It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Entity Caught on Film

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yet again this woman from Pennsylvania has claimed that she has filmed something no one else has and that it was an entity traveling withing an orb enclosure. The woman has finally lost her marbles but alas let thine own eyes be the judge of this miscarriage of Ufological justice.

edit on 1/1/11 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

did you create the video?

why the personal attacks?

you could have just proved her wrong with your own evidence instead of calling her a moron. easy... heres her picture, here is a picture of snow fall w/ flash. shrug. creator of the video is a dick, no offense if it was you

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why engage me in such a manner when in fact you have no idea who I am or what she is about. As a matter a fact I can only conclude that you are a firm believer of the mystical bull # that she is peddling. Just because I debunk her does not make me the villain here. Check you priorities and your potty mouth before you address me again...THANK YOU
And have a Happy Kwanzaa.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't know what to make of this. Your name is odd considering the story you post. I realy think you made the video. I haven't heard or seen or anything about this lady. Where in PA is she? Where in PA are you? This stinks.. skunk?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What exactly stinks in your book? Please do a we bit of research before commenting on matters that you obviously do not comprehend. Now dispense with the potty mouth attitude and perhaps I shall field some of your questions.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
None of us are there. Her name got a bad rap because someone somewhere decided to play arm-chair scientist and dissect her videos via their compute monitor. That is not how you go about debunking or validating claims.

All I see in this particular video are orbs. Who am I to say what they are or aren't? And because I am in no position to properly examine her evidence, I say nothing at all.

Every single 'noted' person involving UFOs (the paranormal in general) has a anti-fan club. Google anyone's name from Stanton Friedman to Billy Meiers to Bob Lazer to Budd Hopkins and you'll see to every positive hit you encounter, you'll find one or two hits claiming they are a 'fraud'.

So my point is, if you want to be rude to someone just because it's hip to hate then you best watch out for karma because one day this can be you trying to share your experience with the world wide web only to be called a liar too!

UFOs-Orbs are real.
Are they ALL real? No. But to sit there and tell the internet watching audience that Alice does nothing but purposefully dupe us is not only unfair but immature too.

You don't know her nor do you know if she's filming just planes or dust or birds as she's being accused of.
So I suggest you people stop defaming people unless you personally know them and/or saw their material (evidence) up close and in person.

This vilification has got to end!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the vid says it all, why are you posting this $hit?
op if you dont like 'orbs' , stop watching vids of orbs. theres enough embaressing vids posted on ats.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Seems like the video has struck a tender nerve within the ranks of Alice's kingdom. AM I hearing correct when you basically say that that she should be left alone and allowed to spread her wild lies and exaggerations? Or better yet ...WHO DROPPED THIS GEM?

None of us are there. Her name got a bad rap because someone somewhere decided to play arm-chair scientist and dissect her videos via their compute monitor. That is not how you go about debunking or validating claims.

Wow, do you even know what you are saying? Based on your rational we should not question anything said about the moon especially since we have never traveled there....MY GOD...ARE YOU SERIOUS? So since I have not traveled to her home I have no business conducting my investigations. For your information I have traveled to her area and I have done my research like so many others...SHE IS A FRAUD!...Take a trip down to the MUFON site and read all about it.

Please educate yourself before dumping your uneducated diatribe upon us all.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I was asking simple questions. Calm down. Please just be reasonable.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
In my opinion I'd have to say the OP video serves no real benefit or purpose to the ATS community, aside from providing a rather immature notice of some one who may be a hoaxer, I would like to motion for Admin to close it. Anyone else agree? Sorry but there will always be people trying to fool others, whether or not intentionally doesn't make a difference to me, but give me facts to prove them wrong not an obvious attempt to make this woman out to be a criminal.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is the alien/ufo forum. Not the "post all hoaxes and point and laugh at everyone" forum.

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken you are the one who makes videos that contradict her videos or "debunk" each video she makes breaking down why her videos can't be what she claims. I'm by no means and Alice follower and have only seen a few of her videos. What I find strange is the time and effort you put in(if in fact you are who I think) in debunking videos you say are obvious hoax and should net require such effort to point that which you claim is obvious. Kinda of a weird hangup if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ive seen a couple of her UFO videos and my first thoughts were NOT; oh my god! oh my god! call the justice league we have weird things going on here!

my first thoughts were... hmm...bird...bird...bat...bird...bird.

I believe in "mystical bull#" when I see it first hand, i have an open mind, a very open mind, but it is very logical at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the point I was making was the fact that you straight up call her a moron from the start instead of just proving her wrong. people can deduct the fact that this woman may not be all there by themselves once you present your case. i just didnt see the need for you to call her names...kinda sucks doesnt it?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I find it quite odd that half of you claim not to know the woman but in the same breath you basically say she should have the right to post her bull crap and further ruin the delicate fabric of ufology. This point and this point alone basically tips your hands and basically someone that believes her lies. It makes sense now why the all of a sudden I get bombarded by hostile comments. Perhaps some of you should grow up before commenting.
Happy K3wanxzaa none the less.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Opinions (especially negative ones) go viral on the internet. So once word gets out about someone in a negative sense, people just love to jump aboard that bandwagon without really knowing anything for themselves.

It's all opinions..... that's all it is. Has anyone seen her blow dust in the air, film it, upload it on YouTube and say 'here's a bunch of orbs people....." ?

And what do you mean you've been to her area? What does THAT prove? That airplanes, dust, birds, bugs, snow and dust truly DO exist over there?

I know what it's like not being believed. But at least I was treated with dignity and not called a liar. People said I might've just been 'mistaking'.

Alice might be a purposeful fraud but I would have no way of knowing unless I met her or examined her film with proper equipment. Not my 17" monitor!!!
I don't decide whose phony based on other people's 'opinions' .
This is why this world is in the trouble it's in. No one thinks for themselves anymore. It's a mob mentality consisting of a herd of Sheeple with Lemming behavior.

Don't you have something constructive to share on here? Is your whole mission to promote a 'fraud'? If anything, you're only drawing more attention on her and if she was a fraud (by your own admission) wouldn't you just want her to slunk off somewhere and be forgotten about?

This isn't an Alice-nerve. This is about people calling other people in the UFO community, frauds without even knowing them. I am sick of it and that's not to say they are all truthful but I will NEVER make a judgment call like that on anyone from behind my computer monitor.

You are usually the same group of people who look at a UFO video and say "Come on morons, it's nothing but a plane' They don't even use the word "probably' or "I think". They just adamantly blurt out an opinion and try to spin it into fact and that's what's happening here.

Horrible thread!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxZenTruthxX
In my opinion I'd have to say the OP video serves no real benefit or purpose to the ATS community, aside from providing a rather immature notice of some one who may be a hoaxer, I would like to motion for Admin to close it. Anyone else agree?

Yes!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

she has the right to post whatever she wants. i think most people, atleast most here on ats know very well what 99% of 'orbs' are. i dont think anti-orb vids are necessary.
you dont like her or her vids, then just dont watch them, if she fools a few fools, who cares?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would also just like to point out that a key ability of anyone conducting investigations that they want to be deemed credible is Objectivity. Unfortunately, the OP has seemed to miss this and therefore I cannot accept anything presented as responsible/ valid research. Just a little information you may want to remember next time so that the ATS community will be more willing to listen to your arguments.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I for one appreciate what your doing.

Anyone who isn't as crazy as Alison basicaly know that she's Bat# crazy.

AND, shes giving ufology and everything associated with it a bad name and as well. People like this help perpetuate the stereotype that ufo believers are crazy, ......

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

For all of you slamming the OP you might want to look further into the history of this hoaxer Allison Kruse...

start here...The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

Yes, the OP's methods are harsh to some, but how about someone who points lasers at airplanes?....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join