It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follows the green..... Having trouble finding my path....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, is 2011. I am expecting a great change to happen to me. What do you guys think? I don't expect to have a clear answer.

Well, I have spend the better half of last year trying to sort out my life's path after I left the company I had been working for 8 years. I didn't have a life before and my life was my job. After I left this company or my old life, I was beginning to receive messages from my spirit guides. These spirit guides appeared to me right around I have experienced my first Kundalini rising when I was 19. They appeared again some 15 years later and when I have managed to experience the Kundalini energy on my third and fourth times.

So far, this is what I have concluded and gathered from their messages. What was troubling me? I am at my life's cross road. I can't go back the life that I left. And I don't know where to go with my future. Even if I do know, I have no ideas how.

1. Something will happen to me during 2011. Not sure which months or when. Why? In one of the messages, there was a reference to a clock and the time was "11." I thought it meant November. However, everything was the same during November and so I assume it meant 2011. In this dream, I was told that I was in a simulation (like the Star Trek Holodeck and the simulation won't end until the person, or me, gets to the end of the program) and I shouldn't worry about trying to end it. However, in this dream, I didn't care and thought that it was crucial for me to solve and end this program for some important reason. It looked like I worried over nothing.

2. Another reference to the time now. In this message, I was sleeping inside my car, my current car. I woke up and heard a national anthem of the country where my spirit guides came from. I looked at my watch and it was 1 pm. Does this refer to January??

3. I think I will start a new life in the country where my spirit guide came from. Why? Me hearing the national anthem of that country from my car's radio, in the message. On several occasions, I saw myself traveling around in that country but couldn't speak the language. I saw myself attending one of the language courses. In my real life, I did attend 4 months of that language course. And recently on the Christmas morning, I dream of myself receiving a check from my old company. However, the sender on the check wasn't addressed to my company. Some reference to "Green man." And some reference of me being a citizen of that country and written in that language. Clearly, my future lies with me living the life in that country. I don't know how.

4. Is the color green. It becomes apparently to me that the color green is very significant here. Why? In one of my messages, a green man (a man with green face) told me I would become a steward of a castle. On Christmas eve, I have my first fully aware astral projection experience and indicated that I will be heading up on a green straight hill. So, I assume my future path should become apparent to me and the color green (whatever the meaning it holds) would guide me to my future. Co-incidentally, in my real life, I have been in contact with greens. Last week my family and I went to the Mystic Aquarium in CT. My sister went ahead first the night before and stayed in the hotel. I and my parents went to visit her the next day. The address of this hotel was 244 Greenmanville Ave!!! Today I went to see Tron Legacy. While I walked to the movie room for Tron, I passed by a poster showing "Green Hornet." I didn't know what it was. During pre-presentation before Tron, they were previewing Green Hornet. What strikes me was that this show was a remake from the 30s, and it has an Asian actor in it. Then, I realized I have witnessed another green message. From now on, I am paying close attention to whatever greens I may be encountering and hopefully it would lead me to my supposed path.

5. Why can I just ignore my spirit guides? Take initiatives. I have come to that conclusion at one point but the messages I got were not so pleasing. I was visited twice (in my dreams) by 2 spirit guides. An old lady and a young soldier. I saw them when I was in my 19 or 20s. In these dreams, I didn't recognize them and in fact I tried to get away from them. It turned out that the people I thought it would help me weren't on my side, while this old lady was standing there and watching me. In another dream, I was on a subway cart with an open top. I was trying to get home and preventing female zombies from getting on. Apparently, the female zombies I saw on the tracks were all women I once had feelings for but nothing good came out from it. This soldier got on my cart and I kicked him off. However, he said he would help me. He said that before when I was in my 20s. From these messages, it seems that if I don't listen to them and wanting to take my own life initiatives, I would go back to the life I came from.

What's the problem? It looks like I am going to live in another country and possibly as a result of some good fortune. The time frame could be this year. Or early this year. The problem is that my consciousness is having a hard time grasping the possibility of this happening. Yes, I can travel to this country and take a 7 day vacation. How does this translating me into make a new life in this country? Sorry for writing such a long post. My mind is having some problems processing all these information I am getting. At the same time, I am somewhat frustrated with this sense of waiting. However, I am wise enough to know that things would happen when they should happen. I believe my spirit guides have given me all the information about my future. I am not sure if I should ask them for more information if I have no controls when or how this future should happen.

Just follow the green......

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

You're on the path to transformation,

The green man in my tradition is the celtic deity of growth during the spring. That divine masculine power that allows the seeds to burst forth from the shell and reach for the skies, displaying themselves in their beauty to engage in a massive orgy with all the other plants.

He is also known as Cerunnos. The horned God, The hunter.

Cernunnos

When I have entered my transformative periods, I have found it very important to alway be out on the prowl, exposed to the world as much as possible so that the path to synchronicity will find me as I seek it.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by ChiForce

You're on the path to transformation,

The green man in my tradition is the celtic deity of growth during the spring. That divine masculine power that allows the seeds to burst forth from the shell and reach for the skies, displaying themselves in their beauty to engage in a massive orgy with all the other plants.

He is also known as Cerunnos. The horned God, The hunter.

Cernunnos

When I have entered my transformative periods, I have found it very important to alway be out on the prowl, exposed to the world as much as possible so that the path to synchronicity will find me as I seek it.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I received another message this morning around 7am. As side note, for some reasons, when I woke up between 5am to 7am, I believe my third eye was open. Around this time when I close my eyes, I can see my third eye in the form of a whiteblueish light. I assume this is so because the dream or message I got prior my waking up is the result of my third eye vision, being open.

Anyway, I got this really strange dream about my own work place. I left my old company close to a year ago. I have been dreaming about it. It seems to be normal for people who have been putting a lot of emotions and their life energy into their work. I always dream that I am still working for the company for free while knowing that I don't officially work for them, and have no desire to do so. In this dream, my former manager as well as her staff who later got promoted to manager were talking to me. BTW, my former manager left the company only 1 month after I left. The other manager was fired due to of him being a horrible manager. They were telling me to go back to the company because I had spend more than 5 years with them. They told me if I don't go back to the company I would be all alone. I told them I felt all alone anyway when I was working with the company. It won't make a difference if I will go back to my old job. My former manager was on my left side while the other manager was on my right side. So, we debated back and fore until I got so agitated that I woke. I was glad I woke up because I realized I have already left the company, which it was a good thing. Second, these people (my former manager) that I had grown attached to was no longer with the company. I was relieved knowing that there is no point for me to go back to my old job.

I am getting a bit concern whether or not the reference to my old job may be telling me my future job prospect. Something I am trying to avoid, retail in management (stressful, little rewards, huge headaches if my staff behaves no different than your typical drug store clerks). Of course, this will all changed if whatever this future event decided to happen.

I have been visited by my old lady spirit guide. Some reference to something will happen soon. I don't know.
edit on 6-1-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
isn't life mental.. i Love it!

11 is all about change and from what i gather seeing 11:11 is a sign your in synchronicity with the Universe..

which incidently the elites have hijacked the 11. check out these vids by rik clay- part 1, part 2. also this is worth a read- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

also this about the mayan time of no time. this time period started in 1992, the same sort of time ufo sightings went up-
, source.

interestingly, the british government hasn't built any more prisons since 1992, and things are getting silly. the amount of times we here this n that department is in chaos is jokes!! there's always order out of chaos! what order is down to us!!
1992 was also the year the european union signed The Treaty of Maastricht (1992).

try n chill out a little

wherever this country is, depending on what your money situation is like, you don't have to move wherever, just go traveling, experience that and see where the Universe takes you!!
if you live in america at the mo, i think a long vacation could be good!

there is no good and bad, its all experience
we live and we learn!

also a book you may like is- a treatise on white magic.

happy 11:11, and happy journeys!... most importantly.. Avit!

namaste.

ps, another good film(s) worth watching is- david wilcocks: the 2012 enigma(the last half hour is a bit much) and also rik clays- transition of the ages interview. well worth a watch! it was on google videos with the zion olympics logo, all been pulled down now??
edit on 6/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

That is so strange I was just holding that book in my hand a few hours ago and thought to myself.

I should get this....I will get this....Soon.

Thank you for confirming my intuition.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

no worries, happy synchronicity; )

its a definite book for the collection!!

namaste.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmmm...more green encounters.....
I just take them for what it is and surely not much I can use from it. This occurrence happened only last week. By my bedroom door, there are 3 pictures. I am a very advanced hobbyist photographer and shooting digital only. Into nature and bird photography and have enough camera equipments to make most pros envious.
The middle picture is a Blue Heron walking near the shore. The water is green because it is reflecting from the green grass around it. The 3 pictures do not get moved at all. The middle one is more than 4ft above the ground and no way anyone could knock it. One morning, the picture was tilted to the lower right corner.

The second incidence only happened 3 days ago. I was getting into shooting film as a different artistic medium than shooting digital. I bought a 30 year-old film camera and fully manual, is a Contax RTS II. I bought it used from my local pro camera shop. Normally, this shopping experience won't even bother me or put an impression on me. However, the cashier was behaving so strangely that I couldn't help but to feel a bit bitter about the experience. I basically asked him to get me some Fuji 35mm color films. He looked at me funny and said Fuji don't make films anymore. It is discontinued. I was shocked or bewildered. I then walked over to my right and pointed to him that they have stacks of Fuji films. He looked surprised. Now, I was talking to another cashier now since the other one was clueless. Instead of giving me a 35mm color film from Fuji, he give me a medium format film, while his eyes were clearly looking at the film I was asking. BTW, medium format film is bigger and long and whereas a 35mm film is smaller. I am getting pissed off now and told this punk I wanted 35mm Fuji color film. I informed my experience to the customer representative already.

Well, the box for the Fuji film is all green......whereas Koda film is all yellow/orange. Needless to say, I am mainly using Fuji film now....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another perspective might be that your path is simply laid out for you in a way similar to the orbits of the planets in this small solar system. talk about good gyrations! ha!

Your path is the one you are on right now, where else would it be?

This is it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

4. Is the color green. It becomes apparently to me that the color green is very significant here. Why? In one of my messages, a green man (a man with green face) told me I would become a steward of a castle. On Christmas eve, I have my first fully aware astral projection experience and indicated that I will be heading up on a green straight hill. So, I assume my future path should become apparent to me and the color green (whatever the meaning it holds) would guide me to my future. Co-incidentally, in my real life, I have been in contact with greens. Last week my family and I went to the Mystic Aquarium in CT. My sister went ahead first the night before and stayed in the hotel. I and my parents went to visit her the next day. The address of this hotel was 244 Greenmanville Ave!!! Today I went to see Tron Legacy. While I walked to the movie room for Tron, I passed by a poster showing "Green Hornet." I didn't know what it was. During pre-presentation before Tron, they were previewing Green Hornet. What strikes me was that this show was a remake from the 30s, and it has an Asian actor in it. Then, I realized I have witnessed another green message. From now on, I am paying close attention to whatever greens I may be encountering and hopefully it would lead me to my supposed path.

My spiritual path also started with All Things Green, including a Green humanoid. It is good to see someone else has been touched by these manifestations.

All I can say to you is try to observe these messages and experiences, become their silent watcher so to speak, that way over time what does not make sense now, will do in time. Try not to over indulge and obsess in the synchronicity (easier said than done I know) but instead just watch and go with its flow , that way its messages will come to you easier.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Mr Green because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Those who are called by the Greenman become the Greenman within! It is your calling, now you only need to understand the purpose of the Greenman, his role in all of this and how you can be a participant in this long-held ritual.

The Greenman is the observer, the one who collects the evidence and delivers it to "his Father". Through the Dream the Greenman can reach his Father and tell him of the ills of the World. The Father, who is unaware of Man's fate or predicament, is trapped and unable to correct the wrongs; until he can be awoken. This is the Greenman's fate, to awaken Spirit within so that the injustices and ills can be handed over to the Father.

In other words it is about "naming the game" and rejecting all that is wrong in this World of ours. A Greenman is the protector of forests, of creatures great and small, but also one of abundant fertility. A Greenman nurtures the goodness and amplifies the bad. We become the hands of Spirit as we commit to our path.

It is to our benefit to absorb as much as we can because our time of renewal is at hand. All it takes is a little Greenman and the World will come to life again; through us and onward. We are the children of the sleeping God who will awaken from the Dreamworld to correct a terrible undoing.

Lest we live amongst Men, we have our Dreams to guide us as we deliver the messages of pain and frustration in an attempt at awakening our God within.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Very interesting. Life is such a mystery while we are incarnate, no? It sounds that things are going to work out, and that you have some genuine, fixed spirit guardians watching out for you. I still have yet to recall to meet mine. You inspire me to ask mine for a meeting in my dreams, despite all of the amazing things they are working for me now.

top topics

join