It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pickledeyeball
its oviously not the oil spill. itsrds somethin els very different. and even if it was da oil spil, wats hapenin wit da birds

Da Oilz spiulsl iz caus ieng the burd deths

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Now here is a theory on this that nobody has thought of.

30 Minutes ago BBC News 24 aired a 5 minute documentary about the the jet stream blowing cold air into Europe.

Here's the theory! HARRP Everyone keeps going on about Harrp controling the weather. What about if they are using Harrp to refreeze the caps? by changing the direction of the jet stream. Obviously you need to make a large area around the caps very cold to restart the freezing process rather that the thawing.

BBC News 24 also claims this could well be the reason all these poor animals are falling from the sky.

Another theory into the birds receiving damage around the breast area before they die. What if they literaly started to freeze in mid flight? Does not take very long to freeze a chicken in my freezer!!!

Sorry about the spelling, but im sure you get the gist of it!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbiy666
Now here is a theory on this that nobody has thought of.

30 Minutes ago BBC News 24 aired a 5 minute documentary about the the jet stream blowing cold air into Europe.

Here's the theory! HARRP Everyone keeps going on about Harrp controling the weather. What about if they are using Harrp to refreeze the caps? by changing the direction of the jet stream. Obviously you need to make a large area around the caps very cold to restart the freezing process rather that the thawing.

BBC News 24 also claims this could well be the reason all these poor animals are falling from the sky.

Another theory into the birds receiving damage around the breast area before they die. What if they literaly started to freeze in mid flight? Does not take very long to freeze a chicken in my freezer!!!

Sorry about the spelling, but im sure you get the gist of it!

well i like this response best i now cancel my statement suggesting magnetic fields.

i've linked a 1:24 clip from BBC which mentions about this very briefly but also mention about mrytry theories as well like invisble UFO etc... but if you could find the 5 min clip explaining/ talking about this, would be great.

BBC news mini clip

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
its worth certainly a new thought for this mess! I do not know how to do that yet, i am very new to this!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Thanks!

There are probably too many speculations on why the sudden death of many animals such as birds, fishes, jellyfishes, whales, crabs, starfishes, seashells and more all in a short span of a few months.

Back in April 20, 2010, BP oil spilled and already causing immediate fish kills...and with their new dispersant used to sink the oil to the bottom of the ocean.

In around two months + time, the gulf stream currents slowed to a crawl unable to bring warm currents to the north and causing drought in Russia but major floods in Norway.

In November to December, winter came early due to the face the Gulf stream almost stopped going north causing super cold temperature up north.

Animals who are sensitive to temperature will be severely affected including marine life & birds.

On another speculation, the dispersant used may include "Synthia" (google it) that MAY be too early in it's prototype in "dispersing" oil but instead creating new lifeforms to "eat" oil or carbon. These may possibly be harmful to marine life but it's easy to dismiss unless scientist found this new lifeforms & "decode" the names of the biologist who created them in the DNA sequences.

Skip to 17:18 in the video below once you know what Synthia means.

Synthia can be programmed to attack a certain "virus" or "diseases" and in theory can be (misused) and used as biological weapons when programmed to attack certain "SPECIFIC" types of animals by terrorist.

Other theories include the new fault lines that can rapture under the sea to the land spewing pockets of methane (natural gas), killing not just marine life but birds flying in the line of fire.

Of course other than the above theories there are also others who think it's a false flag conspiracy created by world government (unlikely) to throw millions of birds off military planes & poison the sea with a temporary poison so that to frighten the population into believing some terrorist or UFO are behind it.

There are simply too many possibilities and not one can be a confirm hit or maybe it's a combination of several reasons which by coincidence causing mass animal death at a short period of time.

Well, my best guess is mini-ice age as my country at Singapore (equatorial) is really cold at night
not that I'm complaining as it's nice & chilly which I had never experience before. (Using fan can feel like air con)

For those stuck in the snow now, take care as it's going to be cold for some time if the ice age theory is true...and like the mass animal death, humans are not immune to extreme cold as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
About 100 dead jackdaws have been found lying in a residential street in Sweden town Falköping on 5th of January.

Mass bird deaths aren't uncommon. However it is uncommon that birds dying in several locations about almost same time. Fireworks might not explain this. Last year or before that there were no similar mass deaths on new year.

Five of the dead jackdaws found in the city of Falkoping is now tested and results are quite interesting.
The birds seem to have died a strong internal bleeding, but a cause of it is just guesses.
According to the authorities investigated birds had no signs of infection or illness.

If have one hypotese that works on cold climate:
In cold winter, berries forms small amounts of alcohol inside. Birds eats berries and literally get alcohol poisoning, alcohol will thinning the blood which could cause bleeding. In cold, every living creature's metabolic rate getting higher which effect blood pressure and thinning also.

edit on 5-1-2011 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

The weather patterns and bird deaths, I'm thinking more and more that they're related. I've never seen the rockies look like this but they say we're at normal snowpack? Our extreme cold weather was mild and short( I hope it's done anyway) I usualy have a few ft of snow in the yard at this time, more of a dusting now, very strange. If nothing else the weather patterns this yr are very, very off, some places are getting pounded elsewhere in the nation, some not. I found the storms cycling from west to east and back to the west interesing. The autopsy reports should be interesting when completed

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have one hypotese that works on cold climate:
In cold winter, berries forms small amounts of alcohol inside. Birds eats berries and literally get alcohol poisoning, alcohol will thinning the blood which could cause bleeding. In cold, every living creature's metabolic rate getting higher which effect blood pressure and thinning also.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hey, does anyone know if any "rice birds" have been fallen?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

It has been stated 999,999,999,746,235.00 times .. Their stomachs were EMPTY!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Good theory, but what about the fish getting drunk?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why do perfectly good comments always have to be ruined by bloody HAARP comments?
Did HAARP cause any of the previous ice ages? No.
Did HAARP cause famines in the past? No
Did HAARP cause the countless earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in Earth's history? No
Did HAARP cause any of the several mass extinctions in Earths volatile history? No.
The list goes on, there are real events going on and talking about BS all the time hampers finding out the real reasons behind what's going on. Stop bringing up bloody HAARP just because it sounds clever and 'in the know' everytime there is something serious to talk about!

Back to the subject, is there any way we can find out if this happens frequently and isn't reported, or if it is actually unusual?
It's not uncommon for the media to pick something up and to run with it just because it sells stories, everyone loves a good panic. At the end of the day it's only 'unusual' to us because we don't normally hear about this going on in the reported quantities and at so many locations. If it should turn out to be a media fad then nothing to panic about, if it is as unusual as we imagine then perhaps we should be worrying!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

It has been stated 999,999,999,746,235.00 times .. Their stomachs were EMPTY!

I'm speaking about swedish case, where is told that their stomach were empty?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by simontay78

Em weapon testing would explain all i reckon. Why not, they have to test and we know people do not care for life even humans.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

I think you need to research HARRP a bit more. I cant remember the exact date, but i believe it to of been built in 95 at a cost of 250 million. It uses radio waves to mess with the ionosphere. basically where the jet stream lies.

I am related to someone in the uk who was invovled with certain aspects of this instruments creation. I was only 9-10 years old at the time. I thought nothing more of it, but kept it in the back of my head. There where other very interesting stories which were told to me at the time as well. The weirdest thing is, back then nobody really thought we were that advanced. We certainly didn't have the tech we have now. (or did we) Now i have started to use these kind of sites, this person who is connected to my family, all the things he was saying to me 20 years ago, you lot are just starting to talk about.

This person is no way important when it comes HARRP Or tech, he was a facilities manager to contract like this. So he would have access to most departments and know most of the people involved with these type of projects.

So stick that in your pipe budy!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
reply to post by Detrucci

when we aren't brainwashed(subjects of mass propaganda) into accepting our currency: thegreatbartersystemlie.wordpress.com...

It's sad to see so much life die, in a few days. hopefully, it doesn't get worse this year or spread to humans. Seeing as 2012 is just a year away, things may indeed get worse.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Ghost374 because: (no reason given)

i think it spreading to humans could be a good thing, since we screwed this place up so badly in the first place.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Umm, as far as I know the birds as any other animals are individuals so if they've digested something poisonous or lethal it doesn't mean that they will all die at the same moment in mid air after X amount of time. This leads me to believe that the cause of these deaths has to be some sort of event, whether related to the sun, the weather or what, is a mystery.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

ooooook, i agree not to harp about HAARP
... although, now you've got me wondering why no one has suggested the work of the atom smasher as a potential candidate. there was talk of it being able to alter the cosmos in some form or another ... hmmmmm, the plot thickens

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Apologies if the following information has been posted already.

This site provides realtime magnetosphere charts. Now, I'm not an expert, but maybe about 15-20 hours ago, the two images on the top, and particularly the one on the upper left, seemed radically different from earlier examples. (You can compare the current image with samples from previous days by following the links to older screenshots at the bottom of the page).Whatever was happening appears to have simmered down some since then.

Here is a time-lapse of the magnetosphere charts from a few days ago. Chreck out all the vertical lines going haywire on the upper-left-hand chart:

edit on 1/5/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join