It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Aliens downed Tunguska meteorite to protect our planet from devastation, stated Russian scientist Yuriy Lavbin about the 100 year old mystery surrounding the massive Siberian explosion. He showed 10 quartz crystals that he found at the place of the meteorite’s crash. Several of the crystals have holes in between, so they can be united in a chain.

www.ufostoday.com...

the full story is on the link

if anyones willing can they try and find a link or a pic of these quartz crystals ive been looking for a hour and cant find any or any credabilty on this russian scientist chears

ok thanks to Thoriumisbest for the pic

edit on 28-12-2010 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

Strange, I remember reading about another investigation into this a while ago by a Russian scientist named Valery Uvarov. This story sounds very similar to Valery's findings, which I thought were extremely interesting. According to Valery there is an installation deep underground in Siberia that has been there for hundreds of years that basically protects the earth from asteroids and the like. It shot out multiple plasma type "ufo's" that rammed into the Tunguska meteor in order to destroy it. It's a very interesting read and I suggest to check it out:

Siberia's Valley of Death

In the interview Valery offers to take the interviewer to where this machine is buried, which is just a huge hole that the plasma ufos apparently came out of. He seems believable yet I haven't seen photos proving the existence of any of the buildings he mentions in the article. Still, its up there with the Mongolian Death Worm in the interesting factor.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think these are the crystals mentioned:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

chears i will read it when i get 5 mins and your post just screams norway spiral i wonder if there are lots of the wepons around the world that protect us

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is possibly more disinfo to prove that Nikola Tesla didn't have anything to do with tunguska.
On a logical standpoint this is all speculation, the crystals and all.
While it is speculation that Tesla was working on some serious power expeiments. Aliens saving the earth seems to be a far fetched idea to me. But who knows?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

an entire UFO - and the only remnants are a handfull of carved crystals ?

carved crystals that also look like prehistoric jewelry , money strings etc etc

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't understand why the UFO has to collide with a meteorite in order to save earth. The UFO can instead use its weapon to vaporize the meteorite.Surely, they have a weapon in their craft.
edit on 28-12-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
thats wat i was thinking but cerberus00 had a good idea that i could of been a weppon of some kind but i dont no what to think there are a few strange mysterys in that part of the world

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

why would they be doing this i wonder. maybe their are more than one alien that have interest in us.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

Maybe the whole story is one big fat lie.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a thought...

Maybe the whole story is one big fat lie.

can you prove this please i would like know if it is fake or are you just jupping to conclusions?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The story in the OP is full of BS, & if you can't see through it pfft, sorry!

Another sad day for Ufology, eh?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
The story in the OP is full of BS, & if you can't see through it pfft, sorry!

Another sad day for Ufology, eh?

im on both sides it could be real or not but theres more on the real side then the fake side so show me the fake side please

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If the Tunguska meteorite had actually hit, vs. the aerial detonation, it probably would have been LESS of a blast, vs. more.

Unless of course, the claimant is saying that they "steered" the object to an uninhabited area.... Had the Tunguska object hit a major city, that city would have been blasted off the map...but certainly wouldn't have been the doom of the whole planet...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

true it should of left more evidence like a large crater i will have to have a look on google earth

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm jumping to conclusions?

Now that's funny!

Let's look at what we know then, shall we?

This explosion occurred in 1908, the exact location is unknown.

Several expeditions were sent out to explore and investigate what happened over the years and the agreed consensus was it was an exploding comet or asteroid.

A guy even investigated it for 10 years and wrote a book about it.

www.amazon.com...

At some stage a science fiction writer wrote a story in which the Tunguska blast was the exploding nuclear power plant of a spaceship from Mars.

I guess it snowballed from there, Yuriy Lavbin stated that he was going to Siberia to find remnants of an alien space ship and by jove he did!

So what became of these crystal boards?
How did he manage to find them in a river bed nearly 100 years after the event when no one else could?
Why are there no high resolution images of these boards?

This is all we get:

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This explosion occurred in 1908, the exact location is unknown.

Several expeditions were sent out to explore and investigate what happened over the years and the agreed consensus was it was an exploding comet or asteroid.

if the location is unkown then how do you send expeditions to it
and yes the asteroid did explode but what made it explode?

and this responce is far better then your first one

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thought some of the explorations turned up the exact location. I understood that they pinpointed the exact location by looking at the way the trees were fell. The ones in the direct center, where the meteor exploded overhead, where still standing.

Also, would it take a UFO to cause a meteor to explode overhead? Couldn't the massive atmospheric resistance cause the meteor to be under such pressure from it's incredible speed that it explodes, well before hitting the ground?

It is interesting to note that some of the witnesses did claim seeing the meteor beforehand and it apparently changed directions. Some seem to think that this was a UFO that had malfunctioned and exploded - nuclearly - in the sky above.

I will try to find the read that details this. the same article also tells how people were able to read the newspaper at night for several days, because of the intensity of the blast and it's remaining effects on the night sky.

Tunguska is defnitely one of my favorite topics to read and learn about. Thanks Op.
edit on 28-12-2010 by esteay812 because: wrong speeling and not proofreading

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, you are jumping to conclusions and assuming. There have been many theories about what happened at Tunguska - none of them are definitive. Vallee covered the incident in his book UFO Chronicles of the Soviet Union. He devoted an entire chapter to the incident and talks to may who believe it possible that there was a craft involved. You should read it.

All you have to do is google the event, read a bit before you should start assuming "you know better." Truth is you don't, that's what this website is all about, discussing issues and topics like this, don't be rude and start mauling people for asking questions. This is an interesting topic - unless you're a know-it-all.

Tunguska was strange in several ways, certainly for the Japanese scientists who went to study the location of the impact during the late 1980's, For the record they came away convinced that a Nuclear powered space craft was involved.

I'm not saying they were right but unlike you i shall keep an open mind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join