It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE- Alaska Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here's a picture of a supposed alien. Please click on the link for the photo plus background info.

Let me know what you think, hoax?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I�m afraid it�s difficult to say �this is definitely an alien� but I can�t rule it out based on the image. The inverted image does look convincing considering the shape of the eyes.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
btw, check out the rest of that site, interesting cases.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I�m afraid it�s difficult to say �this is definitely an alien� but I can�t rule it out based on the image. The inverted image does look convincing considering the shape of the eyes.

That's a very dangerous attitude.

Once you decide what an alien is supposed to look like, you completely cut yourself off from alot information.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hard to say about the image. Seen it before, so its no surprise to me, but I don't see any obvious photo manipulation. Its as real as a digital image can be without having amateur mistakes in the picture.

Since the figure in the picture is small and fairly undetailed, it too does nothing for ET evidence. We need more. Lots more. Still, this is an interesting curiosity.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That picture make me remember this other one...

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
That picture make me remember this other one...

What do you think?

I don't know. Honestly i don't see any anomalies in your image.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I don't know. Honestly i don't see any anomalies in your image.
[edit on 7-7-2004 by kinglizard]

What about this green anomality?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
What do you think?

I can't really see anything either. If you are talking about the blur to the left of the tree at the bottom, to me it is just that, a blur. It looks to me as if the photo was taken from a moving car and it is just a tree to the side of a freeway.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 7-7-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The first photo looks real but the second one looks photo shopped locks like someone blurred in an image also the first photo why didn't the cameraman run over to the damn thing and try to catch I would the camera man always just stays there run after the damn thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think I see Oscar the Grouch in the second picture...no, wait...maybe Kermit the Frog...Hmmm...wait no...um...wait...

If you look hard enough you can see anything you want.

BANDIT: Cut it out, Sinobyte.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
I think I see Oscar the Grouch in the second picture...no, wait...maybe Kermit the Frog...Hmmm...wait no...um...wait...

If you look hard enough you can see anything you want.

Kermit the frog????? how insolent! How can you talk like that about the ultimate piece of evidence of alien life forms...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
itt looks like a vine or a bush or maybe an alien doing naughty things with trees but my ultimate opionion is plantlife.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Check my avatar! i found this one my house!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Your avatar isn't showing up.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow, okay that is an amazing picture of something odd.

I think there is some manipulation of the background in that photo but I am unsure of the source. I made a simple BMP file of the main picture provided then used the 5x zoom over the portion of the "object" and after just taking it in for a few minutes I discovered something very odd. That seems to coincide with the brief background of the photo.

The thing appears to be partially washed out with the background on the left side of the figure. If you look at it with the 5x zoom setting in paint you will notice there is some sort of blob shaped orb partially blocking the view of the figure. You can tell a distinct change in the color depth of the surrounding area around the blob and the that of the blob itself. Maybe this is some sort of technological camoflage like what we have currently in development but a little more advanced also on 5x you can see two dark central spots in the figures "eye" that when in normal view makes the "eyes" to appear almost almond shape. This could be the tell tale signs of "glasses or goggles" on the figure. The stance is kind of odd when taking into account the lack of tilt in the tree trunks, the figure appears to be leaning forward, maybe this blob is also some sort of transportation device and the figure may have been getting ready to enter into some sort of energy field ????

The figure looks relatively "puffy" as if wearing a suit of some kind. If this is not a hoax I think we may actually have a photo of a "traveller" from some where other then earth or at the very least a photo of an advanced species of humanoid on earth that we have yet to discover because of their technological advancement in the area of concealment.

Very interesting to say the least.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I found another interesting document on that site:

www.ufocasebook.com...

I can't say I believe it. Not without any proof of how they did to get the texts visible. I have to try it out myself before I can believe anything of it...

Besides, the article must have been really huge. I mean, cameras wasn't much better when JFK was assassinated, so why even consider it...?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is a enhanced version of the picture:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ahah i told you all it was just plant life. what do i win????? just a bad picture .

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Kinglizard, Hes there now look

top topics

<<   2 >>

join