It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Hulk has Strength of 36,000 Men and has Never Slept

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is crazy, He's probably lying about the sleeping part, but no doubt he's stronger than Popeye.
Check out this interview he did where he tears a coin in half and talks about drinking melted butter and eating raw mutton.

edit on 31-12-2010 by ATLien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whooh

What. A. Guy.

Chuck better watch out. Or something.

edit on 31/12/10 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well i'm no expert, but if anyone believes any of that then in my unprofessional opinion, you and that guy needs certifying.

Strength of 30,000 men lol.

Hell i'd even say "Allah be praised" if i got to have sex 15 times a day!

CX.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow how many horsepower would it require to get your lazy butt off the couch?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I bet he has 25 pounds of tube meat too right?

Think about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well it's good to know that even the Muslims have stupid tabloid talk shows, complete with fat lazy people who claim to be strong - but can't actually display it. Yeah, uh-huh! 15 times a day, every day? Yeah, sure bro. Sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As usual, no real proof of anything...

I can rip a chocolate coin in two....its pretty easy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

And ironically enough, he's just been made Obama's TSA Czar.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, is that lotion? Is it over 4 ounces? HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It isn't my desire to diminish this man's accomplishments. I was just noticing a couple of things. At the beginning, where he tears the coin (at about 0:32), does it seem that the coin stretches a tad before it is torn?

"How do you know you have the strength of 360 horsepower?"

A: "They said so at the hospital; They took tests from here ..... and here... (pointing to body). Strength comes from the spine."

Sex 15 times each day?? Whoa! Good work if you can get it. Once a day would be pushing it for me, but then I only have the strength of one man.

Very interesting video, thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
that is absoloutley terrible, it should be taken down except that it provides a little bit of light humour. laughed when he said that he doesnt like to show off his strength in case it scared people but there he was on tv bending coins, lol absoloutley hilarious.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If he has the strength of 30,000 men, why does he seem to STRAIN when tearing the coin in half towards the end of the video? Did anyone else notice that?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ooooo, magic tricks!

If hes really that strong he be wasting them genes getting fat

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Theres something called "the worlds strongest man" competition...i garentee he'd never even qualify for anything even related...

Sad excuses like "i can't control myself when i use my strength" won't cut it. The fact is if he got out of control with all those real strong men around....they'd be able to restrain him.

This is just an example of "Our god is better then your god"

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
HA! Thats crazy. 15 times a day???? That man must have the libido of 5 dolphins. I cannot see him picking up a car with one arm. Thats epic....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think I met this guy once on the streets in downtown Dallas.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This should be moved to the hoax forum. What a crock of crap. In my opinion, this man is a pathetic waste of life, claiming Allah gave him superior strength just so he can lay around all day not working and screw his 4 wives.

The dead giveaway that this is a hoax is he said he wouldn't lift a car or anything claiming he would lose control, then when he bent the "coin" with his eye he said it was the hardest thing for him to do, even harder than pulling a train. So why didn't he go Hulk when he demonstrated the hardest thing he can do? Blatant muslim superiority propaganda.
edit on 31-12-2010 by havenvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

What I think is funny is that this Youtube video was made by MEMRI, the Israeli Mossad financed propaganda organisation.

Last night I was listening to a Coast to Coast AM recording on Youtube about vampire grisly bears. Had it been an Arabic programme, MEMRI would have mistranslated and peddled it as yet another example showing Arabs are crazy. Still, Israel remains an illegal settler state.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If this guy has sex fifteen times a day, he's doing something completely wrong.

Horsepower comes from a measurement, not the spine.

Maybe he's confusing sex with butt scratching.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He has sex 15 times a day? Probably only with himself!

I love the drinking melted butter. I wonder how long until his arteries completely block and he keels over?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So many horse power and no car!.... allah is not that good eh?
... well stop breaking those coins and get a job? I still think Chuck Norris is stronger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join