It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here's locations of dead birds and fish thus far:

China: BREAKING! Eagle and Birds fall from the sky in CHINA

Kentucky: Women reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

Louisiana: Hundreds of DEAD Black Birds Found In Louisiana

Arkansas: For Arkansas Blackbirds, the New Year Never Came

Germany: Dead birds of prey at the roadside

Japan: Japan on alert after finding dead birds

Caroline: Dead pelican count escalates

Tucson: Nearly 70 dead bats found in Tucson

Somerset UK: Mystery as scores of starlings found dead in village garden

Thousands of dead birds fall out of the sky, North and South America

Fish:

Arkansas: 100,000 drum fish die in Arkansas River, more than 100 miles from site of bizarre blackbird deaths

Kent Island, MD: MDE: Fish Kill Caused By Cold Stress

Brazil: Mysterious killing of fish in coastal

Wales UK: UK. Dead fish discovered in canal marina near Abergavenny

Haiti: Authorities probe dead fish in Haitian lake

Australia: Dead fish clog lake at airport

Indiana: Dead fish wash up on Washington Park beach

Maryland: Unusual Fish Kill Found in Annapolis

Canada: Victoria river mysteriously turns bright green

Italy Two miles of beach full of fish, clams and crabs dead in a stretch of coast

Peterborough UK: Concern as fish die in beauty spot brook

New Zealand: Hundreds of snapper dead on beaches
edit on 5-1-2011 by ragsntatters because: Added fish

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see a map of the various bird incidents and to compare with the Ley Lines of the Earth Grid. It may be possible that as we pass into the photon belt light of a higher density in-streams to the planet.
This 4th density light with the photon spin of 32+32+32 causes non viability of 2nd density lifeforms.
If the earth is to cleansed before we reach galactic center it would make sense that these entities are leaving the physical. Dolphins, whales and others will follow. They are not 'dying' so there is no need for great sadness or sense of loss although this will be felt by some. There are to be thanked for their Service to our Infinite Creator and blessed with light and love.
Adonai

Ashim

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I live in Ireland here and not one word of this has been on Irish news or in the main papers... The Arkansas bird deaths were mentioned once on Sky News but nothing about it happening anywhere else! If this is happening all over the world than it should be ''WORLD NEWS'' and it could be very serious.

No one tells the populous anything and what do you get.? Half of people wearing masks scared of disease, and the other half assuming nothing's wrong; oblivious..

Seems like to me, if were not being told anything it causes more panic than the truth would, regardless of course what the truth is...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
My wife and I were taking our afternoon walk through the large county park next door to where we live yesterday, and I noticed, over the course of our 3 mile walk around the lake, two dead birds lying on the paved walkway. I joked about it at the time, because of the news lately and the fact that I've never seen a dead bird in that park (probably because of the fact that the open walking areas make up such a tiny percentage of the overall square acreage of the place, and not because birds never die, of course), but now that think of it, it was odd to see not just one, but two full grown birds lying in the pathway. Neither looked smashed or as if a predator had gotten it. Just freshly dead and intact. The walkways are paved with asphalt, and the brush is well cleared from the sides to about 10 feet minimum on each side, so if there'd ever been a dead bird, or a dead anything at all, along this closed loop in the 8 years I've walked it every day, it would've been very hard to miss it.

That is odd, considering the news about this lately. I wonder how many (if any) dead birds are in the woods here? We had a mass die-off of squirrels several years ago (over-population, a cicada infestation and a brutal cold snap in January that lasted a week combined to eliminate the park's squirrel population) and I never saw one single dead squirrel body. Obviously, the woods hid the bodies from our view as we walked the paved pathway. So, it's pretty unusual that I'd see two dead birds like that in the open. Like I said, 99% of this land mass is thick tree growth and underbrush. It absorbed thousands of squirrel bodies. Just surprising that these two birds were in the open. I wonder if that indicates a lot more bird bodies absorbed by the woods? Who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

What parts do you live??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How would a bird flu liquefy the birds guts?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Although I am not a medical expert or an expert in toxicology, there seem to me to be a number of factors here that are not consistent with disease or poisoning.

The first is that all of these 'mass deaths' seem to be relatively isolated and localized. Disease or poisoning would not limit itself to a 'one mile diameter of death'. Another strange factor is the apparent simultaneous deaths of these animals. Disease would not work that way. If disease was the cause it would not affect fish, bats and birds in unrelated areas around the world. Also, if it was due to one of those factors the deaths would not come in localized, sudden 'spots'. The deaths would continue, if only in limited numbers. Another strange factor is that it is predominantly the same species that are killed in these events, even though other species were in the area. Though there were, for example, some starlings among the mainly killed Blackbirds in Ark, I heard that 98% were the Blackbirds. From what I have read the same is true for the other killings as well. It's almost as if a single species was 'targeted' and a few others 'were hit'. It is also a bit weird that all the affected animals to this point have been flying or swimming creatures. Not in the 'natural domain' of Mankind, that is a bit 'out of sight' for us.

Maybe someone/something is trying to get our attention or make a point...
edit on 5-1-2011 by TheFlash because: Fix spelling error

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

I have to believe that we as a planet, will realize the magnitude of the situation sooner than that.

I believe that we are on the razors edge right now.. The earth will not support another 10 years of the same growth..

Can TPTB hurry up and get on with this depopulation? ww3 - solar event - Something has to give....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Foxnews had a report a minute ago that Sweden is now reporting birds dropping from the skies.

As a side note and to inject a little humor the 2nd season of V was on last night. They released the red rain.. Maybe thats causing the deaths of the birds...

ok.. back on topic and serious..

I agree I am not buying the fireworks argument anymore. I have seen other suggest it might be related to the magentic pole of the earth changing, which is possible since animals seem to have that as a built in function.

I wonder if it is the magnetic field, if it can be adapted to in the same manner humans adapt. There was an experiment done where people had special goggles placed over there eyes. It skewed their vision, so when someone threw a ball to them, they were off and missed the ball.

After a few attempts the human brain adapted, and they caught the ball. When the goggles came off it was the same, and the brain readapted.

Maybe this is the same for birds.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My thoughts, no proof.

Either some form of anomaly that we humans have never experienced, something that occurs in the skies above us, during strange weather cycles. Maybe micro-storms or extremes of wind or heat or cold?

What could cause this? I dunno - interplanetary cycles, or events above our stratosphere, or human influence such as weather control? Or maybe accidental methane release?

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

So birds are dieing.So what? As Captain Kirk said when he was told that Klingons were dying

He said;- "Let them die"!

I mean what use are birds anyway,apart from the chickens and turkeys and ducks which we eat the rest are just of no value to us and make a mess on our car screen windows when they poo.

People have been attacked by seagulls.Clearly they are a danger to people as well.

They also eat our fish.

Why should we care if they are dieing.Let them die.They are not meant to survive in a competitive world.They are simply the flying dinosaurs of our time.

It is survival of the fittest and if it too hot in the kitchen then get out.Scientist Darwin said so.

Humans are top dog and we are clearly the dominant species.We always win.

We don't need birds and those stupid pandas the greens keep going on about and all the greens eco friendly people's bleeding heart save our latest on the way out dinosaur species.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Birds "falls out of the sky" in Sweden too,

www.aftonbladet.se...

Translation:

"The mass death of birds has reached Sweden. In the USA there been mass death of thousands of birds dropped from the sky."

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I thought it was we come in peace shoot to kill, shoot to kill shoot to kill....

Animals dying in nature is nothing new. The recent headline though is just out of the norm. Birds from different parts of this planet are not landing and dieing. The reports are they are dropping out of the sky already dead.

Birds are not the only mass die offs we have seen in the last year. For 2010 alone there were some distrbing mass die offs that science cannot explain.

The unknown is exactly why this is a problem. We dont know cause of death...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The fear of fireworks and firecrackers ... Last year, they had not been afraid ...?
We'll have to ask for help to Mulder and Scully !

finally all this history of 2012 and change is perhaps not just a story ... things are odd.. people are odd, weather is odd , animals are odd..
edit on 5-1-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Sounds like you and your family had salmonella, which is very common to get from turkey and chicken. It's an infection and not a disease, and causes digestive tract upset and lasts a few days. It's usually caused from either undercooking the meat or cross contamination from handling the raw bird. I don't think there is a conspiracy underfoot in your situaiton.

(I got an A in microbiology in case you are wondering where I am coming from
)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.

You could of gave credit to my ancestors for that phrase...

second line...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Add Sweden to the list. Hundreds of dead birds found in Falkoping, Sweden.
Article in Swedish. www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It may be a random occurance. What you have to keep into perpective is the earth is a celestail body flying through space at a different point than 10 years ago, because of expansion theory. Do you expect that physics to be that same through out the universe. Does your stereo sound the same as it did 10 years ago?

Now we have not had 1000 of humans freaking dying out of the blue. So i would guess this is just a random act of god.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well...now that it seems to be global...it could very well be related to some sort of unexplained and undetectable bombardment of radiation (not as we know it) or....a virus that we cannot as of yet detect...

When all else fails...consider the obvious...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
Does your stereo sound the same as it did 10 years ago?

Nope, but at the same time there are no reports of stereos falling out of the sky all across the planet either.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join