It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It was easy for me to believe that it was man made and i felt comfortable with that notion because i am or i should say was a skeptic about ETs.
The things that i have found on this site and others after i have finally decided to share my experience and research the matter rather than keep putting it off have left me to believe that it wasn't man made and i didn't simply stumble into a training exercise.

I am gradually coming to the same conclusion that the military know it was an ET and that they are keeping a watch on me to see if this thing comes back. This worries me a little because i feel helpless towards making sure i don't get a vissit from it, the possibility still remains that i maybe getting visits or abducted all the time and that worries me more. It makes me angry also.

I could be miles off the line here and it was some sort of military man made thingy and i am just making mountins out of mole hills. However if this isn't the case and my own government who pay taxes to know something i don't and its affecting me without my consent and knowledge then what i # situation to be in and i would be a lab rat.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Don't worry, you and your family will be ok.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Pretty amazing thing to have happen to someone... It was probably the smart thing to not talk about this for a long time... The strangeness of having individuals show up and question you even though you never discussed it with anyone has also been reported to happen before, to others.

It is also a fact that certain special ops that are run from the pentagon have surveillance on other people who have come in to contact with creatures.. There was a letter from the pentagon shown in one of the ufo hunters episodes that linked surveillance to a person.. They knew about a person being a target of some entities and were monitoring the activity..

The military seems to not be too worried about info like this, because the average joe doesn't really pay much attention to any story like this, so I would think you are safe, at least from our side..

It would be interesting if you did a bug sweep in your residence to see if their is any electronic surveillance going on currently...

And as others have mentioned, when you are personally ready, you may want to check out some good regressive memory recovery professional... Mufon might be a good source to find someone to help..

The way you tell your story and then remember details, like how you were wearing a gas detector shows me that you are 100% truthfull here... Thank you for sharing your experience

Best Wishes to you

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What a cool experience! Do you think that the creature might have "implanted" the terrorized feeling, or the calm/mildly interested feeling? Or did those feelings seem natural, from your own insides? Perhaps the experience had a feeling to it kinda like deja vu (but not exactly deja vu), like did it seem especially profound or anything like that? Did the events have any personal significance for you? Can you take a photo/scan of your drawing of the creature, as well as the triangle mark on your leg?

Quite intriguing. I'm glad you remembered what they referred to the creature as (EBE R611R) - maybe some documents will leak out and include a reference to the creature. Thanks for the post and opening up, you chose a decent place to do it (ATS).

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Yes i will do that for you no trouble.
How do i put pictures up? i am not great with this site thats why i haven't put them up yet lol

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thanks i will ask my friends to do a sweep for me, he has offered to do it but i told him no it wouldnt be necessary, think that it probably is though and i just didn't want to know.

Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Something else has just occurred to me, wytch oil farm is smack in the middle of a triple SI site (site of special scientific interest) I never thought anything of this at the time other than there is probably a rare newt or flower in the area. This i thought was a normal thing due to the surrounding area being marked by the queen as an area of outstanding natural beauty.

I could be getting carried away here do you see where i am going?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These things never appear to women? It's always the men writing these things. If I saw one I would be screaming and jumping around like a crazy person creating alot of stress for it. Or not. Depends how ugly and strange it looks. You know these things embrace contact, or why else would someone travel across the universe, really I am sure it is tiresome and expensive for them too. Are we to assume they are murderous diesectors, or are the curious intellectual scientists collecting samples? We will never find out unless people take a risk and be brave, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Never happen to females? I have had a non human visitor looking very much like a grey but his skin was very pale. white. I am very much female. I wasn't screaming and freaking out because I was stunned and very curious and pretty soon I was asleep again. There was really no "freak out" time to be had. As a matter of fact, the moment i felt like hollering for someone was when I was overwhelmed by a flash of light in the room done by my visitor. I'm pretty sure he was anticipating the holler and could see it welling up in my vocal chords before I could even verbalize it. It never had a chance to escape my mouth due to how thoroughly I was being read, intent-wise.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow! Sorry to hear about that. I hardly know what to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Your story is interesting, but you must of gotten some information from whatever you saw if it was mentally linked to you in any way, those type of things are a 2 way street, not a one way dead end, even if you cant process the information or would have no clue or begin to know how, you would still have primal feelings, so what are your feelings on it. And there could be more, but your memories could of been altered by it, are you sure it was just a quick meeting in a forest.?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

What, how many people get visited by these aliens or entities, there is always somebody with a alien abduction story it seems like around here. How come they don't want to kidnap me and play there games or whatever they do, I'm starting to feel like the black sheep. What am I not cool enough for them? Or maybe it happened and i just forgot about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Wow! Sorry to hear about that. I hardly know what to say.

Definitely strange. Doesn't bother me all that much. I definitely don't like the idea of being controlled as an adult but looking back... and the fact that he didn't hurt me kind of puts a comical twist on the whole thing. I have no idea why he was there but assuming he had some reason to be there, I imagine that must have been at least a tad nerve wracking to visit a five year old in the middle of the night with her parents asleep in the very next room. He must have been quite sure of his ability to keep this all contained and that he did. I can't help but to wonder what he must have been thinking the whole time... or was it just second nature to him. How did he get inside? How did he leave? How did he even get to the farm? Did he just appear and how so?... because he was quite real to me and I was pretty close to him... just a few feet, perhaps closer. He was there before I even woke up. How many times he was there? I don't know.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My Questions are about the MIB..
Sorry if it was asked and answered and I missed it,.

1. What type of ID did these Gentlemen provide you with?
2. Did they leave a card.
3. Did you notice the Car they were driving?
4. I know here in the States the Licence plates for Gov Vehicles are "Exempt" and can have a type of Symbal per say for ID.
Thank You Sooo Much for sharing your story!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If this happends to me / i will recomend me a full body scanner in the search for the nanoimplant in my body.Since u mention loss of time.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

What, how many people get visited by these aliens or entities, there is always somebody with a alien abduction story it seems like around here. How come they don't want to kidnap me and play there games or whatever they do, I'm starting to feel like the black sheep. What am I not cool enough for them? Or maybe it happened and i just forgot about it.

Seriously? Do you really feel that way? Now I feel bad for you. I don't know what to say.
I am still afraid of something else happening because more than one thing has happened but if nothing ever happened to me ever.... well, I guess that would be a different kind of weird. Would you really want experiences making you feel kind of crazy though? I don't think I am crazy but I also know that it's pretty strange walking around with all these things in your head and I wonder how I am not crazy and if it would make someone else crazy and how other people would react to these things.

I mean, what if I never find anything out about it and it was just what it was... you would want that?
I would *never* want that because I feel it a lot. It never quite goes away. I will be wondering for the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything but wondering about something that way to never ever find out is not a good feeling.
edit on 1-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Seriously? Do you really feel that way? Now I feel bad for you. I don't know what to say.

I usually don't care, and I had some experiences when younger, that I cant really tell if they were dreams or real, which could be related to aliens. I never bothered to really look at them, because I don't think it It matters, and I'm pretty sure it does not matter. But I was just reading on all these abductions, and felt like it might be an interesting experience, especially if I can get them to let me drive the ufo, lots of places I want to visit, including the sun or what is in the sun, if there craft can do that.

I am still afraid of something else happening because more than one thing has happened but if nothing ever happened to me ever.... well, I guess that would be a different kind of weird. Would you really want experiences making you feel kind of crazy though?

Only one way to find out no, when or if it happens, I will see.

I don't think I am crazy but I also know that it's pretty strange walking around with all these things in your head and I wonder how I am not crazy and if it would make someone else crazy and how other people would react to these things.

I have read no crazy thoughts from you. But I don't think people would care as much as you think they do, especially on this site. And the aliens sure as hell wouldn't care to much, if they exist that is.

I mean, what if I never find anything out about it and it was just what it was... you would want that?

Ya you got a point, things like that usually bug me, and eventually it makes me waste time getting to the bottom of it. But you wont find anything about it me thinks, Because if the fact that aliens actually exist, it would be beyond you, I wouldn't go crazy over it.

I would *never* want that because I feel it a lot. It never quite goes away. I will be wondering for the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything but wondering about something that way to never ever find out is not a good feeling.

Hmm can't you just like forget it, you know erase the memory, thats what all others do. You see now this kind of stuff makes me wander what the big deal is with these sightings. If you think about it logically aliens should exist, though I don't think its necessary a good thing for them to just pop up on this world...It wouldn't be like in star trek, so many variables going on it would not be good, # humans and humans cant get along...So how would they think alien and human would be like. Nothing good ever comes from introducing an alien entity into another entity or ecosystem everybody knows this.... I mean what happens when you introduce a unknown or foreign bacteria or virus, into your body systems, you don't feel better thats for sure. Or even foreign thought's and believes in to your thoughts and believes....People have killed and died from less. Much less aliens introduced into society, humanity is not that versatile no matter what they think and assume.

Thats why if aliens exist, unless its a total take over, which would be the easier and bloodier path, then it would be an assimilation type of thing going on me thinks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I usually don't care, and I had some experiences when younger, that I cant really tell if they were dreams or real, which could be related to aliens. I never bothered to really look at them, because I don't think it It matters, and I'm pretty sure it does not matter. But I was just reading on all these abductions, and felt like it might be an interesting experience, especially if I can get them to let me drive the ufo, lots of places I want to visit, including the sun or what is in the sun, if there craft can do that.

I am still afraid of something else happening because more than one thing has happened but if nothing ever happened to me ever.... well, I guess that would be a different kind of weird. Would you really want experiences making you feel kind of crazy though?

Only one way to find out no, when or if it happens, I will see.

I don't think I am crazy but I also know that it's pretty strange walking around with all these things in your head and I wonder how I am not crazy and if it would make someone else crazy and how other people would react to these things.

I have read no crazy thoughts from you. But I don't think people would care as much as you think they do, especially on this site. And the aliens sure as hell wouldn't care to much, if they exist that is.

Ya you got a point, things like that usually bug me, and eventually it makes me waste time getting to the bottom of it. But you wont find anything about it me thinks, Because if the fact that aliens actually exist, it would be beyond you, I wouldn't go crazy over it.

Hmm can't you just like forget it, you know erase the memory, thats what all others do. You see now this kind of stuff makes me wander what the big deal is with these sightings. If you think about it logically aliens should exist, though I don't think its necessary a good thing for them to just pop up on this world...It wouldn't be like in star trek, so many variables going on it would not be good, # humans and humans cant get along...So how would they think alien and human would be like. Nothing good ever comes from introducing an alien entity into another entity or ecosystem everybody knows this.... I mean what happens when you introduce a unknown or foreign bacteria or virus, into your body systems, you don't feel better thats for sure. Or even foreign thought's and believes in to your thoughts and believes....People have killed and died from less. Much less aliens introduced into society, humanity is not that versatile no matter what they think and assume.

Thats why if aliens exist, unless its a total take over, which would be the easier and bloodier path, then it would be an assimilation type of thing going on me thinks.

The thing is, it is not just whether or not you feel others think you are crazy. It's more personal than that. The reason is a self perspective of sanity that is important and the reason you can't just forget it is because even if you don't completely understand it in the beginning, it becomes a part of you and grows as you get older... at least it did for me. I certainly don't have all the answers but i have a hell of a lot more than I did. You see, this wasn't my only sighting. This stuff has been ongoing throughout my life. I don't think it's coincidence. If you think it's just that easy to forget things that are so foreign and so hard to understand yet still they become incorporated into your life as a very personal memory... then you aren't understanding why something that can seem so terrifying in some aspects yet you would rather walk right back in to these types of experiences just to further your understanding. It's a powerful thing. It's life changing. It can put some people over the edge. That's how serious it is... and still i tell you... I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything.

Why would you think I would want to forget? It's a double edged sword of meaningful wonder and complete and utter confusion.

I'm not arguing one way or another what i think should happen to you... I'm just giving you things to think about as a person who has looked back on certain events in my life... numerous events and been like "wtf???"
I honestly think it can change you. I even think it can change a person for the better but I dare say that it's always pleasant to think about these things and realize that I may never know the whole story. Me, personally... I don't think I could ever just forget. To always wonder, regardless if i am sane in every other way, is pretty hard to deal with.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robbi
My Questions are about the MIB..
Sorry if it was asked and answered and I missed it,.

1. What type of ID did these Gentlemen provide you with?

They had MOD ID cards

2. Did they leave a card.

No they didn't leave me anything at all.

3. Did you notice the Car they were driving?

Yes they were driving a BMW X5 and it was black or dark blue but didn't pay to much attention to it.

4. I know here in the States the Licence plates for Gov Vehicles are "Exempt" and can have a type of Symbal per say for ID.

Didnt get the licence plate sorry

Thank You Sooo Much for sharing your story!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
What a cool experience! Do you think that the creature might have "implanted" the terrorized feeling, or the calm/mildly interested feeling? Or did those feelings seem natural, from your own insides? Perhaps the experience had a feeling to it kinda like deja vu (but not exactly deja vu), like did it seem especially profound or anything like that? Did the events have any personal significance for you? Can you take a photo/scan of your drawing of the creature, as well as the triangle mark on your leg?

Quite intriguing. I'm glad you remembered what they referred to the creature as (EBE R611R) - maybe some documents will leak out and include a reference to the creature. Thanks for the post and opening up, you chose a decent place to do it (ATS).

Indeed the way the men referenced EBE R611R with what i told them was a creature tells me that they new what it was, i cant find anything on the net about it other than the EBE meaning.

I remember thinking at the time that the relaxed manner in which i was being interviewed was like i was a victim in this. This was probably a ploy to get me to spill all to them as though they were helping me.
It worked because i told them everything i thought i new.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join