It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Doesn't the book of revelations mention that a third of the sea will die off and a third of the sky or something to that effect. Could this be what it speaks of?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Fireworks my foot! I'm 61 and have been shooting fireworks for most of my life ... NEVER have I seen a dead bird fall from the sky!! Ridiculous. Common sense people!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

that was chernobyl , "wormwood" will poisen the woods seas and the land ,

?
edit on 5-1-2011 by zerbot565 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Finally its been reported here in the uk. No birds dying here but the other cases just popped up on the news just there. Nothing mentioned about the fish though. Makes you wonder what they know about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by ragsntatters

that was chernobyl , "wormwood" will poisen the woods seas and the land ,

?
edit on 5-1-2011 by zerbot565 because: spelling

Wormwood? Isnt the BP logo that of the Wormwood plant???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman
''January 4, 2011

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

This could be a hoax. Something about it smells.

""Delaware Police are investigating the apparent murder of a former Bush official who also championed the fund-raising effort to build the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall in Washington, D.C. Wheeler’s body was found in Wilmington on Friday.""

That sounds so stupid. In the same paragraph they first talk about "'a' person" and in the next sentence they start with his name. This would be punished in junior high, come on. And the name Wheeler must be from a Silent Hill videogame.

And the Youtube video is the same text read by a MACHINE. I hope nobody's naive enough to fall for this SICK lie. There's too many sick people who need to create this kind of hoaxes.

I recognize some things... like these stories are fueled by the reader's fear of being witch hunted, and the UFO stories are fueled by the reader's hidden desire for some higher entity to look after him.

Originally posted by zerbot565
that was chernobyl , "wormwood" will poisen the woods seas and the land

Old American Indian folklore, I remember this.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So, the Swedish one happened at night too. Weird.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.

Awsome Part of the Native American Quote

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The combo fish and bird happenings is whats puzzling. Did any of the birds have intersecting migration paths from origin to death? Will look up tomorrow, to tired now... I would hope AQMD and EPA would be all over this.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's really unbelievable the mass extinction going on around us. We should all mourn the death of nature. The death of the Gulf of Mexico, the end of the gulf stream. It's all bad for humanity. very very bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

This is actually a cree indian proverb

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In response to your question, my cousin (male, 35 years, healthy, non-smoker, fit), who lives in New York City came down with the same thing right after Christmas and until after New years. He was unable to eat and could barely walk, but started feeling better after about a week... seemed really bad though, for a normal flu. Anyway I'm not trying to say this is necessarily anything more than a severe flu, it would be interesting to hear if others have experienced the same thing, especially if we can find some links like place, time, symptoms etc.

link   
reply to post by afaik

FROM ARKANSAS
I am new but if you look at my first ever post,I SEEN THE CHEM TRAILS.They were in the air two evenings. I don't think is was an accident at all,Why not do it on a New years ? I have thought about it all night.I do know for a fact THAT BIRDS ARE MORE EFFECTED and will fall over dead with a slight toxic sub.in air they breath.THAT'S IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED and some government official is dead because he wanted to tell the truth.It's time to stand up people!

link   
DEAD FISH

Arkansas
/> 100,000
Type: Drum
Suspected Cause
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
www.todaysthv.com

Maryland
/> 10,000
Type: Menhayden, spots and croakers/various
Suspected Cause Cold Stress
Actual Cause : Unknown
Links:
www.wbaltv.com

South Wales (UK)
QTY />~ 100's
Type: Various Carp/Bream/Other
Suspected Cause Cold Weather
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
www.bymnews.com

Brazil
QTY: ~Millions (100 tons)
Type: Sardines
Suspected cause :Unknown
Links:
freerepublic.com
www.parana-online.com.br

Italy (Scarlino)
QTY 100,000s
Type: Clams/Small fish/Shellfish/Crabs/Flatfish
Suspected Cause : Pollution
Links : corrierefiorentino.corriere.it

New Zealand
Type: Snapper
www.nzherald.co.nz

www.wftv.com...
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Thousands of dead fish are floating in Volusia County Tuesday. They were all in Spruce Creek in Port Orange. The fish kill is unusual, according to people who live along the creek, because it's warm

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Wormwood is meant to kill people from water poisoning it seems but yeah it doesn't speak of a third of the birds dying so I don't think Revelations is talking about these events just yet

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Oo there we go reports of dead fish coming in now so now Revelations could be speaking of this. Waiting on a fiery mountain in the sea bit. Sounds like a volcano located by the ocean (Pacific ring of fire?) I like in Auckland we have Rangitoto which is a volcano that's in the ocean and it did some serious damage to earth last time it went off. Hopefully that's not the fiery mountain it speaks of

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Reading another website some of the explainations were things such as lightning strike etc, but the most outrageous was Iran testing a new bio weapon. yeah right it managed to make its way all the way from Iran to the back end of the US to kill some birds and NOT be noticed by others on the way there.
I favour either solar coronal mass pulse on the wavelength undetectable to us and our equipment or something like HAARP testing a pulse based microwave / energy weapon.
But to have some birds all over the world dying en masse is not only intriguing but also worrying, if it IS man made , then why can't we leave well enough alone and just live, why oh why do we have to try and weaponise practically everything we make?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.

too true im afraid this is the quote of the centry

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hey guys and girls, I need to know if ANY OF YOU ate a large cooked bird for Christmas or any day before or after, such as a Turkey (I had some of a smaller Turkey), but any type of edible game bird would qualify, even a Chicken. If you had a "christmas ham" purchased from wal mart this may concern you too, not sure what the culprit was.

The reason I ask is because my family members all got sick as hell from both turkeys, thxgiving and christmas. They appeared fully cooked. i didnt get the illness. Did anyone else get real sick for a week or two from turkey during the holidays?

Anyway, although the culprit likely was an isolated bad Turkey or Ham, or even more likely a slight under-cooking by the expert house chef, my mother's husband, who weighs over 300lbs and is 6'2 or 6'3 in height. Why do i mention that? because, im 6'1 and a 1/2 in height and 150lbs at most, im in my 20s. anyways, day before thanksgiving me and another family member were having a heated arguement and i have no record of violence against a family member and no record of violent acts. He decided to sneak behind me and bear hug the crap out of me , to which i replied by jamming my fingers into his neck, breaking my nails to the point of bruise and blood. The next day I discover my ribs are pretty badly bruised.So i spent the holidays in pain everyday, heh.

edit on 1/5/2011 by runetang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

IS THAT REAL?That is the most frighten thing I have ever seen and someone knows more about are furture than telling.GREAT POST THANKS!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join