It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I'm Hetha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
[Picking up complimentary tin foil hat, and placing it on head] "Hi. I'm Hetha. I'm new here."
I love jokes and humor. I ignore unsolicited advice about "what I should be doing with my life." I am openminded, but not to the point of ignoring common sense. I have to truly believe strongly about a topic, before I take up a cause, otherwise I really don't care. Let's see.. I'm blunt, vocal, redheaded,
cantankerous, and tenacious. I'm a writer. I have interests in auto maintenance, mythology, Wicca/Paganism(25yrs. in practice), NASCAR, interior decorating and design, architecture, PC maintenance, sci-fi, cult classic literature and movies, history and herstory, jewelry-making and gemology, herblore and craft, (naturally). I've had some interesting jobs in the past, although my current one is pretty tame and boring. That's all I can think of for now,[Taking off tin foil hat, looking for husband Cryss, and finding out where he misplaced my dragon roost]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi there Hetha and welcome to your new home.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
25 years a pagan ?
That puts my 19 years in the shade

I don't bother with the tin foil helmet because I'm a pixy changeling and I just pixy-lead the greys when they try to abduct me

Welcome to ATS, Hetha

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome[scraps the tinfoil hat]
[Didn't taste very good anyways]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello, Hetha!
How dare you introduce yourself while I was alseep!
So, tell us a bit about yourself... Just Kidding! Thanks for sharing. You are going to fit in nicely here. I'm happy that you found our little web community, and I hope you have a great time here.

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

I look forward to reading your opinions and posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi Hetha,
welcome to ats have a good time here
if you need anything send me a u2u

se7

top topics

join