It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I still stay with my own theory .. That the 1947 roswell crashed spaceship ejected its space drive through space time to a location in time in which there are no life to be damaged .
the ship crashed in roswell but its highly destructable propulsion system was send to this region where it blew up . so to my opinion there was no meteorite but only a thing like a small warp drive which exploded.
edit on 28-12-2010 by MarkLuitzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Tunguska was strange in several ways, certainly for the Japanese scientists who went to study the location of the impact during the late 1980's, For the record they came away convinced that a Nuclear powered space craft was involved. I'm not saying they were right but unlike you i shall keep an open mind.

Interesting. I hadn't heard of this expedition's conclusion. Where is it documented, please?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Where have I stated that I know better?

I'm asking questions about the validity of the story.

The nuclear explosion from an alien craft was written by a science fiction writer.

The truth has been blurred by idiots and charlatans it seems.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
I still stay with my own theory .. That the 1947 roswell crashed spaceship ejected its space drive through space time to a location in time in which there are no life to be damaged .
the ship crashed in roswell but its highly destructable propulsion system was send to this region where it blew up . so to my opinion there was no meteorite but only a thing like a small warp drive which exploded.
edit on 28-12-2010 by MarkLuitzen because: (no reason given)

Interesting theory.
You wouldn't be a Star Trek fan would you?

John Titor, a purported time traveler from the future, said something to the effect that: When you engage in time travel your location stays the same and the Universe moves around you. In order to stay in one place adjustments need to be made to hold your position. If you want to be on the planet Earth when you come out of your time warp you need to match it's speed and velocity through the various movements it's making. The Earth is moving in relation to the Sun. It's also moving with the Sun in it's orbit around the Milky Way. Plus the Milky Way is moving as the Universe expands. All of this motion adds up to a lot of movement. I'm paraphrasing of course. The exact details aren't coming to mind. This is basically what I got out of what he said.

If the Roswell aliens ejected their core through space/time then it would have probably ended up much farther away than just to the other side of the planet with a time difference of about 40 years. The Earth would have moved a considerable distance in that time. The Earth is moving in it's orbit at 29.8 km/sec. Even without adding in all of the other movement 40 years at 29.8 km/s would certainly move the Earth farther than the Solar System is wide.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a thought...

Maybe the whole story is one big fat lie.

well at least we agree
on that assessment

star 4 u

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I had started out thinking, why would the aliens wait until the asteroid actually hit the planet to act? Wouldn't it be better if they took it out before it did any damage? After all, they are highly advanced and would likely have noticed that it was going to hit the Earth long before it actually happened. Then I changed my mind.

I came up with two reasons to wait. First, if you blow up a solid asteroid some distance away they all you're going to do is turn a bullet into a shot gun blast. Instead of a single big hit you'll end up with perhaps hundreds of smaller hits. Not such a good strategy. And second, let's say the aliens didn't have enough power to destroy the asteroid. Whether they're using a weapon or sacrificing their ship they can only deliver a maximum punch that they determined wasn't enough. By waiting till it actually struck you get a combined impact of their effort in concert with the natural energy that would come from the asteroid hitting the air.

I'm not saying I believe the story. I'm just speculating.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Tunguska meteor / comet, exploded with about the force of 20 Megatons, the air blast probably caused more damage over a wider area than if it had hit the ground. Personally, given the types material recovered, my money is on the asteroid / meteor theory (rather than a comet), but either way I'm pretty sure kamikazee ET wasn't involved.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

I still think tunguska event was a nuke, but how come nuke was going of in earth before 1945?

Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What? this makes no sense. Why would a UFO need to intercept it? The Tunguska meteorite wasnt nearly large enough to be a civilization killer. Hence why it exploded above ground. No need to involve space monsters from beyond the moon in this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Are you sure your replying to me?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I was replying to the thread itself, the topic presented by it

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

I was replying to the thread itself, the topic presented by it

But you made it look like you replied to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi all

Don’t forget the fact that they are all”theories”, the “reality” will remain hidden forever.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi all -
Personally i like this one :

Here's a few pics and witness statements which may help you all in your conclusions.

Selected eyewitness reports

* Testimony of S. Semenov, as recorded by Leonid Kulik's expedition in 1930.[16]

At breakfast time I was sitting by the house at Vanavara Trading Post (65 kilometres/40 miles south of the explosion), facing north. [...] I suddenly saw that directly to the north, over Onkoul's Tunguska Road, the sky split in two and fire appeared high and wide over the forest (as Semenov showed, about 50 degrees up — expedition note). The split in the sky grew larger, and the entire northern side was covered with fire. At that moment I became so hot that I couldn't bear it, as if my shirt was on fire; from the northern side, where the fire was, came strong heat. I wanted to tear off my shirt and throw it down, but then the sky shut closed, and a strong thump sounded, and I was thrown a few metres. I lost my senses for a moment, but then my wife ran out and led me to the house. After that such noise came, as if rocks were falling or cannons were firing, the earth shook, and when I was on the ground, I pressed my head down, fearing rocks would smash it. When the sky opened up, hot wind raced between the houses, like from cannons, which left traces in the ground like pathways, and it damaged some crops. Later we saw that many windows were shattered, and in the barn a part of the iron lock snapped.

* Testimony of Chuchan of Shanyagir tribe, as recorded by I.M. Suslov in 1926.[17]

We had a hut by the river with my brother Chekaren. We were sleeping. Suddenly we both woke up at the same time. Somebody shoved us. We heard whistling and felt strong wind. Chekaren said, 'Can you hear all those birds flying overhead?' We were both in the hut, couldn't see what was going on outside. Suddenly, I got shoved again, this time so hard I fell into the fire. I got scared. Chekaren got scared too. We started crying out for father, mother, brother, but no one answered. There was noise beyond the hut, we could hear trees falling down. Chekaren and I got out of our sleeping bags and wanted to run out, but then the thunder struck. This was the first thunder. The Earth began to move and rock, wind hit our hut and knocked it over. My body was pushed down by sticks, but my head was in the clear. Then I saw a wonder: trees were falling, the branches were on fire, it became mighty bright, how can I say this, as if there was a second sun, my eyes were hurting, I even closed them. It was like what the Russians call lightning. And immediately there was a loud thunderclap. This was the second thunder. The morning was sunny, there were no clouds, our Sun was shining brightly as usual, and suddenly there came a second one!

Chekaren and I had some difficulty getting out from under the remains of our hut. Then we saw that above, but in a different place, there was another flash, and loud thunder came. This was the third thunder strike. Wind came again, knocked us off our feet, struck against the fallen trees.
We looked at the fallen trees, watched the tree tops get snapped off, watched the fires. Suddenly Chekaren yelled 'Look up' and pointed with his hand. I looked there and saw another flash, and it made another thunder. But the noise was less than before. This was the fourth strike, like normal thunder.
Now I remember well there was also one more thunder strike, but it was small, and somewhere far away, where the Sun goes to sleep.

* Sibir newspaper, July 2, 1908[18]

On the 17th of June, around 9am in the morning, we observed an unusual natural occurrence. In the north Karelinski village (200 verst, or about 130 miles, north of Kirensk) the peasants saw to the north west, rather high above the horizon, some strangely bright (impossible to look at) bluish-white heavenly body, which for 10 minutes moved downwards. The body appeared as a "pipe", i.e. a cylinder. The sky was cloudless, only a small dark cloud was observed in the general direction of the bright body. It was hot and dry. As the body neared the ground (forest), the bright body seemed to smudge, and then turned into a giant billow of black smoke, and a loud knocking (not thunder) was heard, as if large stones were falling, or artillery was fired. All buildings shook. At the same time the cloud began emitting flames of uncertain shapes. All villagers were stricken with panic and took to the streets, women cried, thinking it was the end of the world.

The author of these lines was meantime in the forest about 6 verst (about four miles) north of Kirensk, and heard to the north east some kind of artillery barrage, that repeated in intervals of 15 minutes at least 10 times. In Kirensk in a few buildings in the walls facing north east window glass shook.

* Siberian Life newspaper, July 27, 1908[19]

"When the meteorite fell, strong tremors in the ground were observed, and near the Lovat village of the Kansk uezd two strong explosions were heard, as if from large-caliber artillery."

* Krasnoyaretz newspaper, July 13, 1908[20]

Kezhemskoe village. On the 17th an unusual atmospheric event was observed. At 7:43 the noise akin to a strong wind was heard. Immediately afterwards a horrific thump sounded, followed by an earthquake which literally shook the buildings, as if they were hit by a large log or a heavy rock. The first thump was followed by a second, and then a third. Then the interval between the first and the third thumps were accompanied by an unusual underground rattle, similar to a railway upon which dozens of trains are travelling at the same time. Afterwards for 5 to 6 minutes an exact likeness of artillery fire was heard: 50 to 60 salvoes in short, equal intervals, which got progressively weaker. After 1.5 - 2 minutes after one of the "barrages" six more thumps were heard, like cannon firing, but individual, loud and accompanied by tremors.

The sky, at the first sight, appeared to be clear. There was no wind and no clouds. However upon closer inspection to the north, i.e. where most of the thumps were heard, a kind of an ashen cloud was seen near the horizon which kept getting smaller and more transparent and possibly by around 2-3 p.m. completely disappeared.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
And some Pics for you

www.sai.msu.su...

edit on 21-1-2011 by Global consciousness because: Wrong link DOH !

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Alot of ATS wants proof, here is proof.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

this is pure speculation and not even a shred of single evidence to support it. have you read the kulik expedition to tunguska's impact site ? compare it with the article and you will see the difference between real expedition and pure speculation driven by fantasy and imagination.

and the burden of proof lies on the one who make ordinary claims like this, not on the skeptics..

sorry, i believe there's a real UFO phenomena going on but this is not it.. explaining everything to UFO and Aliens are what makes this field a laughing stock of the world..

if you want real UFO cases, go search for 'Corales UFO' and research from there..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What does fascinate me were the accounts of villagers suffering from illness shortly after the event took place. Today we would call it radiation sickness. Given that a meteorite hit Russia a fortnight or so ago, there have been no reports of simmilar illnesses. So that does possibly give some support to the nuke aspect of all of this.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The Tunguska meteor / comet, exploded with about the force of 20 Megatons, the air blast probably caused more damage over a wider area than if it had hit the ground. Personally, given the types material recovered, my money is on the asteroid / meteor theory (rather than a comet), but either way I'm pretty sure kamikazee ET wasn't involved.

The impact area of a large enough meteor/asteroid hit would be horrific. The solid mass, asteroid, or space rock, if large enough, would throw huge amounts of dust/ash into the atmosphere. By blocking off some of the suns solar radiation, the result could be a drop in the base temperature of the planet by a few degrees or more, resulting in noticeable to profound changes in weather that would last for a year to hundreds of years. The major climatic consequences would threaten the entire food supply for most of the planet. Also, the air its self would be compressed and superheated in the atmosphere for hundreds of miles, everything would be burning. All events leading to what would be called a nuclear winter. Many now feel the K-Pg extinction event, or dinosaur killer, caused a global mass extinction, killing off an estimated 75% of all animals and plants, was a massive asteroid. Some researchers have identified the giant Chicxulub crater, buried under Chicxulub on the coast of Yucatán on the Gulf of Mexico as the impact site. Size estimates of this bad boy are around 6 miles in diameter. Most scientists now say the Tunguska event – is believed to have been an air burst at 3 to six miles up by an meteor or comet, coming in at a size of 300 feet. NASA currently believes the Russian meteorite, which caused news a few weeks ago, was about 49 feet in diameter.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101

Originally posted by susp3kt
The story in the OP is full of BS, & if you can't see through it pfft, sorry!

Another sad day for Ufology, eh?

im on both sides it could be real or not but theres more on the real side then the fake side so show me the fake side please

The fake side is proven by the overwhelming lack of any evidence to suggest UFO exsist.

There is not one piece of evidence to say UFO is real. Not one.

You would have better chance of proving the moon landing was a hoax, than proving UFO exsist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join