It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us military have spacecraft that reach the moon in 90 minutes AND we went to Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/333/347/US_Military_Have_Crafts_Which_Reach_Moon_In_90_Min_And_We_Went_To_Mars.html
Not sure I believe the 90 minute spaceflight to the moon but I do believe we have already been to Mars. There are too many anomolies for us not to go and check them out. I know NASA has said a trip to Mars would be a one way trip but why should we believe them. IF they can travel 4300 miles a minute to get to the moon then a trip to Mars would only be a couple of months. What do you think of this conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Again with the links and no information from it.

Could you post some info from your source. Im not going ot go hunting.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
America has that because of the Grey, Orion, and probably Draconian. That is the secret of American post-war boom. Also the German scientists, who got their knowledge from Aldebaran.

I wonder who supplied the 20 years more advanced Soviet space program until 1980s when they had space based laser, and a shuttle fully automated. It could be any of the ET.

In the end of 1980s new technologies entered, that are shown to us today: the spiral, first filmed n China 1988, and the Pyramid, filmed in Moscow before 2006, probably in 90s or 80s. I suggest the political changes of Gorbachev that averted the WW3 with many times more nukes than USA had at that time, had a secret high price payed by those ET who offered denuclearization to Eisenhower in exchange of technology. They are the Human ET (I would not call them pleiadians because there are many more humans in space than pleiades).

Henoch prophecy given to Meier confirms those ET will aid the 3rd world countries against the West if WW3 is to happen.

So the US secret rulers may ride the super luminous triangle and go to Procyon that reportedly colonized (invaded). They could use the stargates of the Grey. But they will find itself helpless against better weapons, if it doesn't change course TODAY. It is amazing how Obama said nothing when an ICBM was tested before his arrival in Oslo, and when the spiral stretched to 300 km that is already in space. Obama should then speak on these issues, and alleviate the 3rd world burden of everyday life. he did nothing until this moment for the world many still believe he is the president of superpower N1. Very Wrong!

edit on 31-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: video

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What did they see in the Saturn hex is what I want to know?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just click on the link and it should be right in front of you!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't doubt that we have the capability to get from point A to point B in our system, but I think if that was the case our space program (NASA) would at least be able to show us better results, though I guess we have technically been to Mars...if robots count.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
______beforeitsnews/story/333/347/US_Military_Have_Crafts_Which_Reach_Moon_In_90_Min_And_We_Went_To_Mars.html
Not sure I believe the 90 minute spaceflight to the moon but I do believe we have already been to Mars. There are too many anomolies for us not to go and check them out. I know NASA has said a trip to Mars would be a one way trip but why should we believe them. IF they can travel 4300 miles a minute to get to the moon then a trip to Mars would only be a couple of months. What do you think of this conspiracy?

false, a trip to mars would not be a "couple of months" a two way trip would be a 5 year trip

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by gem_man

Again with the links and no information from it.

Could you post some info from your source. Im not going ot go hunting.

Stop whining every time someone doesn't give you a complete rundown of what their link entails. Seriously...

I think the OP has given more than enough info for you to be able to make your own decision as to whether or not you should follow the link and read for yourself.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It would be cool if we did go, if a spacecraft existed it should be leaked already if Buzz did go to Mars some 30 years ago or so.
I believe he is an old man and misspoke, Mars for Moon, since they were only on that subject at the moment. I know the Buzz clip alluded to Obama's plan for a Mars mission, but the Fox guy and him are talking about cancelling the Constellation Program. I know you can argue this point because the fact that the program was researching Mars mission, its main mission was a trip to the moon with the rocket. The old guy in my opinion didn’t slip a national secret but more of a moon/mars mistake, no matter how many times you loop it.

1. Now what would be cool is to confirm this spaceship exists during the time frame
2. Another source for a Mars mission taking place in the time frame of Buzz flying years

Then I would be open to the idea, even rumor mill about the craft would make me look twice but right now it is a slip of the tongue not a Freudian national secret slip.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Read your comment and I am curious about what you mentioned..?

Maybe I missed this earlier but Saturn Hex ? I do not know what you mean..

Regards
PDUK

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

Not at 4300 miles per second which is what is claimed in the video.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I heard this like a year ago or longer. But I heard people flew out of Area51 and they worked out there. Also Mars...

But you hear a lot around here.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

While obviously, we have no real evidence of any of what is claimed in that video. I must say none of it would surprise me. I've seen and heard little hints from these astronauts before, including this one. I think my bigger question is what advantage is there to TPTB in dropping these ambiguous little hints all over the place, other than to stir controversy and division. I don't for a moment think they're accidental, or a slip of the tongue.

2011 should prove to be an interesting year. Happy New Year to all at ATS. "Live long, and prosper".

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
He had been talking about going "back to the moon", so when it got to Buzz's thoughts, he mistakenly added the word "back" again. What he meant was "Buzz does want to go to Mars, though". Just a simple accident, a slip of the tongue with no hidden meaning.

That Chinese "UFO" is possibly the worst footage I ever saw! Not because of the contents but because of the complete cretin behind the camera!! If you have tried a dozen times to zoom in and your arm is too pathetic to hold the object, then just zoom out a bit so you can at least be filming something apart from cloud, you imbecile!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

My thoughts exactly...about the one doing the filming...horrendous camera skills.

As for the content, these days one can't tell what is really there and what is added in afterwards.

If it's 'real', then it's very interesting.

I highly suspect the worlds powers have technology that would make the shuttle and all the rocket boosters available look like exactly what they are, huge glorified fireworks.

But then, with zero real evidence, it's only suspicion really isn't it.

top topics

join