It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Hulk has Strength of 36,000 Men and has Never Slept

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

"Drinking butter gives me strength" ~ Er, no lard arse....drinking butter gives you that huge amount of fat around your gut.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Lol! All Chuck Norris has to do is touch this guy and he explodes.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'd like to see what that strongman from Stan Lee's Superhumans has to say about this guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"Yes, I didn't join the army. It was a precaution so I wouldn't hurt anyone."

LOL

This is just funny, it comes across as a joke. Like "The Onion" videos.

It is a very good thing he stays close to the center of the world, otherwise the gravity coming off him may cause the earth to spin in a lopsided fashion.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This guy is a joke.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hospitals testing people for horsepower.
nah i cant show you how strong i am, cos i'd probably kill you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If this guy is serious, he's certifiable,

If he is not, the Egyptian general public has issues!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
This is crazy, He's probably lying about the sleeping part, but no doubt he's stronger than Popeye.
Check out this interview he did where he tears a coin in half and talks about drinking melted butter and eating raw mutton.

edit on 31-12-2010 by ATLien because: (no reason given)

Is this a actual show is this kind of like the Muslim's version of the Onion...or Jerry Springer. Please tell me this is not a reputable news show!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chordz
This guy is a joke.

Obvious sham. I can't help but agree.

Then again, it appears to be working. Well at that.

So I must then, disagree.

Humanity is ambivalence, among other things.

We will know that his immediate society has advanced when he gets run out of town.
edit on 1/1/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I expect to see Mr Hulk o'ladin here coming to the UK in the near future.

I mean he has a certificate to say he cannot work, he has several wives and many children and does nothing but have sex all day and therefore the UK benefits system will make him a wealthy man...... we have a few already here me thinks !!!

If he was put on this planet by God (Allah I assume) to do good then Allah must have a warped sense of Good, don't you think !!!

PDUK

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
He's living proof that every village has an idiot...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Very impressive! Imagine the strength he has to handle 4 wives at once!

OK, sorry. Couldn't resist that one. But yeah, that is really interesting... I am watching... I cannot even begin to comprehend being able to tear a coin in half... Just wow....

Call me crazy, but this has to be a scam.... The things he does.... Just... not possible.... The strength of 30,00 men? Even the strongest man in the world is capable of doing only so much.... Huge stretch... I am not buying it.

edit on 1-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OK ridicule or cynical comments aside. Maybe the guy has ancestor who was a Jin (alien).

Doctors may not find any biological anomalies. We all heard of Demigod stories. This is one of it on video.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The main problem with this is if he really did have the muscular strength of that many men I seriously doubt his bone structure is to scale with his muscular structure. I mean think about muscles that strong to rapidly or forcefully contracting with that much energy it could literally snap his bones like twigs before he could even really do anything substantial enough to prove he has even remotely near the strength he claims to posses. Thus I really hope this is a joke and more pro Islam propaganda.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDave-AR
The main problem with this is if he really did have the muscular strength of that many men I seriously doubt his bone structure is to scale with his muscular structure. I mean think about muscles that strong to rapidly or forcefully contracting with that much energy it could literally snap his bones like twigs before he could even really do anything substantial enough to prove he has even remotely near the strength he claims to posses.

A good point.

Maybe he means "I can't show you how strong I am in case I hurt myself"...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've seen this a while back... Obviously, no one should buy this bs... UNLESS he shows us a vid of him actually pulling a train? or lifting an suv? Honestly, i'd believe his story if he'd show us a vid of him pushing a car over. Doubt any of that will ever happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What a load of utter rubbish this guy is and I'm sure most Egyptian viewers also agree.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
that coin would have made a more coin noise when hitting the glass table.. I dont think he tore a coin.

Sorry... big dude though.. let me know when he really breaks stuff

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is probably why Muslims should stay off bacon...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh i cant shake hands!.....Why?, becouse of your strength? No! becouse i have melted chocolate from the coins!
35 kids 4 wives no job and he is f.king 15 time every day...Hmmm who is giving him those coins?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join