It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just an empty puppet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am a clone of my real self. The real me is sleeping. I, the clone, Sin, always reunite with original self in dreams.

During my genesis, I the clone was in standby, however, once the original began getting older, it needed to use more and more of me in order to preserve itself.

Today, the original sleeps, acting as my God. Helping me get through, punishing me, letting me live as if I am making the choices, however, I now know that the original is planning what I do every day. It protects me, I am its shell. Only during certain times does the original somewhat come out, perhaps coming out by only 1% or so, even that, shines my whole day.

My feelings aren't real. My thoughts are illusions. My beliefs are because of fear. I think I am so smart, but I am not. My intellect won't help me find myself. My introvertedness will only elongate my stay as a puppet. My entire self is an illusion, a clone, a mask. I make mistakes, I have to learn things. I take everything for granted. I never try to find myself, I only try to find answers

It's cloudy everyday, and it has been raining non-stop for years.

I've never had an umbrella.

Someday I hope, the dream will end.
edit on 3-1-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You sure you're not just some internet junkie trying to get stars?

or are you just insane.

The only other explanation for this post is that its just some big metaphor for something.
If thats the case, nice post

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

You have to overcome your earlier indoctrination, your societal programming.

You see, we are born empty, like a computer without software. As we grow we are programmed through indoctrination by those that came before us that were programmed by those that came before them and so on ... and all are NOT really themselves! Most humans do not even know their own true inner selves, all they know themselves to be is that which they were programmed to be, and they can not imagine being anything else or being any other way.

For example: Suppose a christian baby was swapped with a muslim baby at birth and both infants grew up within each others culture. Now, you have to admit that their is a pretty good chance that the christian born baby will grow up muslim, spouting death to the infidels, and the christian raised muslim born child will be no better, spouting everyone that doesn't join their clan will be sent to eternal hell. Both are icky and threatening if you ask me.

Imagine that though, most humans are merely that which they were originally programmed to be. Thus, they don't know who they really are because they are not actually being themselves, being as they would have otherwise want to be .. maybe neither christian nor muslim .. nor american or canadian .. or whatever ...

Until you fully deprogram yourselves, you'll all never know who you really are and what you really want, seriously, you'll just be like a well trained monkey acting like you were programmed to be .. well, to the best of your individuality and conviction to be that programmed monkey that's following whatever script they were handed earlier in life.

Break out man, free yourself from the programming. Then, be yourself!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am the original you, and I must say - you disappoint.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanistical

You see, we are born empty, like a computer without software. As we grow we are programmed through indoctrination by those that came before us that were programmed by those that came before them and so on ... and all are NOT really themselves! Most humans do not even know their own true inner selves, all they know themselves to be is that which they were programmed to be, and they can not imagine being anything else or being any other way.

For example: Suppose a christian baby was swapped with a muslim baby at birth and both infants grew up within each others culture. Now, you have to admit that their is a pretty good chance that the christian born baby will grow up muslim, spouting death to the infidels, and the christian raised muslim born child will be no better, spouting everyone that doesn't join their clan will be sent to eternal hell. Both are icky and threatening if you ask me.

Imagine that though, most humans are merely that which they were originally programmed to be. Thus, they don't know who they really are because they are not actually being themselves, being as they would have otherwise want to be .. maybe neither christian nor muslim .. nor american or canadian .. or whatever ...

Until you fully deprogram yourselves, you'll all never know who you really are and what you really want, seriously, you'll just be like a well trained monkey acting like you were programmed to be .. well, to the best of your individuality and conviction to be that programmed monkey that's following whatever script they were handed earlier in life.

Deprogramming wont help me find me, it will only make it easier for me to be further programmed. The stupid sin Man is born with(not religious) is obviously the sickness that most of the world has.

I am sick. Hehe, its funny really. The whole country has teens that love sick things, and sick people. They find it positive when someone calls them sick. When one is physically sick, they have a virus within them correct? The sickness that 99% of the world has is this virus that you can call the ego, the self, whatever I dont care about it.

Sin can never be truly defeated. Sin will always be reborn. However, once my heart is fully opened, once I become a whole rather than a number, then nothing can tear me and my original apart again.

Could this be a test? A punishment? Is hell actually on Earth, and are we burning currently because we are still very egotistic?

With this ego, we can not listen ever. We hear, but never listen.

Everyone listen! Even though you are sick still, continue coming here and learning and teaching whatever you know. Never let yourself truly diminish, because if you live like the masses do, then your original will have nothing left to do, but give itself up, and let the clone, the fake self, the sin, the ego, the disease, take over. We do not want this. You do not want it. I dont either.

It's tough being different from the rest. But if you've survived until here, keep going on and on, don't look back now. Don't give up. You can and will do it, its not if you can now, but when you will.

Let us race to see who can get there first, but if you give up, you will go to hell and burn for eternity!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
I am a clone of my real self. The real me is sleeping. I, the clone, Sin, always reunite with original self in dreams.

During my genesis, I the clone was in standby, however, once the original began getting older, it needed to use more and more of me in order to preserve itself.

Today, the original sleeps, acting as my God. Helping me get through, punishing me, letting me live as if I am making the choices, however, I now know that the original is planning what I do every day. It protects me, I am its shell. Only during certain times does the original somewhat come out, perhaps coming out by only 1% or so, even that, shines my whole day.

My feelings aren't real. My thoughts are illusions. My beliefs are because of fear. I think I am so smart, but I am not. My intellect won't help me find myself. My introvertedness will only elongate my stay as a puppet. My entire self is an illusion, a clone, a mask. I make mistakes, I have to learn things. I take everything for granted. I never try to find myself, I only try to find answers

It's cloudy everyday, and it has been raining non-stop for years.

I've never had an umbrella.

Someday I hope, the dream will end.
edit on 3-1-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

you said you never try to find yourself but you speak of yourself as if you have thought about this concept a lot. To the point where you have become aware of an original self. Interesting concept. I wonder how much you can elaborate on that.

Assuming that's correct, you feel your life has been set up? Maybe looking for answers in things outside of your perception of self or selves is not a bad idea. If one can know their self so well that it starts to become automated and predictable and it causes them to decide that life in general is that way then they should weigh that concept out against other things in life. Other perspectives. Maybe more understanding of others perspectives would help as well as an understanding of the self. Being interested in other things though, sometimes isn't easy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge

Originally posted by Shamanistical

Deprogramming wont help me find me, it will only make it easier for me to be further programmed. The stupid sin Man is born with(not religious) is obviously the sickness that most of the world has.

I am sick. Hehe, its funny really. The whole country has teens that love sick things, and sick people. They find it positive when someone calls them sick. When one is physically sick, they have a virus within them correct? The sickness that 99% of the world has is this virus that you can call the ego, the self, whatever I dont care about it.

Sin can never be truly defeated. Sin will always be reborn. However, once my heart is fully opened, once I become a whole rather than a number, then nothing can tear me and my original apart again.

Could this be a test? A punishment? Is hell actually on Earth, and are we burning currently because we are still very egotistic?

With this ego, we can not listen ever. We hear, but never listen.

Everyone listen! Even though you are sick still, continue coming here and learning and teaching whatever you know. Never let yourself truly diminish, because if you live like the masses do, then your original will have nothing left to do, but give itself up, and let the clone, the fake self, the sin, the ego, the disease, take over. We do not want this. You do not want it. I don't either.

It's tough being different from the rest. But if you've survived until here, keep going on and on, don't look back now. Don't give up. You can and will do it, its not if you can now, but when you will.

Let us race to see who can get there first, but if you give up, you will go to hell and burn for eternity!!!!

Just read this one after the last post i made.
This original self thing... anything more you care to add? You say the original self will give up if you don't acknowledge it or something like that... you mean like a ghost? Whatever you are referring to... again, interesting concept. When you say you are the sin you mean you are living.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The first post you made sounds sad, but then your second post sounded encouraged.

Are the details of living some sort of automated life something that makes you sad or are you speaking of it as some kind of coping mechanism?

...because then you go on to suggest, in your next post, that knowing these things and having an attachment to an original self concept... that this is what should be. that it isn't pointless and to listen to the original self.

Little confusing.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
you are merely the host, the food source, the delivery devise for the super being that hides inside you.
once you are no longer needed metamorphosis will occur and your rotting carcass will cast aside without a single thought of its womb

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
you are merely the host, the food source, the delivery devise for the super being that hides inside you.
once you are no longer needed metamorphosis will occur and your rotting carcass will cast aside without a single thought of its womb

damn, then the super being must be the sh!t.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is ones own choosing that dictates the nature of their experience IMO - and as stated by previous posters ones upbringing also plays an obvious role. As to why one might have fallen within such circumstances? Subtle forces that are beyond me. Karma? Maybe. Choice? Who knows. At the very least.. why not consider an alternate approach to your post-death experience? Who says you must reincarnate with the same conditions? Really? That would be pretty counter productive IMO.

Enjoy the ride my friend

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I've always hoped that all this was like some kind of nightmare god was having and eventually he/she/it would wake up kicking and screaming "get them icky humans off me, I'm not taking any more of their damn prayer requests" and all this would suddenly end.

Seriously, if you ever strip away your human programming, that human ego, I bet you that the human race would totally disgust you once you've seen what they have become, what kind of wicked animals they have decided to become (or rather, programmed to have become).

I wish there was some way to wake everyone up at the same time, deprogram them all at the same time. Wouldn't that be funny if one day they all woke up and forgot which flag they were suppose to wave, which dogma they were suppose to spew, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanistical

Ya know, as I was sitting here thinking to myself, I believe I may have figured out the problem here, that problem with our egos.

It seems to me that humans appear to be a perfect slave race. You can program them to be and do just about anything and without that programming they become lost and without purpose. So, what I think we need here is something like a higher intelligence species to come to Earth and give the human race a purpose in life, a true purpose in-line with what they apparently are designed for: slavery.

Yeah, that would be perfect. And hey, in order to settle the score here on Earth for what humanity has wrought to Earth's other non-human creatures that apparently have a purpose (like the cows, ha), maybe these invading space lizards can turn humans into their version of dinner, ha. That would be so cool and give so many people a real purpose and identity in life instead of everyone running around not knowing what should become of the human race. I mean seriously, them cows in the field sure look content .. what's good for the goose might be good for the gander too.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Shamanistical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I never try to find myself, I only try to find answers

There is your question. By coming here you have already gotten started. I can imagine, but do not comprehend the connections you have. We all have many connections, good luck in the search for yours.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That was really, really nice philosophical 'poetry,' if I can call it that. Everyone understands that angst no matter what their religion or lack thereof. Well, excluding sociopaths that is.

Ego is a word that can be confusing though because it is widely and diversely interpreted. In this case, I'm pretty sure you are referencing it in the Eggtart Tolle sense. Yes, I said Eggtart and no I'm not really slamming him--it's more of a pet name. Nor did the concept really start with him, I know, I know.

But it seems to me, that to eradicate or quash this interpretation of 'ego' actually means to deaden one's self. It seems to me as if a psychological lobotomy in that it may not actually cure our societal sickness as much as anesthetize it.

Just my opinion that's probably not gonna be very popular here, but I can disagree with your interpretation of 'sin' as relates to 'ego' and still like your mind and writing, no?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1evo1
It is ones own choosing that dictates the nature of their experience IMO - and as stated by previous posters ones upbringing also plays an obvious role. As to why one might have fallen within such circumstances? Subtle forces that are beyond me. Karma? Maybe. Choice? Who knows. At the very least.. why not consider an alternate approach to your post-death experience? Who says you must reincarnate with the same conditions? Really? That would be pretty counter productive IMO.

Enjoy the ride my friend

It's only a ride because there is something riding me correct?

How can I be the driver? The true driver? It's safe to say that by opening my heart, I close me fears. This will elevate me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1evo1

Enjoy the ride my friend

Karma is BS. Only the ego would think of such things. Only an ego would think of a golden heaven where you serve god forever instead of becoming like god.

Hasn't anyone here ever felt something, something that brought you a deja vu moment, a moment where you felt a more real you? Haven't you? Each deja vu feeling, each moment of connection, becomes duller and duller, until the moment never returns.

The masses these days that are so religious are disgusting and any Jesus figure would hold the ignorant idiots back from coming any closer. The masses, especially together, we see what they do at concerts or near celebrities. They go insane, they would become violent if it wasn't for all that programming restraining them.

Such monkey like, animalistic, wild creatures could never near a God like being, the god like being would stop them. The masses have always been small folk, the outcasts.

Here, just take a look at this photo, notices the masses on the right and notice what Jesus is doing with his left hand.. with HIS left hand, he holds the masses back.. just look at them, this is how the people of the US and most of the world are. They are idolizing this God like being, so desperately trying to reach, but they obviously are not good enough. Now look to the left. That represents us in a way. On the god-figure's right side, you can find the people who are a bit more like us, the users on ATS especially posting in the Psychology forum. The god-like being does not show his palm to us as to make us stand back, but he shows the back of his hand. This lets us kiss up to him. We are less of a concern than the masses on the right of the image. Those men on the left of the image are us, or like us. They look far more humble and understanding, rather than the savage beasts on the Gods left hand side, the extremist side.

Please set this aside, and encircle the info within yourself. We are on the right, we are humbler, and more understanding. However, we don't need as much help as the masses, we are on our own. We can kiss up to Gods or ourselves' right hand, but god or the original within us wont directly look at us because we are in the position to find ourselves, rather than the obvious ignorant masses.

To become god, as shown in the picture, is to be above and beyond, yet center of the left and right. This is common knowledge to most of us, and this image clarifies everything much more.

So, now, the search of identity is more than a mission. Everyday I search a bit more.

When will I get there. When will you get there? When will we get there? When will they get there?

edit on 4-1-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I take it you became aware of an original self by reading about it

I don't see anything in the painting. I don't look at this kind of art a lot though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanistical

it doesn't matter. your super being will reign supreme forever...that's the thing you have to grasp

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I would rather believed there is something that created a soul, which is like a replica of all existence. That soul is created to manifest itself, that is it creates the mind which brings forth a persona, the latter being you (a kind of clone of the soul). The soul is like a universe in itself, an eternal and infinite home for this persona from which it can grow by travelling to anywhere it can imagine in existence, mimicing other older personas.

At some point the persona can use the mind as an interface to the soul just like a keyboard is used to tell the computer what to load next so the person behind the computer can experience the program, it is then it's maker is revealed and asks the soul wether or not it wants to exists. Before the soul was created that is asked wether or not it wants to exist it couldn't ask or answer since it didn't exist, then someone or something creates it and offers it an existence but still allows for a choice to be made which is what this life is for. If the persona does not believe in an afterlife or eternity, that also counts as an answer, free will is sad sometimes but true. One chooses not to believe in an existence after this one then the question does not need to be asked, who would want to ask answer that question?
edit on 4/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join