It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hate holocaust deniers yet you deny Fema camps exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

A hypocrite who only opposes one type of fascism?

Isn't it funny how people are expressing such hatred of holocaust denial theories while also ridiculing people who claim FEMA camps exist?

Is it a good thing that society is this brainwashed that they become angry when someone denies historical fascism while denying present day fascism exists? Do they simply think that they can overcome this problem by ignoring it? Strange theory that is, perhaps even more strange than holocaust denial.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Isn't it funny how people are expressing such hatred of holocaust denial theories while also ridiculing people who claim FEMA camps exist?

No, what is funny is that there is a huge amount off evidence that the holocaust occured, but there is zero evidence for all the FEMA camps!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No, what is funny is that there is a huge amount off evidence that the holocaust occured, but there is zero evidence for all the FEMA camps!

I agree. The evidence often presented for FEMA camps are the large plastic "coffins" in Georgia, the "empty prison" in Alaska (I have yet to see any pictures of this), and the belief that there are empty prisons and detainment camps all over the U.S. which people claim to be FEMA camps. Yet the use or purpose of these empty prisons is uncertain and thus there is no evidence of a single FEMA camp.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

No.

Seeing as how there is no evidence that FEMA camps exist I don't think there are similarities here. We have evidence that the holocaust happens, in fact there's a holocaust Museum.

So no. I see no parallel between paranoid ravings about FEMA camps for which there are no evidence and the well documented historical fact of the holocaust.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My grandfather was a medic in the US Army, and part of the liberation of one of the camps during WW2.. ignoring all the other evidence that proves the Holocaust happened, I believe him

As for FEMA camps... well, as far as I am concerned a lot of towns can used for a camp.. and some towns are more appropriate/cheaper than specially created camps.

I am sure most/if not all governments have plans for internment camps should another war kick off... however that does not mean they'll be enacted, or that they have some sinister side.
edit on 28/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2010 by Vicodin because: oO

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The thing about the FEMA camps is that it doesn't make sense to have dedicated, empty facilities. In the event that large amounts of people need to be detained, I think it would make more sense to quickly convert existing structures (like military bases) to something that could be used as a camp, instead of building a bunch of empty facilities that may never be used and will scare a bunch of people.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
those plastic coffins were grave liners that were in storage by a company that sells them all over the US, no proof of a FEMA camp
show me proof that place in alaska is a fema camp, til then your arguement holds no merit

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As the holocaust occured in the real world and Fema camps are not then I do not see how you can relate the two of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
wow, not a unique thought among you. I was hoping for at least one person to casually entertain the idea. I guess the truth just scares you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I watched an interesting video/documentary "Day After Disaster" last night and perhaps those FEMA camps are for survivors IF (God forbid!) the worst senario of a nuclear attack on a major US city occurs. It would explain alot in regards to the FEMA camps and those plastic coffins.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I was hoping for at least one person to casually entertain the idea.

Why should we entertain such a stupid idea as yours? Again, there is zero evidence for FEMA camps as you claim, which is why you refuse to post pictures of them. Another poster even claimed he had seen them with concrete walls, but like you refused to post pictures of them!

top topics

join