It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Osho told me that when the birds leave, it is over. If you are in the area when it happens, leave that area.
edit on 5-1-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dont buy this whole firework excuse. it is to my understanding that most people are upon a level of intelligence to watch fireworks at night. and i believe that birds do the majority of their flying during the day.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is either to do with the recent weather experiments in United Arab Emirates, creating storms and modifying the weather or we are experiencing a geomagnetic reversal. Either way, this seems to be related to our magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Maybe those were Angry Birds and this was the Pig's revenge.

But seriously. I can believe the combo explanation: berries and birds alcohol poisoned thinned blood, cold air and maybe finally fireworks caused stress reaction. All those together were too much part of lock of birds.

But...there's no cold winter in Baton Rouge...

edit on 5-1-2011 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
more dead fish in mich......www.clickondetroit.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is nothing a few isolated incedents. I started a thread HERE and have not gotten any responses. There are no other things going on except for what the mainstream media has told us. Don't believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
now in texas , more birds, more dumb excuses by media www.kltv.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
birds dissapear from west coast communities.canada.com...

speaking of that i havent seen one bird in 3 days

edit on 5-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow this is creepy just like as predicted in "DOOM", and other EOW movies.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i have a google map of all the die offs since this started here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Right... because china and japan are so close to the gulf.....

Everyone in this thread going on abt the oil spill possibly being the cause really are either thinking too much or not thinking at all... If this was only happening in/around the gulf then OK... or even just the US... but it's not... it's around the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I am not sure how closely this relates but thought you might find it interesting.
geology.about.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
now jellyfish www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/11/14/jellyfish.beach.swarm.ktvu

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Also:

Polar path in geomagnetic reversals

Article Abstract:

Geomagnetic reversals have a tendency to to move either across North and South America or 180 degrees away near Australia and East Asia. This may be accounted for by hypothesizing that the varying core dynamo field is covered by a highly conducting layer which is insulating everywhere but under the Pacific hemisphere where it has metallic conductivity. Paleomagnetic data, from the Triassic and other time periods, support this hypothesis as the most plausible explanation for geomagnetic variation.
Author: Runcorn, S.K.
Publisher: Macmillan Publishing Ltd.
Publication Name: Nature
Subject: Zoology and wildlife conservation
ISSN: 0028-0836
Year: 1992
Geophysics

Read more: www.faqs.org... Lr1dbR

So is the same path as the birds that have been getting killed flying in?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not to be off topic, but buddy, you need to learn how to spell basic words.

It's "dying," not "dieing." No one who's smart enough to help affect change is going to take anything we say seriously until about 85% of this website learns how to spell and know the difference between "they're," "their," and "there."

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The answer is here?
Not sure if I bumped it here, but here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a 20 minute read, slog it to the end and you will be prepared.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's all well and good to just google dead birds and post up all these links to bird deaths but you need common ground to connect them, none could be connected with each other, apart from possibly Arkansas and Kentucky and the two Asian bird flu cases...but the rest can't be connected, the pelicans have physical injuries to them and the penguins starved to death.

What you're doing is mindless fear mongering, stop and think about it first.

Even if these events are not directly related, people are becoming more informed. When was the first time you decided to google "Dead birds" just for the hell of it? Its not really fear mongering, its called conversation.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They claim it may have been due to the rough weather at the time, but also people were setting off fireworks, and they say the birds may have been scared by the loud noises, then ran into buildings, or even had been struck by lightning. To me this does not explain how 5,000 birds could just drop dead. For the fish on the other hand, they say was caused possibly by the super cold temperatures lately or even some disease or virus of some kind. Over 100,000 fish died and washed up on the river banks. Honestly, I think they have no idea what caused this to happen. A few days later in Louisiana, the same thing happened to the birds there too. And also, nearly 100 tons of dead fish, consisting mostly of sardines, hit the beaches of Paranagua, Brazil, on Sunday, the same day as the birds in Arkansas.

They claim that none of these are related at all, which is foolish to assume. I think I know what has happened here. You all know that the sun is soon entering its solar maximum that cycles every 11 years. The sun is 10 years into this cycle, which means it's almost to the peak. So, we should be seeing a lot more activity coming from the sun, and we are. It is possible that this heightened state is affecting animals that use the Geo-Magnetic field on Earth to help them navigate and also migrate. Birds, fish, whales, and bees all have this internal compass. I think the recent solar activity is throwing off this compass causing the birds to basically go blind and run into things, in turn, killing them. I am not sure about the fish however. Something else might be killing them, but what are the chances these are not related. Why hasn't the media even suggested the sun as a possible cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why do we have so many threads on the same subject? Mods, can we somehow pool these together or close the more recent threads??

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very sad News. I found recently most of the articles have birds missing, falling from sky and died.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join