It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just an empty puppet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

I think there is great hope for you. This despondency you feel has come about through your understanding of the fundamental problem that undermines the human condition. It is not so much that we are clones of ourselves it’s just that we hold so many illusions about ourselves. The answer on an individual level is really quite simple…strip away all the things that you are not. Feelings, thoughts and beliefs are not illusions, although each can be prompted by illusion or conditioning, they are in themselves perfectly natural. If you can become true to yourself then feelings, thoughts and beliefs will all represent and express truth. You make the mistake of projecting the self as somehow separate from you when there is no separation really. The idea that you are an illusion is just another illusion. You say ‘the real me is sleeping’, I would say that you never sleep.
Intellect and introspection can be great assets in this voyage of self discovery both of which can aid and shorten, not ‘elongate’ your ‘stay as a puppet’. You say ‘you never try to find yourself’, I say ‘you are already here’. There is of course a whole other dimension to us that we are unconscious of but that does not require that we ourselves be illusory, merely that we are an expression of more than we realize.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see nothing in the picture.. Pain is inevitable.. suffering is optional. Have a good one mate.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join