It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello,had been doing some online research to see if anyone had been experiencing what i have..so here i am ..joined up..hello there.

CX

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seeingisbelieving123

Hi there, nice to meet you...welcome to ATS.

Mind if i ask what you ve been experiencing? Paranormal, religous, psychological? Whatever it is you probably won't be alone here, so don't worry about posting whatever it is you are experiencing.

Have fun, and if you get stuck, give us a shout.

CX.
edit on 4/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello to all, I am wondering if anyone can tell me more about Ahura Mazda?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeingisbelieving123
Hello,had been doing some online research to see if anyone had been experiencing what i have..so here i am ..joined up..hello there.

Hey, im fairly new here too...im dying to know what you've been experiencing...I came here originally because I was looking for like minded people and I found them...and lots more!...so come on, tell what it is your experiencing, it always helps to get stuff off your chest!

welcome!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Welcome Seeing! Welcome to the wonderful world of conspiracies, where tin foil is a must! Entertaining and never a dull moment! Hope to see ya on here!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hey there seeingisbelieving and welcome to ATS.

Just like the others I too am curious to know what you've been experience ... c'mon ... you can't dangle a carrot like that and say no more.

Whatever it is I can pretty much guarantee that there will be other's here who have experienced similar ... don't be shy.

>>>NOTE TO Bigslick

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS i cant wait to hear what your experiencing..Im new here also and find this forum to be so interisting have fun!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
just recovering from flu,,,and also never get pc to myself with the kids etc...so not entirely sure where to post this...will get a chance tomorrow thursday..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hi seeingisbelieving123, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm new also, welcome...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

there has been a few things,but i dunno where to write the stuff ..do i do it in the introduction or where do i go to share what i got..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You can mention what brought you here etc, but this is the introductions forum. So you should save what you want to talk about in detail until you are able to open your own thread in it's proper forum, no matter how much the members bother you to post it here.

edit on 12/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingisbelieving123
reply to post by CX

there has been a few things,but i dunno where to write the stuff ..do i do it in the introduction or where do i go to share what i got..

Might as well post it here unless you are going to post 200 replies to other posts relatively soon you have to wait till then to make a new thread.

Seems like a lot of waiting to make a thread...but I'm not in charge, which is probably for the best anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
welcome.. i also came here to find like minded people.. i am also new.. im sure you can get answers to what your expereincing because in my experience we are not alone

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
welcome to ATS and enjoy your time here i sure have!

top topics

join