It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
I'm still only getting the CA agriculture bill from 2010. Can you do a printscreen of the page in it's entirety? Can you still get to it with the method described?

Gixer had it: "it is a 10 year old bill-

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

it was being brought forth to ban space based weapons and chemtrails and extraterestial weapons were being used as examples of things included as "space based weapons" it is NOT proof of chemtrails sorry. "

The wording that the OP pasted is correct as far as the bill was introduced by Kusinich.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

i fixed the link at the top of the page it works now

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

yea cause like most congressman usually use examples of chemtrails and et weapons rite? WRONG

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Though I believe in Vermont solidarity I haven't noticed much down this way ('bout half way down 7)
I suppose that every time I look to the sky I'm looking for them...I mean I'm aware of the phenomena and I just won't really believe until I see, I guess.

Checking out your link now.

STH
edit on 30-12-2010 by stopthathurts because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

yea cause like most congressman usually use examples of chemtrails and et weapons rite? WRONG

Respected foe, I think we'll probably agree on more other issues down the road than we disagree on this one

Kucinich or Kusinich or whatever that little nut's name isn't "most" congress members; he is a nut who drove his city bankrupt, and somehow conned the plebes into electing him to congress.

The reference to "ET" weapons is clearly a reference to SDI or "Star Wars" began under Regan. There are no such thing as Chemtrails, except in limited and public scientific efforts to understand the weather.
edit on 30-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: speel

edit on 30-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: speeeling

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stopthathurts
reply to post by vermonster

Though I believe in Vermont solidarity I haven't noticed much down this way ('bout half way down 7)
I suppose that every time I look to the sky I'm looking for them...I mean I'm aware of the phenomena and I just won't really believe until I see, I guess.

Checking out your link now.

STH
edit on 30-12-2010 by stopthathurts because: add
lot of info here www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

but we can both agree that a member of congress used the phrase ''chemtrails'' correct?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

but we can both agree that a member of congress used the phrase ''chemtrails'' correct?

Certainly!

Everything you posted was an exact quote once I got to it - that was never in question, I assure you Sir!

I just think from previous examples that Dennis K is a nutcase to begin with, not that you weren't 100% on the money with your quotes.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I would still prefer to see the bill on the source site it came from as opposed to another conspiracy site which could have faked the entire contents of that bill. By posting the link to the forbidden knowledge website it would seem the OP is now suggesting that the bill has since been replaced with a bogus 2010 bill. So I Googled "HR-2977-IH chemtrail" and found it in the search. Here's the link I got to work.

At least the bill DOES exist somewhere in their database and they didn't hide it very well. But it won't show with a basic search on the Thomas site.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Terrormaster because: Removed link, ATS is truncating some bad characters in the URL. Just Google it as I did.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
I would still prefer to see the bill on the source site it came from as opposed to another conspiracy site which could have faked the entire contents of that bill. By posting the link to the forbidden knowledge website it would seem the OP is now suggesting that the bill has since been replaced with a bogus 2010 bill. So I Googled "HR-2977-IH chemtrail" and found it in the search. Here's the link I got to work.

At least the bill DOES exist somewhere in their database and they didn't hide it very well. But it won't show with a basic search on the Thomas site.

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:
edit on 12/30/2010 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

Gixer had it: "it is a 10 year old bill-

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

it was being brought forth to ban space based weapons and chemtrails and extraterestial weapons were being used as examples of things included as "space based weapons" it is NOT proof of chemtrails sorry. "

The wording that the OP pasted is correct as far as the bill was introduced by Kusinich.

Look for whatever Congress number it was in 2001 circa October I think.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Certainly!

Everything you posted was an exact quote once I got to it - that was never in question, I assure you Sir!

I just think from previous examples that Dennis K is a nutcase to begin with, not that you weren't 100% on the money with your quotes.
ok cool, can you give me examples why the man in question is a nutcasE?
edit on 30-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleLL
reply to post by gateway30

I believe in chemtrails. I live in Sacramento, Cal; everyday you can see planes spraying chemtrails. I loathe the government for poising the planet.

That's understandable but don't worry, they're off to poison space and the Moon now *sigh*

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have a copy of the bill, H.R. 2977..I called up my local rep from Wisconsin, Ron Kind and they promptly mailed me a copy.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

I have a copy of the bill, H.R. 2977..I called up my local rep from Wisconsin, Ron Kind and they promptly mailed me a copy.

No doubt, I'm always skeptical of information until I see it at it's original source. They've apparently made it impossible to find directly with a search on their site (or I'm doing it wrong). But Googling for the bill with the keyword chemtrail does yeild a link back to the Thomas.loc.gov site with the body of the bill as the OP posted.

I'm satisfied learning that the bill actually existed. But I still remain skeptical as to the sanity of Mr.Kucinich. I have to wonder if it actually got passed as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Certainly!

ok cool, can you give me examples why the man in question is a nutcasE?
edit on 30-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

Easy.

He signed a letter of solidarity with Hugo Chávez in Venezuela in 2004, despite Chavez's expressed desire to acquire nuclear weapons, and Chavez's explicit hate for the US.

He's the US Congress's own version of "Starchild" Jerry Brown - see here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Chem trails simply do not exist. Observers of such have obviously never been near an airbase - they are contrails, nothing more - unless atmospheric experiments over limited areas.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

have you seen what in the world are they spraying?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ah, geez........do "chemtrailers" believe absolutely everything they read that supports their delusions?

Okay, first, HR 2977 is not hidden anywhere. Just google it. There are 758,000 hits right now.
Second, it was not written by the Nutter, I mean Congressman. It was written by an aide, who believes everything she reads, apparently. He didn't read it before signing, didn't appreciate the kookiness, and had it rewritten.
Third, the intent of the bill was to limit "space weaponry". "Chemtrails" are NOT IN SPACE, therefore should have been excluded anyway.
Fourth, the part including "chemtrails" also includes such things as "psychotronic weapons", "techtonic", "climate", none of which are space-based, therefore should also have been excluded.
Fifth, it mentions "extraterrestrial" weapons. So if inclusion means existence and use, then there are now "extraterrestrial" weapons being used. Don't you think that ET's gunnery would be a bigger story than some scattering of an unidentified chemical to drift around the atmosphere? I sure do. Have you ever seen any reports of "extraterrestrial" weapons? Me either. Some will argue that just means outside the atmosphere, but that is not the much more commonly understood definition of being "not of this world". It's what the person who wrote the bill meant, ET's weapons. She (or rather "They" as there was someone else who helped write it) believes in UFO's and that the government is involved in a conspiracy and cover-up since Roswell.
Sixth, even after many rewritings, the bill never made it past committee, so the point is moot.

Kucinich tried to distance himself from the weirdness as soon as he found out about it. The one thing HR2977 shows is that you need to read things before putting your name on them. Especially when you are going to run for office.
Don't believe me? Research it yourself. The people who wrote it are Dr. Carol Rosin and Alfred Webre.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i was wandering how long it would take you to show up.... your shill trainers must be so proud of you!! how come in your post you didnt provide proof of anything you said?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So, I'll just throw this out there...

If there has been all this Chemtrail stuff going on, for quite a while... what is the goal?

If they are trying to dumb us down, does that mean the tea party is the direct result of chemtrails??

If it's the weather, well, that's the one i believe actually...

But seriously, tell me what you think they are doing, and we can track the data to see if there is a significant change during that period and then the results should prove it yes???

I mean, this is not a new conspiracy, so in 20 odd years what has changed that would be a direct result of spraying??

Please tell me WHAT they are spraying for.

Weather mod, yes i get it, complicated, but I hear you.

Anything other than that, I need some help her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join