It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can answer anyone's question about the May 21st 2011 rapture date.Please hear me out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1OpenMind1
Besides Do you really think God would allow the non-elect to be cursing and swearing at him for eternity

Yet the kicker is....

If he proved his own existance noone would be part of the non-elect

Why does he not come to Earth and chill with his creations ? Why does he make people suffer ? Why can't everyone just be in Heaven from the start ?

Simple answer is because it's all BS

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1OpenMind1

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I will bet you $5000, even more, that nothing will happen on May 21st, 2011, thus Harold Camping will be wrong.

His theory is partially right, but wrong.

I have come up with mine if you go to Oct. 21st, 2011 Great Tribulation beginning.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 42 months/1260 days/time, times and a half = April 4th, 2015 (Passover-Blood Red Moon)

Passover = Judgement Day

Solar Cycle 24 will be peaking or at its peak right around 2015

April 4th, 2015 (Two Witnesses Die) Half Hour of Silence begins lasting 30 days

May 3rd, 2015 (2nd Passover occurs) Beginning of Judgement Day

May 3rd, 2015 plus exactly 150 days = September 30th, 2015 (2nd Month, 17th day) the day that Noah's ark rested on Mt. Ararat after 150 days.

Beginning to see the picture here?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1OpenMind1

-how old the earth is 13000yrs old by may 21st 2011 it will be 13023 yrs

edit on 1-1-2011 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't mean to thump my Bible (Wait. Yes I do) here but you have left little choice.

You said:

Q. the bible says no man knoweth the day nor hour

A. Well no one knows where space ends but that doesn't mean we CAN'T So just because it says no man knoweth doesn't mean we can't know it.

Matthew 24 discusses end times. This is where your "no man knoweth" statement is coming from. The Bible very clearly states that NO MAN KNOWS the day or hour but it does give us clues so that we may watch for signs of the times. This way we are aware that the time is CLOSE so we are not surprised by the "thief in the night" because we will be expecting it. Your logic is flawed here and that verse was taken out of context. We can clearly see that no man knows the date/time BUT we are given the opportunity to watch for signs. Look up parable of the fig tree.

You said:

Q.The bible says he will come as a thief in the night

A.But another verse says but ye brethren are not in darkness that that day should Overtake you as a Thief(Talking about Gods elect.) So you are the very people that God will come as a thief in the night because you don't believe he is coming.

I just touched on this but will elaborate further.

If you read Matthew 24 in its entirety you will see that this statement means that the brethren is not in darkness because they have been given the parable of the fig tree and signs of the times so that they can be ready. They are NOT in darkness. Yes, it will come as a thief in the night BUT it will only be a surprise to those who weren't paying attention to the signs in the first place.

You said:

There have been a couple of Threads that have surfaced up on ATS about the end time predication Oct 21st 2011 and may 21st being the rapture. So I'm going to type in question and answer format About questions that people are wondering about.

The word rapture is NOT in the bible. I will let you look that up on your own.

Matthew 24 answers the rapture debate.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Notice that in the first line it says AFTER the tribulation. The "rapture" happens after everything else is done.

You have to be careful of what you read on the internet. How many dates have been set in the past that were wrong? Date setting has a horrible track record, horrible enough that I am continually amazed that anyone falls for it anymore. You have to read the Bible yourself instead of taking others interpretations, and then making your interpretations based on that. You have to interpret scripture with scripture or you are wasting your time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22 - For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Luke 6:26 - Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I agree with you in a way. BUT.... carbon dating is flawed. The amount of carbon in the atmosphere increases over time so the way that they "date" things is flawed. So, it is possible that the teeth you spoke of are still older than would be acceptable for most people's time frame for creation theories, but not as old as carbon dating states.

I have my own theories on this, but that would take all day : )

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

It may not have the exact word "Rapture", but the bible does describe it. The event was just given a name at a later date
edit on 1-1-2011 by salty_wagyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is a big big clue.

Noah's Flood occurred on the 2nd Passover.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 2 Pet. 3.6

You see that hyperlink to 2 Peter 3:6 above? It says this.

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Thus, it would appear that the Day of the Lord happens on Passover or the 2nd month, 17th day just like what happened with Noah's Flood.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It would appear the so called "rapture" would happen to the 144,000, whatever that number means. And it would occur after the Great Tribulation and probably right before The Day of the Lord happens. There is a big big clue in regards to this on when it happens. Care to see?
Think of the movie "Knowing" too when the kids were "raptured" from the Earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

"7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born "

Wait-huh????

So he was born 7 years before he was born? That's a pretty good trick!!

It's a "Virgin Birth" thingy........ you wouldn't understand

Come to think of it..... neither did Jesus

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Redeemed means to set free, rescue, ransom.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Redeemed is essentially "rapture"

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Song of the 144,000

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 and they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The firstfruits, you see that above? The first fruits is the 3rd day after Passover. It is the day Christ was resurrected.

www.hebrew4christians.com...

This would mean, the 144,000 are resurrected or redeemed on that day too since they were the first fruits.

When is the harvest reaped with the sickle?

The Third Book of Moses, Called
Leviticus

5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover.
6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
7 In the first day ye shall have a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is a holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
9 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Harvest of the Earth

14 ¶ And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 ¶ And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was troddenwithout the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Joel

The LORD's Judgment on the Nations

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehosh'aphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the vats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Releated to first fruits as above mentioned.

Micah

Israel's Moral Corruptio
n
1 Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape gleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the first ripe fruit.
2 The good man is perished out of the earth;
and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

This painting means so much!

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
@OP

Putting aside the wacky time line. Let us address the source initially. You state The Bible as the reference point.

1. Which version?
2. Which revision?
3. Are we allowed to cross reference with relevant texts excluded from the chosen edition?
4.As 3 above, but with pertinent data of a non religious nature?

And finally as a follower of no deity (though I've always thought Zeus was a chuckle) am I automatically dismissed from ongoing discussion due to my lack of faith?

Never mind answering, this was pretty much rhetorical.........

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
I will bet you $5000, even more, that nothing will happen on May 21st, 2011, thus Harold Camping will be wrong.

His theory is partially right, but wrong.

I have come up with mine if you go to Oct. 21st, 2011 Great Tribulation beginning.

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 42 months/1260 days/time, times and a half = April 4th, 2015 (Passover-Blood Red Moon)

Passover = Judgement Day

Solar Cycle 24 will be peaking or at its peak right around 2015

April 4th, 2015 (Two Witnesses Die) Half Hour of Silence begins lasting 30 days

May 3rd, 2015 (2nd Passover occurs) Beginning of Judgement Day

May 3rd, 2015 plus exactly 150 days = September 30th, 2015 (2nd Month, 17th day) the day that Noah's ark rested on Mt. Ararat after 150 days.

Beginning to see the picture here?

It would be awesome if yo made a new thread out of this information, and anything else you have. If you do make one, PM me the link. I would love to read it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The site [Personal web site removed] is about the coming lunar and solar eclipses that will take in 2014 - 2015 on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. Previous lunar eclipses which occurred on Jewish holidays have coincided with major historical events.

[Mod Edit - removed personal website]
edit on 9/4/2011 by Sauron because: removed personal website

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have a couple of questions.

1- Why did you start a thread saying you can answer anyones question and you have not been back on yet to answer anyones questions?

2- Are you expecting to be one of the raptured on that date?

3-If you do expect to be one of them, what will you do on May 22, when nothing happens? Will you just claim you were not holy enough to be raptured or will you say that the whole prediction was another one of many that have failed, or will you just find someone else who claims to find that the math was wrong on this date and then preach a new date?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I can out of sound body and mind that nothing will happen on that date, but my question to you will be what do you think will happen to you after that date???? I already know the answer, but guess away.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think the OP means 13,000 yrs ago is when humans were bioengineered by extraterrestrials from the indigenous primates here w/their own mitochondrial DNA. Thus would explain anachronisms throughout ancient history. Joseph Campbell knew this far more than anyone. He noted the similarities between ancient cultures that were geographically separate such as the anthropomorphic "gods" walking among man (& there's cases where people on opposite sides of the world had the same "god". The Hopi and Sumerians both had a white "star god" named Pahana), shared stories of origins, the Vedic texts (which mention anti-gravity vehicles, missiles etc. & how to build them--the Third Reich abused this technology) and hundreds of other anomalies I won't mention.

Either that or he's just a loon that has no reason for why mankind is 13,000 years old because there's fossils dating back millions of years.

PS I recommend watching the series "Ancient Aliens" on the History International channel (or Youtube). I came to many of their conclusions, independently, years before they produced their series (I am a historian, writer and statistical researcher).

Edit: I see he included the "world", not just mankind, being 13,000 years old....Now that's just stupid.
edit on 9-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Harold Camping wrote a book titled 1994? and in that book he said there was a very high likelihood that the world would end in September 1994 though he was smart enough at the time (if you want to call him smart) to have a way out by saying "the possibility does exist that I could be wrong."

I feel that same possibility exists today

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
His book was called 1984, not 94.

The world won't end. This little planet has survived extinction comets, pole shifts, supervolcanoes, wars (possibly thousands more than our history has recorded--life has existed here for a LONG time before humanity), tsunamis, mega-quakes, massive solar flares & a thousand other calamities.

The world won't end until our star engulfs it.

Now...mankind as we know it may end someday soon (we have the weapons to do it now & conflict is quickly escalating). It will end either from ET disclosure (which will change the fabric of humanity--thus end mankind as we know it) or by our own destructive hands.

I guess my specificity makes me 'smarter' than Harold Camping.
edit on 9-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join