days...

4.16pm (Rough time of Signing ISRAEL into Law) ;-)

After telling the audience "I shall now read to you the scroll of the Establishment of the State, which has passed its first reading by the National Council", Ben-Gurion proceeded to read out the declaration, taking 16 minutes,

Wikipedia Link

STILL no more EARTHQUAKES since my last post.
See where I'm heading?

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Phillip Morris = Kraft foods

Gigantic company

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Look at this

"A few hours after eating the fish, which was cooked with vinegar as inun-onan for breakfast, Maribel was at the barangay health center complaining of nausea, vomiting and headache"

globalnation.inquirer.net...

and compare it with this

"Nausea and vomiting generally occur within 24–48 hours after exposure to mild (1–2 Gy) doses of radiation. Headache, fatigue, and weakness are also seen with mild exposure.[5] Moderate (2–3.5 Gy of radiation) exposure is associated with nausea and vomiting beginning within 12–24 hours after exposure.[5] In addition to the symptoms of mild exposure, fever, hair loss, infections, bloody vomit and stools, and poor wound healing are seen with moderate exposur".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

To be fair, she did eat dead fish floating in the river, but, they were only recently dead, and only by "lack of Oxygen"

hmm.. Some sense in this perhaps??

HOWEVER, YES;

I read the Wikipedia page on Neutron Radiation and radiation in general 3 weeks ago or so.

It is bad.

4.16pm?
Just from co-incidences?

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join