It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's ties to Nazi Cult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This guy was raised into some elitist groupthink, when you see this guy, think about this article and realize, you may be looking at someone who is heavily indoctrinated and supervised by handlers of just a different wing of the huge spidernet that is the New World Order and their various programs.

Julian Assange was born in 1971. His birth parents ran a touring theatre company but his father abandoned them.

When Julian was 8-years-old, his mother, Christine, married a member of "The White Brotherhood" - aka "The Family" or San­ti­nike­tan Park Asso­ci­a­tion, a private psychiatric hospital on the outskirts of Melbourne Australia.

In the 1960's-1980's, the Santiniketan Park Association received CIA-Sandoz '___'-25.

The psychiatric hospital was part of a New Age colony with about 200 members. They were all professionals: psychiatrists, medical doctors - 25% were nurses - lawyers, and ranking civil servants and social workers.

The allegations were that these people used their authority to "collect" (kidnap) children. As many as twenty eight children had been 'collected' under the custody of the director, Anne Hamilton-Byrne, a theosophist. Children were selected for their Aryan traits.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If I remember correctly I remember watching an interview with Assange in which he states he spent a lot of his childhood on the run with his parents from said cult, so I don't think he's been "indoctrinated" by them quite the opposite, in fact.

Here is the video.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

I hate it when someone says something possibly important, and then their link is broken. Gah.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
.... and the Pope was a Nazi Youth .... yada yada yada.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Yes, this was the video. Sorry about the broken link from before.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorists are upset that Assange is stealing their spotlight.

They are spreading enormous amounts of disinformation.

Reading Henry Makow's website and his constant tying of everything to Israel and the Jews, you must ask yourself... who is the Nazi here?

new topics

top topics

join