It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes acting very strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was not real sure where to put this so I chose here.

I am not really sure what is going on here, but these appear to be commercial planes. If any of you have any clue what these 3 planes might be up to enlighten me please.

The only thing I can think is air show, but I didn't think at air shows they went that high up.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
These do seem like simulated dog fights, although a more responsible answer would be from anyone who is fluent with aviation dog fight maneuvers.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like the flight path for the planes that release chemtrails. Seems to be the turn point to head back across the skies to spread love and joy

I seen that once before where one plane dropping chemtrails did a 180 and headed back from where it came.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

It does look like military jets mock dog-fighting. I witnessed the same thing a few years back over my workplace. It was not that high up but it was one of the coolest things I have witnessed. The sights, and the sounds of the afterburners were amazing!
Cool video btw!
edit on 3-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: spelling

Edit: Even at that distance you should hear the jets rumbling,(I did not watch it with sound the 1st time).
I'm going to change my opinion to stunt planes goofing around.
edit on 3-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would also say that is looks like military top dogs having a practice ect, the video appears to be Russian sounding or an area near,

It looks like pretty old school maneuvers but heck im far from an expert on these matters

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Look like the poster of that vid is from germany, I have seen some similar sh!t like that above Rahmstein Airbase in Germany, back when the US Air Force was there.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

The video i am linking was leaked some time ago and the pilot is a personal friend or should i say we have had several dinners in the past. But this video shows real life dog fights in our modern day with fully l loaded combat f16's block 50+ ready for combat. Keep in mind, this is a daily occurrence as live feed or recordings from these events between greece and trukey are fed through to nato without any editing.

there are others, but they have not been uploaded to any media outlet so i cannot add any such links for now.
edit on 3-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was thinking at first they might be practicing ACM but they are turning real lazy and don't seem to be trying to slide into each others 6.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Just a thought, but it kinda looks like a heat seeker chasing a plane the way it kinda follows it in circles. That is just something I think it looks like. Very doubtful!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Appears to be military planes practicing manuevers. The trails could either be naturally-forming contrails, or perhaps made on purpose like in an airshow to increase their visibility to the spotters on the ground critiquing them.

It could even be aerobatic pilots messing around or practicing for an airshow.

If they were "chemtrail" aircraft, why would they fly in weird manuevers like that? I thought you all say chemtrailers fly side-by-side and blanket cover a mass area?

new topics

top topics

join