It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D, says disclosure is imminent due to US' missed disclosure deadline (end of 201

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Doctor Richard Boylan wrote a letter about the imminent disclosure of alien life, here on Earth. Apparently, the US had until 2011 to disclose on the subject, which they obviously didn't. Read the article here!

After he returns, he faces the prospect, sometime during the early part of 2011, of Star Nations crafts making such unmistakable displays of presence over the skies of U.S. locales, that they will necessitate the White House's addressing the issue. If I may use colloquial speech to characterize Star Nations' present position, "Mr. President, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

The easy way would be for President Obama to promptly chew out his staff for not complying with his Executive Order and then do something like task Press Secretary Gibbs to prepare a statement for a press corps briefing right away on some simple beginning admission, such as "new evidence surfacing" pointing to the Roswell Crash being extraterrestrial. To be followed by additional public acknowledgments about UFO matters.

The hard way would be for the Administration to continue to temporize until one day reporters storm into the White House Press Briefing Room and demand a statement from the President about a formation of starcraft that was hovering low over an American city for an hour or more.

He talks about 3 different displays since, saying it is the result of E.T.'s pressure on the United States.

UFO over Boston on New Year's Eve:

Another one over Seattle on TV KOMO

And finally, a major one (in significance) over Hawaii, where Obama was spending his vacations.

What do you think about this letter? I feel it might contain some truth, as I've heard several time December 31st 2010 was the deadline for a US disclosure about presence of extraterrestrial life. But this deadline is always a theory, this is one of those thing that can't be proven because it's Above Above Top Secret!
edit on 4-1-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
These are just typical UFO sightings. I'm waiting to hear about a new massive sighting like in the one on Oct. 13 in NYC.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would say not only is the deadline a theory. But the whole story from top to bottom is a hoax. I've heard this story several times now, and the only thing I can find on it is hearsay. Nothing concrete.

Not that I have a problem with "disclosure". If they're out there, or here, and TPTB know it, then lets have disclosure by all means.

But I just think this whole story is wishful thinking on the part of some, not all, of the true believers. And I think it was made up by the money makers in this business. Because lets face it, UFO's and conspiracies are big business. And little stories like this keep the money rolling in.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

If the ET's wanted to force disclosure surely they would just land somewhere and let some members of the public take some pictures and video , rather than create displays in the sky which could be mistaken for something prosaic .
I think its time we stopped paying attention to these prophets of disclosure as they know no more as to when or if it will happen than you or I , all they seem to be doing is raising their profile as someone with insider knowledge so that more people will buy their latest book or pay to see them on their latest speaking tour .

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think it would be appropriate for the people to initiate contact themselves.
I believe it can be done, and i think the Gov Boys are already engaged , as per the letter.
The best way to open a dialogue and outflank the goverment would be for private foundation or similar to raise the dough to fund contact attempts.
It could be a natural outgrowth of some already public org like MUFON.
They already get the reports,they have the resources to analyze their data, and it is obvious that SOME contactees are GENUINE.
Here we have a compact and totally doable project which woudnt cost very much, but may yield the keys to the universe.
If MUFON would work with the contactee reports, and winow out the dubious one, they would find possibly a small percentage agree totally with each other.
Those are the groups or individuals whose cntact is perhaps genuine.
Further reductions over a linger period should remove any doubtful contacts.
If any at all remain, they are GENUINE!
Why this is not attempted by MUFON is a mystery to me.It would seem this would be a far more fruitful avenue of reseach than chasing sightings.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If aliens want to reveal themselves, they would most certainly do it in a scenario that could not/would not be hoaxed.

Here is a scenario that would make the world believe:

Presidential inauguration on January 20th, 2013. Aliens land in Washington D.C. live in front of news cameras from around the world. Aliens step off their craft and say "we come in peace" (or some other corny line).

Otherwise, there will be no "forced" disclosure. Nor will there be any true disclosure of any kind....save for the the lone individuals that have no evidence beyond their word.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'd never heard of this guy before and I'm suspicious of people who claim to be an authority on the actions and motives of an alien race. In the letter he refers to the aliens as 'Star Nations' which appears to be a term (according to him) that certain native american tribes use. The letter just seems to be his point of view and implies he has inside knowledge of these 'star nations', no facts, just opinion.

As I say, I had to look up this guy and what I found isn't very promising

Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). He still uses the title doctor, even though he is not legally licensed for mental therapy anymore.

psychwatch.blogspot.com...

So it seems he isn't actually a Dr anymore but insists on using the title. Regardless of his qualifications I don't think we can put much value on such opinion pieces. You or I could write or predict exactly the same thing I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I cannot see any alien landing with "We come in peace" s their first line. "For God's, yours or ours, sake don't shoot, we're unarmed, we mean you no harm, honest, promise, with a cherry on top" would be the most sensible way of landing in front of any US armed forces. US Forces do have a bad habit of "friendly fire" incidents, and our first public contact with aliens ending in an "Oops, sorry!" moment might not be best for the planet.

If I were an alien visiting the Earth I'd choose somewhere less trigger happy to land, Dublin, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Christmas Island, Copenhagen, Canberra, Wellington, Geneva, somewhere where the natives are far less likely to open up on any visitors.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Richard Boylan is well known in UFO circles. Read about him here. I think it is safe to say he has very little credibility in the field.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

These are just typical UFO sightings. I'm waiting to hear about a new massive sighting like in the one on Oct. 13 in NYC.

Just google for upcoming balloon releases, and you too can see these "alien fleets" in action.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Once ufos exist in our 3d reality the ptb could destroy them. So our leaders do have some power in this obviously by now.

For me i doubt alien disclosure will happen, and i care not really although i believe this planet is not run by humans and the facts speak to this.

I doubt seriously they are really under pressure to disclose.

I also prefer most of the human race being left out of the loop as they love there idiot ways, let them believe what they want.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thanks for pointing that out ...."I love what the top of the site states.."

"Don't trip on your open mind..."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Just google for upcoming balloon releases, and you too can see these "alien fleets" in action.

Hmmm ...I hope you are not insinuating that the NYC UFO's were balloons. Because they were NOT. They were UFOs which are still unidentified. Sure that does not mean they were Aliens but anyone who watched several of the videos knows balloons don't do that which would conclude that they are not balloons.
Not to mention someone predicted it which means a propaganda war would take place right after. And sure enough all they had to do was say they were balloons to dupe most of the population. /sigh

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Boylan keeps a Santa list on his website that lists the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the UFO Scene.

It's his website and he puts himself in his own 'Good' list at #4. That's what I call class.

I keep a similar list and have Boylan and Hoagland in the 'harmless eccentric' section.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I agree. Boylan and Hoagland are just trying to get the same thing the rest of us are. Everyone needs money so they have simply found a way to make money while they do what they WANT to do.
People like to dog on Hoagland for not really good reasons. He has done extensive research which at the least helps you understand that NASA lies on a daily basis.
Of course they are weird and cooky.....they are into the paranormal!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Dr. Laura and Dr. Phil aren't doctors either but that doesn't stop them from using the title. Granted, sexual misconduct in a therapeutic arena is unethical and wrong and if a person is going to break ethics like that, what would stop them from doing it in other ways, but..

He is by no means the only place I have heard that the deadline for non-forced disclosure was the end of 2010, other places have been from other ufo researchers as well as from people claiming to channel at least the aliens from Sirius and the Plieades. As to why they just don't land to prove their existence consider this: For years (going back to The War of the Worlds broadcast) TPTB have used the movies and TV to continually program into us images of hostile aliens and very few instances of friendly aliens giving the impression that all extraterrestrials (except for maybe ET) are something to be afraid of. I believe they have been showing up increasingly as lights in the sky to get us used to the idea that they are here and safe (or at least not all et's are the dangerous type.) Can you imagine the fear hysteria from Joe Q Pubic that has bought into the media line if ET's were to land in front of the White House?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Funny how it's always US cities, US president, the white house...

If they really intend to come "in peace", then they'd better show themselves either everywhere or somewhere neutral, because the remaining 95,5% of the world's population will hardly accept the US to represent the entire planet. I sure as hell wouldn't. Some might even assume there there is some kind of alliance between the US and the aliens, and might want to take them both out preemptively.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Naphariel

Except for the infrared video of ufo's shot by the Mexican military, the recently released New Zealand UFO files, the semi-disclosure within other countries of UFO's, the Vatican officially saying that the existence of aliens does not negate the existence of God, etc, etc.

It is always the US because of the US pre-eminence in the rest of the world militarily and monetarily. It is still arguably the one remaining super power. Think about it, if it happened in the US and the US president made disclosure, it would be taken much more seriously and legitimately than if the President (or Prime Minister or whatever) of Leichstenstein were to do the same. And according to numerous reports, there has been a US/Alien alliance since the time of Truman and Eisenhower. Doesn't mean that all aliens are in cahoots with the governements. David Wilcock also talks about a recent Chinese/alien alliance. However, I also see your point as the US pissed away a lot of its worldwide good will during the 8 year Bush travesty.

edit on 4-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

edit on 4-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: Fnial sentences

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Dr. Laura and Dr. Phil aren't doctors either but that doesn't stop them from using the title. Granted, sexual misconduct in a therapeutic arena is unethical and wrong and if a person is going to break ethics like that, what would stop them from doing it in other ways, but..

Yes, they are. All three are. Boylan and Dr. Phil both have PhDs in clinical psychology. Dr. Laura has a PhD in physiology and in addition received training in marriage and family counseling and has a therapist's license from the State of California. All three of these people are entitled to use the title of "Dr." but only Boylan has had his license officially revoked for misconduct.

Boylan's reputation as a serious UFO researcher is near zero. One look at his web site ought to be enough to convince most what a nutcase he is, but if you still beleiev, meh?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

why would a advanced ET put pressure on just the US to disclose? do they want US land? do they want the us gov to aware us of a disaster?
just what is to be disclosed? these ''disclosure'' theories have holes. suppose this UFO is flying over only the USA and wants the President to disclose a major civilization-decaying truth...then what?

Lets face it if the aliens were here during a big public outing like a fireworks party they could have disclosed themselves. However they never come out ot public events so what then? You mean to tell me they are waiting for the government to give full disclosure??? If any of this a even a remote chance of being true then I say the Aliens are wanting the gov't to tell the US and the World something that may mar US society. What if it is as simple as "US never landed on the Moon". It would make sense that the Aliens would want to start with truth first before sharing any of there advanced technology.
edit on 4-1-2011 by packinupngoin because: to add more for the willfully blind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join