It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Over on another forum, someone had listed an episode in the UK as part of the mystery. But when I checked I found that two people had actually admitted poisoning.
Similarly it may be that the events here are not linked and are due to a variety of circumstances. Or maybe there ARE things like invisible weapons/ufos/changes in the magnetosphere.
I just think we need to keep an eyes on this and try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Mentor. There were reports of cannon fire being heard in the vicinity along with fireworks just before the incident took place. Why was this not looked in to more thoroughly? In fact, it isn't even mentioned in today's article published by the Beebe News, but it was reported several times, e.g. that witnesses reported hearing cannon fire shortly before the incident - on several Little Rock news stations. People just don't have cannons laying around (or do they!!!!???). Seems to me while random fireworks may not have been enough to drive these birds from their roosting area (if it was, then why didn't similar incidents take place globally since fireworks are commonly used on New Year's Eve) but a few targeted shots directly at the roosting area with one or more cannons might cause the roosting birds to flee as a mass.
edit on 6-1-2011 by sorural because: Expounding on Statement

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Guys, seriously now. This is HUGE!! This is Global!!!
This is the first indication that something drastic is happening with the world.

The next year is going to be awesome. Scary, strange and I might die, but totally awesome nonetheless.

BTW, should i get better sunscreen?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So nothing new to report today?

I hope this doesn't spark a bunch of retards to poison birds to try and hoax more deaths.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

2 Milllions fish found dead in Maryland
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
another river turns green !!!!!!! macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

same river from last

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
off topic...
but not only birds are falling off the skies
enjoy this impressive commercial.....:-)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

p/s AXE diddend make a publisity stunt??????????????

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
here's Colleen Thomas' take on the bird situation, taken from a note she posted on facebook:

"Again I am hearing of totally asinine things being said about these mass deaths of animals. Be clear on this: our country being gassed by Phosgene and other chemical warfare gasses taken from Iraq and brought to AR. Those weapons are now being used to kill Americans and now humans are falling ill all over the globe as each day passes. Morgues are backing up in some areas and we can expect worse yet if we don't act.

THE MORONS WHO ENTERTAIN THIS AS EITHER A REASON TO GIVE UP AND WAIT ON JESUS OR WORSE, WHO THINK THESE DEAD BODIES ARE LEFT BEHIND CARCASSES OF ASCENDED BEINGS ARE HURTING YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU WITH LIES AIMED AT NEUTERING YOUR REACTION TO THIS ATTACK!

You do NOT want the karma of causing another soul to fail to realize it needs protection and must act to preserve life, its own and those around them. Spreading rumors aimed at quelling the outrage and gut reaction that something needs to be done will put blood on your hands if you are believed and someone dies because you repeated something ridiculous but pleasing. We don't need pleasing lies, we need action to put an end to this attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those out there trying to get others to lay down and take this phosgene attack as fate are the enemies of truth, GOD is truth, so be warned. I will not tolerate one idiot trying to get millions killed with careless BS posted on my sites. So far we are good here but poor Muggzi has her hands full and some of her people visit here too so be ready for them please.

Please be part of the solution which is a call to action to get copious reporting and real investigative journalism applied for a change. These dead animals will test positive for phosgene, methane and other toxic gases but no one is calling for that yet. It is up to us, we have the most to lose, if not us who? Do not allow your neighbors to spread disinformation about what this attack really means, it is no mystery folks, they want us dead, not our animals, us."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok...does anyone else find the "excuse" that is given fireworks to be the most rediculous thing they have ever heard. If Fireworks were the cause of all these birds dying, why do we not have "dead bird collection day" on July 5th every year. Come on people, fireworks, do you really think the public is that stupid? wait, don't answer that. lol.

Ok, so we know the birds are dying all over the world, not just one area. The birds are dying of a blunt trama, internal bleeding so this really gives me the creeps.

Is there a possibility the birds are getting attacked by somthing?? I have seen videos of these so called "space serpents" that fly around our atmosphere and have been caught on numerous videos and photographs?

Is there a possibility that we or another country are testing out a new type of supersonic jet or craft that may be creating a shockwave like when the sound barrier is broken, causing a blunt force to implode the birds?

If it was a virus like H5N1, would the bird show physical exterior damage and interior bleeding?

Overall sounds to me like there has been a feeding frenzy of alka-selzer world wide...maybe some defective bird food???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I strongly belief it has to do with these f*%kin* chemtrails all over the world. ust the fact that governments allow these planes to dump their whatever over us without informing us can not be something good. They really think we are idiots.....and maybe we are..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Don't birds not usually fly at night? Why were these birds-5,000 of them at that, in the Arkansas case-even in flight?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I read this story on another website and this is the theory they reported on.

"Birds are very sensitive to electrostatic charges. A simple thunder cloud will irritate a bird severley. This is why birds fly low to the ground just before a storm, to avoid the very uncomfortable charges in the air.

In Arkansas there is one of the Worlds Largest Quartz deposits underground. Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge developes over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale. This is how some lighters work. A hammer hits a quartz device releasing a spark.

Anyways, the recent earthquake has placed new pressures on the quartz deposits in Arkansas. This results in a massive discharge of billions of volts of electricity. Think how a small piece of quartz the size of a pea can light a lighter. Now think about millions of Tons of quartz discharging under the extreme pressures the Earth can push.

At some point, the charges below created a brief surface charge, positive charge, during a discharge event. The electrostatic charge is immense and knocks the birds out cold in flight. The birds are still alive though, just knocked unconscious. The birds that were flying high were the ones killed upon impact. Blunt force trauma. The birds that were in the trees survived. Some birds like to fly high, others fly low. This explains why it was species specific as the birds that flew high were the ones to die.

Even American Indians knew the area in Arkansas to have very spiritual properties. Unknown but due to the massive quartz deposits below.

Now, there is a huge amount of pressure shifting below Arkansas. It is not uncommon to find mass animal death just before a large earthquake.....And the New Madrid Fault is due, over due infact.

I highly suggest anyone near the New Madrid Fault to store water and non perishables for a few weeks. The standard prep kit."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TmTrvlr

that idea is fine but did the blackbirds not die at night due to fireworks? blackbirds dont fly at night

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I watched the video:THE GULF BLUE PLAGUE: IT'S NOT WISE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE. I don't know if this is credible,looks like the real deal,and I get no hits in the ATS search. This might be what's killing everything off.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockme
Don't birds not usually fly at night? Why were these birds-5,000 of them at that, in the Arkansas case-even in flight?

That's why a storm is the likely culprit. One tree can hold hundreds of roosting birds, and it doesn't take much to sweep them all up and toss them somewhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
With all the Animal Die offs in mind
I dedicate this song to my fellow human beings....
MAN it's been one hell of a ride!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I don't care if this happens over and over. Mass death of animals will always creep me out. And it's strange that it's being popping up in the media recent.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I live in Tucson Arizona, I don't know if it's made any headlines/what MSM is saying but on 12/29/10 we've had the same thing happen with bats. What makes this worldwide event even more scary is that we don't know what facts are real, what has been suppressed and what spin MSM is going to put on it.

www.azcentral.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
First, somebody should correct the title spelling, after all we are not talking about textiles here!

I believe it may have something to do with the the shifting of artic weather south as had happened last year, making this winter and last winter particularly severe and colder than average in the Northern Hemisphere. The other factor could well be bird flu. Anybody think it is a coincidence birds are dying in the middle of winter? I think not.
Plus the attention the intial bird deaths got meant other bird deaths worldwide suddenly got more attention.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join