It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It began with the Mayans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A very long time ago the mayans created a calendar and writings that say every 5,126 years to the day the world goes under a huge catostrophic event. it has already happened 4 times and the fifth is during 2012. we if you subtract 5126 years from 2012 then you get august 12, 3114 BC... that is when our current calender began. to the day. It is also when most scientists agree that civilisation began around that year. why would all that be so close together. does it mean that we actually had an advanced civilization 5,126 years ago??? or 3 other advanced civilizations before that? is this really a cycle we are stuck in? was the civilization from 5126 years ago called atlantis?

I still think magnetic polar reversal and a solar flare had to do with this. so their civilization should not have collapsed... unless they used electricity too...

The government knows how to put a magnetic box under electrical transformers to keep the electrical grid from collapsing. but they wont do it.
So if we know does that mean the atlantis government was just like ours???

There has to have been survivors or we wouldnt be here now.
If the polar reversal happens it will temporarily drop down the magnetic feild for about 30 hours. that gives the sun's solar flares planty of time to knock out the electrical grid.

If the electrical grid fails then there will be a chain reaction and it would cause people to go crazy and kill each other off. that means less population... just what the NWO wants. The NWO has a huge ammount of bases around the world. they only want the elite to live. and then they only want the people that survive to live for that means they are the fittest and most capable of survival.

The Hopi says that their "GODS" will come back during 2012 and they will save a small ammount of people from the mayan catastrophy... this fits perfectly. SETI institute is claiming that there are 3 large flying saucer shaped items heading towards earth. but NASA is trying to cover it up.

Ive read that america is supposedly at war with UFOs near the southern ocean... mabye they are trying to show us they are here and want to save us... but why is the government stopping them from showing themselves to the public??? does the NWO want to go into space and still have a limit on human population throughout the universe?

This is why we have a bad economy and this is what the government is doing to us!

That is all I have to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well said and in a nutshell too.

I shouldn´t worry too much - there´s nothing you can do about it.

Think of some positive things for your New Year.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Do you really think our Government wants to lose control to aliens of their tax to death people unless forced to do so. We are the governments revenue cash machine besides the Fed printing Monopoly money out of thin air. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

how could i enjoy this.

I really believe there will be a huge disaster and a lot of people will die just because they "will worry about it later"
my neighbors all believe in 2012 but they "dont have the time" to prepare for it. every day i am either doing research or and am getting supplies or working out and training. the farther ahead you know about this the better. i have been preparing for 3 years now and i got 2 to go. everyone that does not prepare even a little will be weak and helpless. people like me who know it will happen and are preparing are the people that will survive and thrive.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
some one once said , ten years too early is better than a day late. So with all the predictions , hopi mayan bible ect. We have been warned. Is it my fault that people dont listen? or maybe they are listening, to the TV and all the bs the elite types want you to hear. Seed banks and DUMBs which they have been building for 30 yrs with our money. wake up sheeple....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First of all, the first civilization started almost 2000 years before the date you gave, the sumerian empire started in 5300 BC. Second, if you can give me actual facts that have weight and not this "oh an older less advanced civilization said so, they must be right because they're mystic and magical!!!!!" crock of #, i will believe that something will happen on 21/12/12

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010

...SETI institute is claiming that there are 3 large flying saucer shaped items heading towards earth. but NASA is trying to cover it up.

Do you have a link for this story? I'll google it but really would like to read the story on this.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The three objects are gas clouds in space.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

...SETI institute is claiming that there are 3 large flying saucer shaped items heading towards earth. but NASA is trying to cover it up.

Do you have a link for this story? I'll google it but really would like to read the story on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread644342/pg1
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1287296/pg1
www.disclose.tv/.../3-large-objects-in-space-heading-towards-earth-t38061. html

I think the third was is the most credible.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

E.T. does not need to phone home anymore, someone, or something is on it’s way to earth.

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov ( not to be confused with Craig Kasnoff ) has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends to go to the site www.sky-map.org... and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle

The project participants are assured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

Article continues here: www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by packinupngoin

E.T. does not need to phone home anymore, someone, or something is on it’s way to earth.

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov ( not to be confused with Craig Kasnoff ) has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends to go to the site www.sky-map.org... and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle

The project participants are assured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

Article continues here: www.examiner.com...

Nobody by the name "Craig Kasnov" is listed as part of the SETI Institute staff. Neither SETI nor anyone affiliated with the organization made the claims attributed to them. The sources appear to be a rash of forum posts and alternative "news" articles on various websites.

The anomalies in question first appeared on decades-old photographic plates and have since carried over to the digital images used in sky software like Google Sky and WikiSky (aka Sky-Map). In other words, when you use such software, you're seeing the sky as it looked a long time ago, not as it looks now.

You can use services such as ESO DOSS and NGC/IC to track down digital versions of the original plates used for a particular set of coordinates. For example, the coordinates of "the first large object" (19:25:12, -89d 46h 03m) can be traced to a shot taken in the survey DSS-1, a process which started over 30 years ago. Some non-DSS surveys (e.g. Mellinger) don't show the anomalies at all.

Also, the DSS images are earth-based photographs, not shots such as would be taken by the Hubble. Even if something had been in the region of our solar system claimed in the articles mentioned in this thread, the sky surveys which produced these images would not have detected them. At the size and distances given ("tens of kilometers" and "Landing [really???]...in mid-December 2012" --- other sites claim "beyond the orbit of Pluto"), not even the Hubble would have resolved such objects.

A more reasonable explanation, in my opinion, is that these anomalies are errors on old photographic plates or far more mundane objects caught in the field-of-view over long exposure times.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You are aware that the Maya were not around as a people on any of those long cycles aren't you. If the Annunaki had done the math, they were around then, then i would be a little more curious.

You would think they might have left a historical note warning us of what happened to them. Oh, wait a minute,,,, they did have Gilgamesh and the flood didn't they?

Think about this, if another flood was coming, wouldn't it be better to be at one of the poles where the water is usually frozen in December. Might be a good idea to invest in good fishing tackle and a high powered rifle to combat polar bears or angry penguins.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Whats ifs.....

The "Elite" may run to their holes in the ground but eventually they will have to come out; their supplies won't last forever. By the time they asend from their pot holes, new and better govts have already been formed...and the elite become the slaves in the fields...or arrested for serious crimes and are subjected to the full brunt of our new judicial system...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I always say when things happen, they happen in 3's

If there is ever going to be disclosure it won't come from our Govts. Is it possible such an event would coincide with a big event of our own? What comes to mind is the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in London in 2012? I watched a video on it some weeks back about it....anything is possible from here on in.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
some one once said , ten years too early is better than a day late. So with all the predictions , hopi mayan bible ect. We have been warned. Is it my fault that people dont listen? or maybe they are listening, to the TV and all the bs the elite types want you to hear. Seed banks and DUMBs which they have been building for 30 yrs with our money. wake up sheeple....

People are sheeple and they need a shepard to guide them in the correct direction.

This will occur when all sheep realize they need a shepard to guide them for the common good of all man!

Everyone has a heart, brain and beautiful soul making a spirit. Look closely at your surroundings and the elements which make it up and understand the meaning of creation.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The Mayans were correct in cycles but slightly out on dates.

The cycle of the pyramids began from previous technology of man in the year 3752 bc. In 2008 we achieved the new cycle of understanding which was the 5760 year cycle of the Jews which is the rebirth of energy and technology and understanding the ethics of space time.

The horoscopes are a representation of certain eras in the history of man and ourselves. Every 480 years we commence a new Major star sign. Each major star sign has four minor cycles of star signs which lasts 120 years. Every ten years commences a star sign cycle.

In 2008 we commenced the Major sign of Aries and minor sign of Aries.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The Mayans did'nt create their calender, their visitors did and the Mayans just took notes!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thats right, The Myan's copied the bar-and-dot calendrical code from the Olmecs.
The Olmec Calender doesn't change anything though it still ends in 23 Dec 2012, but people might find some more info if they start researching about the Olmec's instead on the Myan's

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

You are correct.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Our calendar did not begin in 3114BC. The Mayan long count calendar begins in that year. AS pointed out by others, civilization started long before that time. All of your questions about other civilizations are based on flaws.

Putting a magnetic box under a transformer is not the way transformers would be shielded.

A magnetic reversal has not happened within the times of civilization. That is well known. It has been 700,000 years since the last reversal. Your claim that the field drops for 30 hours is based on what? No one knows if the field goes to 0 during a reversal. Reversals take thousands of years to occur, not hours.

Where do you get the idea that the Hopi have any claims about 2012? The Hopi do not mention 2012. Where is their calendar? SETI is not claiming 3 large saucers headed towards Earth.

Toss in claims of the NWO and UFOs and this makes for the largest number of errors I've ever seen in an OP.

That is what I have to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join