It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Entity Caught on Film

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!!! After reading a few of your gem replies I could not help but shake my head but none take the cake like this dysclictic quote:

Opinions (especially negative ones) go viral on the internet. So once word gets out about someone in a negative sense, people just love to jump aboard that bandwagon without really knowing anything for themselves. It's all opinions..... that's all it is. Has anyone seen her blow dust in the air, film it, upload it on YouTube and say 'here's a bunch of orbs people....." ? And what do you mean you've been to her area? What does THAT prove? That airplanes, dust, birds, bugs, snow and dust truly DO exist over there? I know what it's like not being believed. But at least I was treated with dignity and not called a liar. People said I might've just been 'mistaking'. Alice might be a purposeful fraud but I would have no way of knowing unless I met her or examined her film with proper equipment. Not my 17" monitor!!! I don't decide whose phony based on other people's 'opinions' . This is why this world is in the trouble it's in. No one thinks for themselves anymore. It's a mob mentality consisting of a herd of Sheeple with Lemming behavior.

First you accuse me of knowing not having the right to comment unless I have been there but hold on when I mentioned that I was there then you basically tell me that that was not enough and that I needed to assess not the claim but the very person making the claim...ARE YOU FROM THIS PLANET OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN OLE OBTUSE?

You are an obvious supporter of this sham artist and to defend her right to sham other unsuspecting amateur ufologists. She is tearing the science of UFOLOGY into pieces. The fact remains that I am not plucking facts out of my butt. I have personally gone down there and have dealt with her. I slipped into her gaggle of followers and basically mingled within their group some time in Nov of 2010. She struck me as a loon back then and a loon now. She was filming obvious planes and still is. She begged MUFON to go down there and investigate and when they came back with the same conclusion I did she basically labeled them a DISINFO ORGANIZATION! It speaks volumes that no one else in the scientific community has even bothered with her. Does it not strike in a an odd manner that this woman is now begging for sponsors and donations....HMMMMMM. But then again I am the villain here for even daring to debunk her.....OH YES...I AM THE BAD GUY...SURE SURE....LOL!

Please go worship her and her body of work on your own time and spare me the Alison rhetoric The woman is not all together there and in my book anyone that flashes lasers at airplanes deserves to be shamed into stopping their acts. Obviously you prefer to watch her down a plane and do nothing about it. SHAME ON YOU!
edit on 1-1-2011 by SeeingUFOzPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I still think you tend to misinterpret what the majority of us are trying to convey to you... It isn't that we are unable to understand your point: This woman is falsely identifying known objects and passing them off as her supposed proof of the ufo phenomena. She has a documented history of this and had been disproved by other ufo inventigations. Okay got it. But what we do have a problem with is the idea that regardless of this you feel the need to go beyond responsible research and revert back to unnecessary use of name calling and flaming remarks as though it will make the truth you are trying to present any more valid. If anything, you cause yourself to be seen as someone who cannot present facts without opinions and that is what makes ufology less respected and unbelievable in the scientific community. If you want to help promote and defend the ufo phenomenon then do so as an adult and in a way that gives credit to your investigations. Give facts and only facts that prove your point. Otherwise its merely speculations which is worth nothing.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

..................and you're helping the field of Ufology?

I know nothing about Alice except for what I've read on this forum. If she is a sham (which I do not know that to be true) so what?
Move on.
Life still goes on, Ufology is still going strong and this planet still revolves around the Sun.
Get over it.

What's your point and why all this energy on this person?

I think the fact that this thread has no flags, speaks for itself.

G'day

edit on 1-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You just got to love those who believe their opinions are holier than thous. They preach that if I don't like her stuff then I should just skip it and move on and yet they are here ignoring their own sermon...WHAT UTTER AND COMPLETE BUFFOONS.

If my exposure of this obvious UFO scammer hurts your chakra and makes you feel uncomfortable then just read what I posted and move along never to return.....I will not miss your opinion...and that I promise...LOL!

Have a Happy Kwanzaa!
edit on 2-1-2011 by SeeingUFOzPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't think you get it from what I have read most people don't believe her videos are anything of substance, yet they wonder why you would devote time and energy and from your posts, passion, to videos and posts on her videos. I mean it's even in your screen name! LOL! Some may call it an obsession and if anything you are causing people who probably wouldn't pay any attention to this woman to actually take a look because of the veracity of your attacks on her material. No one is saying their opinion is better than yours but how many videos and posts on this woman is it gonna take till you can feel secure in the fact that EVERYONE knows where you stand when it comes to Allison?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

It looks to me like you're one of those people who will go into a big sulk or a strop if nobody agrees with you. If you have the right to produce and publish the sort of video you have why is it, in your opinion, wrong for her to publish hers?
I couldn't care less if her opinion is true or that yours is false. What I do care about is freedom of speech and freedom of expression. The freedom you are denying her whilst wanting your own freedom of speech to insult another human being. In the process you are denying her that same right.
Grow up and realize that everyone has the right to say whatever they want. You don't have to agree with it, and if you don't agree just let it go....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What a way to say it like it is!!

Cut the Bull# on ATS i say this site is a joke and we need people like above to start bringing out some truth in paranormal and consspiricies ect

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well well there seems to be a double standard here on ATS, funny how when people complain how there is a cover up by shills and what not yet when it comes to well known hoaxers like Alison Kruse and the bunch it is as if blasphemy when exposing her deception.

Funny how the people who lash out the the OP have no prior knowledge or have done any research in to the woman. Yet for some reason the woman is some sort of victim? Yet these people, these UFO buffs if that is what they are are not interested in disinformation on the other end of the spectrum. And to them any UFO claim is a good UFO claim no matter the intentions. Not privy to finding the truth. Some people seem to think a UFO hoax does no harm to the subject, just because it gets some sort of attention people become aware no matter the lie. - what the viewer knows wont hurt them

No different than the PTB actually enabling more confusion, but hey they think they know what is up there

And this is what pisses me off, the utter stupidity and bias within the UFO community playing part in the duality of a subject, that can not survive with this kind of thinking, that being the closed minded and the fanatic - same.

Kruse thins out and vets her viewers in to following her ageda, not interested in engaging the "craft" or creatures in her forest. I offered to do so and camp in her back yard but she was not interested. In fact she called relative of mine and made death threats by phone after i offered my name. i was interested in solving this, she knew this would further cripple her agenda.

Kruse for your information is a hoaxer, one that has made a joke of the UFO subject at her expense and ambitions of fame. Most recent the Infa Red Sky Aliance hoax and Jose Escamillas latest flop of a film featuring it. Now follow the money trail, it is all about Kruse getting $$$$$ and taking part of disinformation. Kruse may film a UFO someday, after all the countless videos she has presented over the past 2 years. She even admits most her footage is planes, then you have to ask what is she thinking and question her observation skills. By then she will have all ready sabotaged any legitimate claims. Nobody and i mean NOBODY films UFO's every night for years while everyone else sees air planes because that is what they are. Her censorship and drunken verbal assaults on youtubers goes hand in hand with her delusions. Hoaxing is disiformation, it undermines UFO research. Now tell MUFON they are like the OP because they came and investigated and told her the same thing.

But then of course MUFON is a black ops disinfo, MIB organization according to the Orb Queen

For those who will not acknowledge the players in this game, that being the hoaxers then how do they move forward? I mean They speak of awareness yet are uncomfortable engaging the problem from within - that being Kruse and others. They chastise the OP's work because it hits a particular nerve, inconvenient pinch or a slight stench of BS. This is what delivers, a look in to how a hoaxer works and all intent liberating you from your assumptions. Critical thinking is healthy, Z tells it like it is . Ignoring the problem will not lead to disclosure rather cloud the waters further.

Shakes my head

fin

S&F @ OP
edit on 2-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because:
edit on 2-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

..................and you're helping the field of Ufology?

I know nothing about Alice except for what I've read on this forum. If she is a sham (which I do not know that to be true) so what?
Move on.
Life still goes on, Ufology is still going strong and this planet still revolves around the Sun.
Get over it.

What's your point and why all this energy on this person?

I think the fact that this thread has no flags, speaks for itself.

G'day

edit on 1-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

She is DANGEROUS. She purposely targets planes with laser pointers and giggles about it.

She NEEDS to be shown as a lunatic so someone can put an end to her idiocy.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

"I find it quite odd that half of you claim not to know the woman but in the same breath you basically say she should have the right to post her bull crap and further ruin the delicate fabric of ufology."

The idea this queen persons videos "further ruin the delicate fabric of ufology".. is only your opinion.

And you're not in charge.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
When a video attacks a person in this way, I don't care anymore if it's true or not anymore, not even finished to watch it. I never heard about this "Orb Queen", I guess she could be something like the blonde woman who claims been in contact with pleyadians (she has many youtube vids), or the guy who claimed here in ATS that he shot an alien outside his home. It doesn't matter, there is no need to be rude to debunk someone. Please next time, consider that before posting a video.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Your vid seems to be an effort to force people into seeing it the way you do... so I stopped watching it. Your replies seem to be to attack people who don't share your views, so I stopped reading them. You're entitled to your views, but they are of no interest to me. Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
First of Unknown Soldier, thank you for making it clear to some of these obtuse folk how dangerous this woman really is.

If you watch my videos or not does not make me lose sleep at night. That is your prerogative and I respect it . What bothers me is the "liberal' mentality most of you take. It is akin to saying that a rapist has feelings and we should not hurt the feelings of said rapist because it is mean spirited. OMFG! This freaking tree hugger mentality is what is killing this country. You guys enjoy when Chris Hanson ambushes the pedophiles on his show TO CATCH A PREDATOR but you are supposedly appalled when a known hoaxer is exposed. OH THE DOUBLE STANDARD THAT YOU GUYS BRING FORTH IS MIND BOGGLING. At no time have I ever called the ORB QUEENS material to be removed or stifled. All I ask if for people to open their eyes to the clear and present danger that this woman presents to Ufology with all her lies. Most of my videos consist of me reviewing her videos so why do any of you accuse me of trying to bury her point of view. What I do is try to make it clear that her thoughts are harming Ufology and I do it via TOUGH LOVE. It is this Tough Love that has ruffled some of your liberal feelings and for that I DO NOT APOLOGIZE. Why don't you take some of your own advice and just change the channel and move one...IGNORE IT OR JUST PLAIN OLE STFU! Either way i do not give a damn what you or this Orb Queen are entitled to.

Oh by the way....HAPPY KWANZAA!

Here is just a taste of how dangerous this woman really is:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

SeeingUFOzPA,

You got my support. I have the impression that she is an attention *, trying to fool people in order to make money via the YouTube Partnership.

It's a person that can't even stand the slightest critics.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My Di-- is bigger than your D--k. You people crack me up. I'm gonna flag it for an a hole.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Z

You know I'm with you, been through the whole history of Kruse and her blinkies...it's all rubbish. A couple of thoughts:

I think you provide a service to those unaware of her and her BS by posting any new links of her insanity, but I think you should post them in the HOAX forum.

I doubt there's a mod here that would object to that. That way, anyone that wants to duke it out with you may do it on more realistic grounds.

UFO enthusiasts here that do not check the HOAX forum once in a while deserve to be fooled IMO.

Soldier on,

CDS

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the support ...It is appreciated and if ATS decides to put it in the hoax section so be it. I have never complained about them moving my threads to any section . It is their site to do as they please and therefore I never complain.

I just find it ironic that some of these supposed self proclaimed experts believe that she does no harm to Ufology. This sort of mentality is atrocious. They only think about themselves and their own opinions and care less about the unsuspecting amateur ufologist who happens upon her body of work. If anything my videos serve as a warning beacon. I warn them that she is actively hoaxing people and asking for donations. She is no different than that twerp Jose Escamilla. They destroy the foundation of Ufology on a daily basis and prudes like the above posters turn a blind eye because they so happen to reside on the upper floors....DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT IF THE HOUSE COMES DOWN SO DO THEY?....What blatant fools they portray themselves to be.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
no she is a moron and either she is completely mentally insane and should be institutionalized so she can get a grip on reality again or she is a complete fraud.

someone who films a jet fighter then claims on camera that it is a ufo that morphed into a jet plane, like she has done, if she truly believes that, then she is sick.

but since someone of that severe of a mental illness are 99.9% locked in a hospital getting treated, the only alternative is that she is a fraud and a moron, because she is obviously free.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am glad you brought up the Jetliner she just filmed a few weeks ago. She got a really really close up shot of it as it glided into a local airport and she still claimed it was a freaking UFO! I kept banging my head into the pc screen and she babbled on and on about Morphing UFOS. The woman is in a complete denial and purposefully misclassifies airplanes as being UFOS. She is dooming UFOLOGY!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Last night my friends and I tried to reach the dark side for shnits and giggles. My friend Erica started by attempting to manifest energy through meditation, candle lit 5 point star and she brought forth offerings. She started by calling a positive energy and if one was present to let it be known by turning off candles.

Being not to patient I started to provoke the entity by calling it names insults.

She then started snapping pictures and upon replay White Orbs were floating all around me as I sat in my meditation posture.

I am trying to reach my 20 post to supply a thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join