It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's not sufficient to say 'Yeah, let's end the Fed!" While that may well be a very good thing to do, the function that it serves has to be replaced by something better. Like it or not, Somebody Somewhere is going to have the keys to the money printing press. Make damn sure you make the right choice of who gets the keys next. For sure, you don't want that to be Congress or the Executive. They'd run it full-tilt for their own political ends until we become another Zimbabwe.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by ThatGuyRA

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by GlennCanady

But it won't make a bit of difference, It's owned by private Jewish bankers.

Yep, that's right Hitler, it's the Jew's fault. 'Cause, y'know, white people are all honest. Jeez. How's life in 1953?

Why are you attacking him??

The Federal Reserve is owned by Jewish bankers most notably the Rothschild family..Look it up before you make comments like this...He also doesn't seem to say anything in what you quoted about white people being all honest. NOBODY is completely honest in government no matter their color or race..

Oh incase you don't want to look things up here you go:
Rothschild Family History

Scariest thing I have ever read...no joke!

Without wishing to go off topic, you can't mention the 'J' word without being accused of being hatefull.

Go to Google and search for 'Jew' then read the first link that comes up ... unbelievable

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Didn't read all the information from your link - but i read enough...bloody hell.

So THAT'S who the illuminati actually is then...i'd been wondering for some time who and what they really were.

You're right, that is some pretty eye opening reading.

The one thing...the single thing that i cannot understand about the whole treacherous estate, is this:

With all the powerful people, that knew and fought against the 'bad guys', such as President Andrew Jackson, and all the others that knew exactly or mostly, what was going on...why the hell were these 'bad guys' permitted to live and bring their plans for world domination to fruition?

They themselves had absolutely no problem with assassinating or coercing those that got in their way, why didn't the 'good guys' return the favour?

I mean...ok, they were rich and powerful, but then so were the good guys...s of state, royalty, rich and powerful in their own rights...why wasn't there a covert plan or even overt plan to simply wipe out the whole lot of them?

It should have been easy enough to accomplish during the 19th century..why didn't they just get rid, and the world today would probably be a much fairer and much safer world for all of us.

If they had no problem with murder and blackmail, why the hell didn't someone do it back to them?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Finally, someone who actually KNOWS something about what the U.S. is. The POTUS is nothing more than the CEO of that corporation...and, D.C. isn't even part of the U.S. I can't wait til the rest of the PEOPLE wake up to the realization of what the United States really is. Cha-Ching!!!

Speaking of Cha-Ching.....when the financial system collapses....do the PEOPLE have a back-up plan? How will you BUY AND SELL? I can see it now....millions upon millions of PEOPLE lining up to get their financial chips implanted...so they can go to the grocery store, to get their rations.

It's a tragedy because GENERATION X....is getting PAWNED! We don't know how to grow our own fruits and veggies; we don't know how to communicate with each other, outside of cellphones and chat; we don't even know how to survive if the power went off.

We'd be in big, big trouble if the system collapsed now.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for bringing that up, I really hope someone comes along answers the questions you have asked.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm surprised Fox News seems to be endorsing this film. I have read and seen a lot of stuff on the Fed and there is truth in this movie but I want to know what Fox' angle is.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
thought i would add this as alot of people don't relise.

Executive Order 11110 is still valid. According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:

President Tries closing down Federal Reserve

And what happen short after this order?

JFK was assassinated.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I have to say that this site is very unfortunate. Being Jewish is not about race but about faith. The Rothchilds are Jewish but that has nothing to with where they originally came from and is irrelevant to the history of how they acquired their wealth. This site is a racist's wet dream tbh and undermines the core of truth in this story.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just purchased it. The order went through fine for me. I don't mind spending $8.50, the guy in the CNN interview looked like he was trying to make a living. I'll report back after I watch it. I am excited and hope this will help me learn more about an important subject that is often boring confusing and difficult to read and search about.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

I think people will realise the old ways are in many ways, the best ways.

Neighbours helping neighbours.

Barter and exchange of goods and services, for goods and services.

Trading what have you, for what you need and so on.

I think if the whole stinking pile comes falling down, deliberately with a view to total enslavement of the people, people will suffer of course...initially...then many will realise that they have inadvertently been offered a golden chance to do what should have been done to the criminals who imagine the own everything and everyone, that is, turn their backs on them and their corrupt systems once and for all, and go back to 'the old ways' instead.

The 'Illuminati' may be actually dropping the 'big one' with this particular aspect of their long term plan, if people manage to sort out the mess and chaos designed to make them fall to their knees and beg to be 'saved' by them, and do not do as expected, there may be a real chance that evolves to actually get rid of these creeps once and for all.

It'll be bad to start with though, and many would probably suffer terribly.

edit on 1/1/2011 by spikey because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

I have to say that this site is very unfortunate. Being Jewish is not about race but about faith. The Rothchilds are Jewish but that has nothing to with where they originally came from and is irrelevant to the history of how they acquired their wealth. This site is a racist's wet dream tbh and undermines the core of truth in this story.

No. You are wrong. There are many others whom will never allow racism to pervade here, regardless of ethnicity or beliefs. But each does have their right and freedom of expression. And each stand alone with their own interpretations or opinions, unless they can prove documented, or reason and logic facts, to reach out to the many.

We must never fear any taboos in our quest for knowledge or the truth, but to allow discourse and debate to happen, and only then, on the strength of our facts or logic, will the truth and reality emerge.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
S&F op

We need someone to organize a secret group bent on bringing down the world banking elite. Something like Fight Club but without the fighting. Remember the end of the movie

Until we rid ourselves of the corupt central banking systems, we will all remain slaves.

I think someone should assasinate all the elite, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers the Builderburg group etc. Be done with all of them.

I wouldn`t do it myself nore would I ever have the means to pull it off. But I wouldn`t shed a tear if someone else did

edit on 1-1-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Killing them is too easy and cheap towards animals like them.

They need to be exposed in full public view, paraded for their very crimes against humanity made known so that all may despised them for generations to come and NEVER ever to allow beasts like them to gain power and acendency over us whom are only equal and one race - humans.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It doesn't look like you'll be able to watch this in theatres anytime soon but, if you go to the website, you can order the movie for under $9.00 and that includes shipping and handling.

They are selling the movie super cheap which means that their main mission is to get the word out and not make a profit off this movie.

The American Dream Film

I ordered a copy and can't wait for it to get here. Even though it has foul language, I'll let my kids watch it because I think its message is so important and I want them to learn early how corrupt the world is around them.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
S&F op

We need someone to organize a secret group bent on bringing down the world banking elite. Something like Fight Club but without the fighting. Remember the end of the movie

Until we rid ourselves of the corupt central banking systems, we will all remain slaves.

I think someone should assasinate all the elite, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers the Builderburg group etc. Be done with all of them.

Be careful what you write mate.

The 'security services' have eyes and ears everywhere.

You post could be seen as incitement to murder...i'd edit and add that you were only joking or something,..if i were you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

For what it is worth I have written info on the FED in this thread. Bloodsucking Bankers

To get the information out I visit Flea Markets, Farmers Markets and Auctions on the weekends and pass out index cards with phrases to google:

BANKING
EASY READS:
Web of Debt: How Banks Secretly Create Money: www.webofdebt.com...

Web of Debt: CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS.www.webofdebt.com...

The Creature from Jekyll Island: Federal Reserve,A talk by G. Edward Griffin: www.bigeye.com...

More scholarly Reads:
A PRIMER ON MONEY -SUBCOMMITTEE ON DOMESTIC FINANCE. COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY www.devvy.com...

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE By Eustace Mullins
www.whale.to...
BIBLIOGRAPHY for SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE www.whale.to...

Mises on Money www.lewrockwell.com...

TAKEOVER OF THE MEDIA

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media.

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership: www.globalissues.org...

HOW TO FIGHT
The fully informed jury movement: www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.

State Nullification - Tenth Amendment
State nullification is the idea that the states can and must refuse to enforce unconstitutional federal laws.
When a state passes this resolution proclaiming its sovereignty, that state may then claim exemption to most federal mandates under the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution....
by Colorado State Senator Charles Duke
www.sweetliberty.org...

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officials.
Recall Congress Now Org

However this will be a bitterly fought battle. The last thing TPTB wants is their pet legislators worried about what the voters want instead of what they have been bribed to do.

While 18 of the 50 United States offer their citizens an opportunity to recall their elected officials, it is a fact that in our nation’s history, no federal legislator has yet been recalled.

It has not been for lack of interest. Rather, the process has languished in part due to debates on whether or not legal authority exists for recall of U.S. Senators and Congressmen; and, in the case of Idaho, interference by a state court prevented recall of a federal legislator....

After reviewing the body of law and opinion concerning recall, it is apparent that if recall of federal legislators is to succeed, it will likely only be after an intense battle in the federal court system as to the degree to which the courts will go to allow the literal meaning of the Tenth Amendment to be in force and effect.
www.uscitizensassociation.com...

WE have to start fighting hard now or it is going to be too late.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I opened up a bank account the other day. I went into the managers office to open it up. We started talking about the federal reserve and QE2. He was saying how they are trying to destroy the dollar. He was very stressed out. Turns out he had no idea that the federal reserve is private and really isn't controlled by congress. He was blaming congress and the president for everything. I was amazed how in the dark even branch mangers are at little banks.

I gave him some movie suggestions. He also started talking to me about Kennedy and all that stuff. It was the strangest bank account opening I've ever had. lol

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
was this not all in the first Zeitgeist movie?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by jamiejames

I think people will realise the old ways are in many ways, the best ways.

Neighbours helping neighbours.

Barter and exchange of goods and services, for goods and services.

Trading what have you, for what you need and so on.

A barter system worked in the past when the population of the world was in the millions and most people were farmers out of necessity.
The population now, I believe, is around 6 billion there is no possible way a barter system would work with this population and level of technology.

I have used the example before of the shoe maker trying to buy a house in a barter system. How would he barter for said house? Offer the contractor 20,000 pairs of shoes? Would the contractor then pay his workers with said shoes? I guess the shoe maker could try and trade his shoes for other things the contractor would need, but do you see how complex this would get?
What about basic services such as electricity and water and sewer? These services take many people to create.
How would the shoe maker get everyday items such as food? The local farmer or grocer only needs so many shoes.
Multiply this problem by 6 billion and you will see where I am going.The population is not going to, nor would I expect them to, suddenly live off the land and turn technological evolution back a few hundred years.

There must be a some sort of unit of exchange in order for modern day people to function.The problem comes in as to how and who controls this currency, not the fact the currency exists itself.
While I do not have the complete answer, maybe one starting point is to create currency that has something of true value to back it and outlaw fractional banking. How currency would be regulated and who would regulate it is the big question that I do not have an answer for, as human beings have a tendency to become corrupt when given power.

I also just ordered the DVD without issue.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Dreamwatcher because: Text Size

edit on 1-1-2011 by Dreamwatcher because: Text size Again

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Try reading a book written by Peter D.Schiff. " How an Economy grows and why it crashes ".
It is written in cartoon form and is very easy to read.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join