It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God uses a spacecraft to transport himself and "angels" (The Bible)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So to explain something imaginary...you explain it away with more delusions...

It is so funny that there are people in this world who believe this. Proof that healthcare does not work where ever you live....when the mentally ill can walk the streets...

Has it occurred to the OP that it is all in the ancients head...a way for them to explain natural celestial occurrences...guess not....gotta be aliens...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Hey, alright! You read it the same way I do. There are many instances in the Bible that sounds like ETs and UFOs. That is the only explanation that works, after all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What I can tell you:

God is a name that the Human race gave to Beings that came from the skies.

Before I became Human I was a Grey (a good) Grey there are also Grey's that are not so good and this may shock you but the Grey's are what Humans call Angel's .........the good and the fallon.

Before I was tranferred here (I do not recall how this was done) I was asked by who you call God(s)......they are actually known in the Universe as the Elders our Creator's if I would come to help the Human race when it was time, I agreed to do so.........I was told that when I was transferred to Earth I would become stupid and they wanted me to understand that...I was told that they would come to me throughout my Human life whenever they could and I would learn what I needed to know....hence experiences.

Now I know how what I just wrote sounds but actually I don't care what anyone thinks I am beyond that in my old age.

The Elder's your Creator's (who you call God) are extremely tall Grey/whites and yes they use the ships. They are aware what is happening here on Planet Earth and the Human race has to solve their own issues this is just the way it is.....HOWEVER,.................... they know an event is going to happen here that was not to happen and they feel this race is worth saving because they say: (you have intelligence)...... also others like myself have been sent here to grow as a Human and learn/observe. Many of us are programmed with info that they will not releash until the event comes ...... I am 63 and it will be in my lifetime of course. I have been observing events that are occuring now and it is all the forfront of what is to come. When I see what I feel is the lead in to the event I will let you know again........I get tired of writing about it.

We are a wee bit past the Beginning of the old

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I wonder if the description of "cloudy pillar" might mean a cylinder shaped object which was surrounded by a mist? And perhaps a "fiery pillar", might be a glowing cylinder shaped object. When you read "pillar" you think it would have a vertical orientation, but maybe it was actually horizontal?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by cloaked4u

Which God?

According to the bible, we are talking about the god "YahWeh" or YHWH, AKA Jehovah if I recall correctly. As opposed to the other gods (or Elohim) that the Hebrews were commanded not to worship.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join