It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Being Exposed as World's Biggest Scam!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

For those wondering, you may view the 30 film on Youtube also.

Sorry if this has been posted, just noticed someone asking on the last page.
edit on 1/17/2011 by BeyondPerception because: correction

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thought the biggest scam ever was done by the devil, and that it was convincing the world that he did not exist. Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

The Fed failed the economy in 1929 by actions that were deliberate and meant to bankrupt the United States . Now they take our money to start with and administer it at a rate of 1 and 1/4 % and in 16 years they own America . We are paying on interest alone . We have been operating within Bankruptcy guide lines since 1933 and they now own us ? How ? In the 97 years that they have been in power our money has lost 97% of it's value .
Now they are looking to dismantle America and reinvent us as a nation state of the New World Order under one currency . It will be electronic money called the SDR or Special Drawing Rights .
Now I am Christian and have studied prophecy for years and the Global Bankers or Banksters are flowing right along the lines of the creation of a system where you truly can't Buy Sell or Trade with out an authorization of what has to be Global Control or government . As Christians will give that burgeoning system hell literally , only those that take the mark and virtually disavow Jesus will be allowed to conduct buisness on the new system .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Because the system is rigged you need to watch the cartoon.The investing money in some fantasy fund is flawed too, because some greedy yuppie would fanagle it away with a piece of paper on his wall.It is also fundamentally wrong to expect profit for simply putting wealth down and having put no effort into why and how that money was made.Long story short you would be better of investing into a local business that you can visit .If it fails then you have no business being in business.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The day the Fed and the International Bankers one and all, can be persuaded, that they can win their salvation in eternity, by all getting together and forgiving all debt, while willingly "dying to self", and thereafter handing the issuance of money over to each nation state (they've still have plenty of Yachts, Mansions, Art and stuff no worries), or, in others words a type of global financial "death and resurrection", then and only then can the whole earth enter a new age, free at last, from economic slavery, and placed in a whole new domain or realm of creative potential for the human being. If all the "PTB" would just let go and let God and instead of killing us in so many ways, both spiritual and in some cases, physically, and give the gift of money to the world, so that it's "energies" may be put to proper use ie: for the sake of the salvation of the Earth, and it's peoples, then that would be a Godly act, capable of winning them their salvation. We know already that increased economic well being and prosperity is a form of population control in its own right, and of course we probably, with the advent of all manner of new technologies, have not yet reached the total human carrying capacity of the Earth which might top out at say 9 or 10 billion souls.

A reset of the global financial clock, not a crisis, to gather up still more power into one small tight fisted hand, held only by the few, by the so-called "elite" who screwed everything up.

A willing surrender of power, unto God - the death of Ceasar, of the money changers in the temple.

Open it all up PTB, and allow the air to be made fresh again, the sun to shine again, which is already is anyway in a new way.

And if they fail to do this and we enter into a new age of grace and spirit, truth and reason, which we already are, then they only insure their own eternal fall from grace, both for themselves and for their children's children, mark my words (and study the law of Karma).

Could you imagine, if that kind of awareness and intelligence could be brought to bear, and the "elite" actually became enlightened or "illuminated", in the way, not of satan, but of the love and wisdom of God..?

Anything is possible.

And it will happen in time, come either hell or high water anyway, since the present system cannot sustain itself indefinitely, without leading to a terrible cataclysm, economically, and socially.

This idea here is crazy enough to work you know...

Anything is possible.

Cheers!

The the New Heaven and the New Earth!

edit on 27-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The Little Children and Jesus

Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

The Rich and the Kingdom of God

Just then a rich man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

“Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect (whole and complete), go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “You see? Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle! than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne (the human being), you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by GlennCanady

That's awesome, I can't wait till the movie comes out, I will be sure to make everyone I know watch it.

the full movie is now on youtube
so you can share it and watch it all now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by molenews
I thought the biggest scam ever was done by the devil, and that it was convincing the world that he did not exist. Am I wrong?

Basically, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join