It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
its being called"the aflockalypse!"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i don't know if someone already posted it. i'm quite a fan of undercovercoveralien channel on youtube and, as usual, he's on it big time.

it's the first time i link a video, so hope to do it right. if it's already on this forum, remove!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
was thinking, what if it is geomagnetic interference from the sun is responsible for the bird deaths?
What will happen to people with pace-makers. Could someone check, if there was an up-rise in deaths in time with the bird deaths?

And if not, if the hole on our earth's defence is going to disappear?? Due to magnetic reversal, ain't those people in great danger?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
read a comment on another forum bay a long time commercial sailor he stated his compases need checking on a regular basis for legal/saftey reasons and he said he has never ever had re recalibrate his equipment

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is a news article from the UK citing the events of birds falling from the sky etc.... dated January 7th.

www.thesun.co.uk...

I go out with my dogs a couple of times a day and I have noticed that the birds seem to have lost their will to live?
My dogs usually chase the birds as they feed on the grass. Their movement was always swift, hopping madly, then flying to the highest point like a lamp post to get out of danger of the dogs attacking.
Now the birds seem not to care, to the point I am fearful my dogs will catch one as they just sit idoly looking about as if they are stoned.
Does anyone else notice this in the birds?
If their internal compasses are being disturbed, would the behaviour I have witnessed result in this strange lack of fight or flight reflex found in every living creature on this earth be reduced???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
If their internal compasses are being disturbed, would the behaviour I have witnessed result in this strange lack of fight or flight reflex found in every living creature on this earth be reduced???

I doubt it seriously.

In addition, if that were truly the case, there would be increased incidence of beached whales, imo.
Internal compass disturbances would cause the birds to fly off-course but not necessarily make them fall out of the sky all at once. And then there are the crabs - I don't know if they use geomagnetism, too, but I'm thinking that they don't.

To be groggy and lethargic fits more into the theory of chemical imbalances within the body. If there is a toxic agent causing this phenomenon, then at some certain point in the resulting disease process, the poison levels in the blood system might be far greater than the red blood cells that carry oxygen to the brain. It might even be destroying the RBC's...and some reports mentioned finding of a lot of blood clots, all over the body. Here's a link and excerpt:

Huffington Post

Initial tests conducted by biologists on the red-winged blackbirds and starlings found in Arkansas revealed that the birds suffered internal injuries that formed deadly blood clots. Countless explanations have been speculated, from intense high-altitude weather like lightning or hail to disturbance from fireworks. Disease and poison were determined to be far less likely causes, though full test results won't rule them out until next week.

There are reports that in some of the cases, the dead birds have a bluish tint around their beak area which is either caused by hypoxia or poison - this is the same for most all animal life, including humans.

The migration of the magnetic north pole is being exaggerated, as well. I looked into it and the only thing unusual to do with that is that airport in Tampa (I think it was) had to close down for a few days to get their runways back in line with compass headings. But this is just one airport and not because of any sudden significant change but rather due to the cumulative effects of the always-migrating pole over the years.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Non of it makes sense all the families who live there with children and they`re saying ,ooohh we poisoned the birdfeed.WHAT are they on,no public concilltation no information as to why,at least they could have came out with a story like ,well the birds have a hn51 virus that is spreading we are collecting healthy ones but going to completly annialate every other bird because its a human cross variant form.No they don`t even say that think about it this was unintentional and is a coverup,there are reasonable,reasons for them to do it but to not inform the general public makes you loose respect for authority figiure unless thats what they want.
watch and learn how good they lie
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

GEYSERVILLE, Calif. – California wildlife officials are trying to figure out what caused the death of more than 100 birds found clustered together just off Highway 101. The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports that California Highway Patrol officers found the dead birds near the roadway on Saturday and called in the state Department of Fish and Game to investigate. The officers who found the birds described them as small with brown and black feathers. They were intact and had not been shot. The reports come as other, larger bird deaths have been reported in Arkansas, Louisiana and other states. Scientists say mass die-offs of wildlife happen regularly, and are usually unrelated and unreported. ___ Information from: The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, www.pressdemocrat.com...

I posted this in another forum but I think here is better

More dead birds.

edit on 11-1-2011 by blangger because: Link

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It makes sense now read with viewer discretion.
Here goes ...the conspiracy on bird deaths if nobody reads it i don`t care but here it goes.
The woman who had her video removed from you tube has the gas wrong not the method though,I`ll explain instead of phosgene the chem planes were depositing lithium tantalate,the reason for this is simple to create a mini iceage to reduce or try and attempt to reduce global warming,unfortunately the gas has reached lower levels and killed the birds and fish,you will ask why this element....now i don`t want to start a riot globally but read this link and you`ll well get to be in the KNOW.Or revisit thread
news.discovery.com...
Note the clandestine meetings,the spraying off,and the swine flu threat,and fema camps with coffins,join the dots folks.
swine flu covers deaths of humans,birds die mysteriously of hn51 strain,pandemic,suddenly global cooling,no more global warmimg.all hunky doody,bit far fetched just a theory though.OR
edit on 11-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ok i am from New Orleans, LA.. we alot of suck people up here now .......and i am suck i have brown stuff coming outof my ears.i think we here in big easy finding alot of dead birds to but they say anything on the news about it look it up if you like too
edit on 12-1-2011 by cage1980 because: suck at spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cage1980
ok i am from New Orleans, LA.. we alot of suck people up here now .......and i am suck i have brown stuff coming outof my ears.i think we here in big easy finding alot of dead birds to but they say anything on the news about it look it up if you like too
edit on 12-1-2011 by cage1980 because: suck at spelling

Thats why I opened the thread-its official the earth is cracking up-it has two meanings the earth is expanding and also we as apopulace are ready to crack up at whats not being said.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There is more now in Alabama.

[url=http://us.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/01/13/al.more.dead.blackbirds.waff?hpt=T2]

edit on 13-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: fix link

edit on 13-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: still trying to get the link to work

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

I'm sorry I can't get the link to work. Maybe copy and paste. Or search CNN.com.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
There is more now in Alabama.

link

edit on 13-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: fix link

edit on 13-1-2011 by rubyeyes because: still trying to get the link to work

There you go dude
edit on 13-1-2011 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for your help!

(but I'm a dudette ; ) )

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am from Canada and watching most of this from a distance for the most part.
The major portions of the global conspiracy have not yet unfolded in Canada.
Not many reports of dying species here YET, One Large amount of birds in Manitoba and a couple of other scattered cases but here are the reports in chronological order up until the 5th of jan that I have found...

Chronological Order

December 2010 - January 2011

Indiana, USA, 17 December 2010
Dead fish wash up on Washington Park, Michigan City, Indiana beach (frozen gobies, trout, crayfish, and mudpuppies).
Cause : attributed to stormy weather
www.wndu.com...

Phillipines, 18 December 2010
Many dead fish floating
Cause : suspected pollution
globalnation.inquirer.net...#

Sydney, Australia. 19 December 2010
Dead fish clog lake at airport
THOUSANDS of dead fish have been found floating on the surface of a small lake inside Sydney Airport.
Cause : unknown. (I can’t find any results for investigations for this yet).
www.smh.com.au...

Haiti, around 20 December 2010 onwards
“Scores of dead fish”
Cause presently unknown
www.france24.com...

South Carolina, USA, 23 December 2010
Cold water kills thousands of starfish on SC coast
www.lakewyliepilot.com...

Vietnam, around 24 December 2010 onwards
More than 150 tonnes of red tilapias (world’s most popular farmed fish)
Cause : “Tests on the fish and water samples reveal the deaths were caused by frequent ebb tides and the high densities of fish kept caged in pens," say officials
business.asiaone.com...

Italy, 28 December 2010
Two miles of beach full of fish, clams and crabs dead in a stretch of coast
Cause : suspected pollution in area
corrierefiorentino.corriere.it...

San Antonio, Texas, 29 December 2010
Tourists Greeted By Dozens Of Dead Fish In Museum Reach Section Of River
Cause : Officials suspect “recent rains” and cooler water temperatures
www.ksat.com...#

Argentina, 30 December 2010
Lots of dead fish
Causes : unconfirmed but officials are talking “natural” and “suffocation”
www.el-litoral.com.ar...
www.todaysthv.com...

Brazil, 29 December 2010 onwards
Millions of dead fish - at least 100 tons of sardine, croaker and catfish)
Cause still presently unknown (waiting for test results)
www.parana-online.com.br...=google_ads_frame5&parent=http%3A%2 F%2Fwww.parana-online.com.br&rpctoken=adsense_rpc_key&_methods=expand%2Ccollapse%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_resizeMe

Arkansas, USA, early Jan 2011
100,000 drum fish
Cause presently unknown

Wales, 2 Jan 2011
Hundreds of dead fish, mostly bream, carp and roach,
Cause : cold water stress suggested
www.bymnews.com...

Peterborough, United Kingdom, 4 Jan 2011
Scores fish dead in brook (not the first time either)
Cause : suspected pollution
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...

Canada, 4 Jan 2011
Hundreds of gizzard shad fish
Cause : put down to “natural occurrence”. Officials said such die-offs are not unusual but usually happen in the Spring
www.torontosun.com...

Florida, USA, 4 Jan 2011
Thousands Of Fish Dead In Spruce Creek
Officials said it was due to the cold but the fish kill is unusual because it is warm, according to people who live along the creek.
www.wftv.com...

UK, 5 Jan 2011
Dead fish in pool
Cause : cold weather
www.expressandstar.com...

Maryland, USA, reported 5 Jan 2011 (happened late December it seems)
2 million, primarily adult spot, with some juvenile croakers
Cause : cold water stress suggested
www.wbaltv.com...
www.baltimoresun.com...

Michigan, USA, reported 5 Jan 2011
Hundreds of dead fish, gizzard shad (type of herring) turning up in rivers
Cause : suspected cold stress
www.clickondetroit.com...

New Zealand, 5 Jan 2011
Hundreds of snapper
Cause presently unknown (some without eyes)
www.nzherald.co.nz...

UK, reported 5 Jan 2011
Over 40,000 dead crabs
Cause : attributed to cold stress
economictimes.indiatimes.com...

Bird Deaths December 2010 - January 2011

Chronological Order

South Korea, December 2010
So far, more than 100,000 chickens have been culled and more than 10,000 ducks due to new outbreak of avian flu.
www.bbc.co.uk...

New Zealand, December 2010
Penguins, petrels and other seabirds are dying in large numbers and washing up on our shores, says the Department of Conservation (DOC), NZ.
Autopsy reports showed they died of starvation due to a lack of small fish to feed on in the ocean.
www.newstalkzb.co.nz...
www.scoop.co.nz...

North Carolina, USA. December 2010. (It was originally thought these deaths were caused by malicious humans, but that has now been retracted).
Large number of pelicans
Cause : presently unknown (awaiting results)
www.enctoday.com...

Arizona, USA. 26 December 2010
70 plus bats
Cause - one theory is because it was “unseasonably warm”
www.azcentral.com...
azstarnet.com...

Illinois, USA. Late December 2010 onwards
Multiple birds (estimate 50 - 100), clustered around a few households.
Cause unknown.
www.associatedcontent.com...

Kentucky, USA. Late December 2010.
Lots of birds (seemed to fall only in this lady’s backyard)
Cause unknown
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

Tennessee, USA. Estimated time of death last week of December 2010
120 blackbirds (very localised cluster)
Cause unknown
www.wsmv.com...

Georgia, USA. 30 December 2010
3 rare cranes (all found together)
Cause unknown
www.courier-journal.com...

Arkansas (Beebee), USA. 31 Dec 2010
5000 blackbirds.
Reputedly killed by fleeing from fireworks

Chile, South America, 2 Jan 2011
Thousands of birds fall from the sky and die
www.youtube.com...

Manitoba, Canada, 3 January 2010
10,000s of Birds Found Dead in Manitoba
Cause : local reports suggest bird flu
www.bbsradio.com...

Louisiana, USA. (Labarre) 3 Jan 2011
500 blackbirds and starlings
Cause presently unknown
www.wbrz.com...

Italy, around 3 January 2011
300 doves
Cause unknown at this time
www.geapress.org...

Japan, 3 January 2011
Multiple birds death
Suspected : avian flu
www.nytimes.com...
search.japantimes.co.jp...

Sweden, 4 January 2011
50 - 100 jackdaws
Local vet theorises they were scared by fireworks, landed on a road and “didn’t know how to fly away from cars which hit them”.
www.thelocal.se...

East Texas, USA, 5 Jan 2011
200 birds found dead on a bridge
Theory : “Hit by cars”
www.allvoices.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that this may be caused by something that the birds are unable to perceive but is right in their way? It seems that the birds fall right out of the sky while in flight as if they were struck by something...or...they hit something. I don't know but here's a real off the wall idea...what if the birds are actually flying right into some sort of "cloaked" ship and these "ships" or "stealth" ships are being positioned all around the world for some global unveiling. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Personally I think birds being poisoned or having flu is BS, surely some birds would be more resilient to the flu than others in their flight group that a few would die earlier/later. If that was the case we would see these bird deaths to be more scattered over an area of land due to them dying at different times (by minutes give or take?), but something is killing them altogether at the same time and we see hundreds falling in the same patch of land.
edit on 14-1-2011 by salty_wagyu because: grammar

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lithiumthe3rd

Awesome chronology and compounds any logical single reason put forward by officialdum unless its a global occurrence affecting the globe itself,stands to reason.The truth is out there,on ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I saw a story a few days ago about dead blackbirds in Alabama & they were trying to blame a semitruck for their deaths and I have read several articles saying it is just coincidence. I 'm getting a little freaked out. I just saw this story & thought some of you might be interested in it Dead Birds, Dead Crabs, Dead Fish, Oh My!
edit on 1/15/2011 by wickedqueenamanda because: needed to add link

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join