It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can answer anyone's question about the May 21st 2011 rapture date.Please hear me out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

No his book was called 1994?( with a question mark) 1984 was Orwell. Different as night and day.

This guy is adament about his predictions. He wont even entertain questions suggesting otherwise. He says IT. WILL. HAPPEN. When asked about what he will tell parishiners on 5/ 22 he says I dont have to think about that because this will happen. But if it doesnt? It will happen. But... Shush, it will happen.
I wish I could believe him. I'd love to have dinner at this really fancy french resturant but I cant on my salary. I could put it on a credit card as long as the world will end Sat because that before my credit card bill is due!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ya know, if God had intended us to live by his word he should have made it understandable and not subject to interpretation by every clergyman that comes along. But noooo we have to decipher the code to know what the book is saying. Sounds more like god is a jokester. Lets see if any of them can get it right.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh and one last thing.
I saw on CNN this morning that there is a group who will take care of the pets left behind by the elect. For a $100.00 fee. Payable up front of course!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Actually it looks like he is building himself an out for when this doesn't happen.
i.e. Jonah and Nineveh story

Time is progressing and news is leaking out from the staff of Family Radio that Harold Camping is aware that May 21, 2011 might not be judgment day after all. Consequently, he has already prepared a defense to explain to the radio listeners that he was not wrong, but that God has heard all the prayers and seen the repentance of people, and in His mercy has postponed the judgment.

Source

Sounds about right, it keeps him from admitting he was wrong again.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

bahahaha...

Seriously though. I think im going to get into the fear mongering biz, people will eat anything up
edit on 18-5-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Baptazia

You are going to love this ! Heads up for May 21st ! Look out ! A seizmic rupture ! WICKED !

RAAAAPTURE!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

brilliant

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Some people have failed to realize what God's character is like. I wonder if people understand God's mercy? People should also understand...Jesus is holding God back, through intercession and pleading our case, before HIM. Jesus is buying the non-believer time. It's not God's desire that anyone should perish..but sin must be dealt with...once and for all!

Also, Jesus mentioned that no one knows the time...but that people should be prepared, because it could happen at any moment. When Jesus does return...there will be no warning..and it won't be a long, drawn out event. It will happen "in the blink of an eye!"

Keep in mind, Jesus said, in the last days there would be false prophets making the same claims, as the claims being made by anyone giving doom dates. All you need to be concerned about is whether or not your heart is right with God. And that, is between you and HIM! When judgement day comes...we will all be judged by what we did while on this planet. How did we treat our neighbors? What did we do with the gifts God gave us? What did we do with our lives? Church attendance will hardly be acceptable.

My advise: "Follow the way, the truth and the life".

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Heres my question:

What about all the innocent children in the world? Like someone pointed out in another thread theres approximately 30 million of them. So are they basically going to stay here and endure the turbulation ?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 5/18/2011 by Britx because: read info wrong.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So God believes in deterrence?

He gives us free will, but he's ok if we repent after knowing our judgement is to come?
Sounds fishy to me. I would like to think the lord rewards those who act selflessly because they know it to be correct, not because they have days to live.

The whole concept of "repent! The day has come!" seems completely ridiculous and hypocritical to me. Heaven would be filled with selfish cowards who still take rather than give. How pure can a man's intentions really be if the reason they are pure is because the man is scared of reprisal? That man is not pure. He is ingenuous.
edit on 18-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Heres my question:

What about all the innocent children in the world? Like someone pointed out in another thread theres approximately 30 million of them. So are they basically going to stay here and endure the turbulation ?

Yes! Only the selected faithful from Iowa, Texas and Oklahoma will be rewarded with everlasting life. Oh, and the Westboro Baptists. Everyone else is doing it wrong and will burn in eternal damnation. That's what I get from all that I see in fundamentalist America.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

There is no such thing as the Rapture, it was made up! It was made up in the 1830s to decieve people. Honestly, stop talking about the Rapture because it's not real.

This Rapture was made up so that believers would think they would be saved from the tribulation. Well, guess what folks, we're all in it together because we won't be getting Raptured any time soon. We will all be witnesses to the end times....whenever it happens. Every generation feels the same as this one, wars and rumors of wars, deception, lies, disease, poor, death...How many other decades have I described?

By the way, it is not man's plan but God's and only he knows the timeline.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

He's assuming people are praying for the rapture to NOT happen, though. I would think Christians would be elated for Jesus to come back and save them from this world.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Why did nothing happen?
line 2

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join