It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Vatican Emerges From WikiLeaks As A Key Player On Global Scene

page: 12
113
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Think Alex Jones will do a piece on this? I'd be extremely surprised if he did because he doesn't touch the Vatican with a ten foot pole. Never have and never will. Every time I listen to one of his "guests" I wonder "who is this character.....Freemason, Jesuit, CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, (etc.), All The Above?".
I listen to the guy but don't trust him for spit!


Maybe Alex knows that death is around the corner, if you attack Lucifer directly.

But if you have listen yesterday, to that woman from the skulls and bones. There was some Vatican included.

Infowares search field, tons of topics Vatican
edit on 29-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 


The only real bad thing they've done in my eyes is not persecute the pedophiles. I'd say a good old inquisition on them would be nice.

As for Vicar, I already told you. Jesus Christ gave several examples of substituted for himself as he is in his father's kingdom. You are using substitute like the pope can wipe clean your sins with his blood and flesh and save you from hell. No. Substitute is in use as Jesus Christ used it. A Child is a physical substitute for Jesus. Anyone who comes to him like a child is an image of himself. Helping the poor is a substitute of Jesus, as helping one is like helping him. He is us and we are he. That is family. That is how the Holy Spirit works. That's what Jesus stated. What you are doing is using it in a completely different context.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Why would you have to post something from a Vatican website to tell people that Vatican is a key player inthe global chess game through wikileaks documents?

Just read the leaks yourself instead of getting it from other news sources, that's the point of wikileaks. You would fond put that the pope endorses GMOs if you would have.


pope endorses GMO, I really want to know why he does that?
The world is a freak show bah bah


The Pope denies that he endorses GMO. However, in secret he really does.
He does this through the Ponifical Academy of Sciences.

ncronline.org...

We did not need Wikeleaks to figure this out. I have stumbled upon all the articles myself, and see through what is commonly known as political doublespeak.

This should come as no suprise to us. In fulfilling the Jesuit Oath of the Fourth Vow, the Society of Horus (masquerading under the deceptive “Society of Jesus”) continues to overthrow historic White Protestant Western civilizations even though Roman Catholics, Jews, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics will also die in the process. Knowing the fact of the Order’s Counter-Reformation set forth in the Council of Trent (1545-1563),

Consider as just one fact that the founder of Monsanto was Knight of Malta.

Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny, Founder of Monsanto, 1920s





I. Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News and its 22 worldwide TV stations, is a CFR-member and powerful Knight of the Order of St. Gregory the Great, a prominent geopolitical brotherhood of men serving Pope Benedict XVI, King of Rome, who, in turn, is controlled by the Jesuit Superior General, Adolfo Nicolas.

II. Monsanto was founded by Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny (1859-1933) and to this day remains under the control of that crusading, military order loyal to the pope of Rome.

III. The FDA and its Cancer Inquisition have been under the control of papal knights since the inception of these organized killing machines during the 1930s. Indeed, these Saudi-Arabian-oil-based-drug-promoting, murder cartels were formed during the twelve-year presidential reign of Masonic Temporal Coadjutor, Franklin D. Roosevelt. And the mentor of this FDR was Georgetown University Jesuit Edmund A. Walsh—one of the most powerful and politically influential American Jesuits of the 20th Century. Today, a foremost conspirator, intricately involved with the Order’s FDA and Cancer Inquisition, is none other than Italian-American Roman Catholic, Knight of Malta Robert C. Gallo, one of the promoters of the false theory behind the Black Pope’s AIDS epidemic.

source
edit on 29-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Why would you have to post something from a Vatican website to tell people that Vatican is a key player inthe global chess game through wikileaks documents?

Just read the leaks yourself instead of getting it from other news sources, that's the point of wikileaks. You would fond put that the pope endorses GMOs if you would have.


pope endorses GMO, I really want to know why he does that?
The world is a freak show bah bah


The Pope denies that he endorses GMO. However, in secret he really does.
He does this through the Ponifical Academy of Sciences.

ncronline.org...

We did not need Wikeleaks to figure this out. I have stumbled upon all the articles myself, and see through what is commonly known as political doublespeak.

This should come as no suprise to us. In fulfilling the Jesuit Oath of the Fourth Vow, the Society of Horus (masquerading under the deceptive “Society of Jesus”) continues to overthrow historic White Protestant Western civilizations even though Roman Catholics, Jews, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics will also die in the process. Knowing the fact of the Order’s Counter-Reformation set forth in the Council of Trent (1545-1563),

Consider as just one fact that the founder of Monsanto was Knight of Malta.

Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny, Founder of Monsanto, 1920s





I. Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News and its 22 worldwide TV stations, is a CFR-member and powerful Knight of the Order of St. Gregory the Great, a prominent geopolitical brotherhood of men serving Pope Benedict XVI, King of Rome, who, in turn, is controlled by the Jesuit Superior General, Adolfo Nicolas.

II. Monsanto was founded by Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny (1859-1933) and to this day remains under the control of that crusading, military order loyal to the pope of Rome.

III. The FDA and its Cancer Inquisition have been under the control of papal knights since the inception of these organized killing machines during the 1930s. Indeed, these Saudi-Arabian-oil-based-drug-promoting, murder cartels were formed during the twelve-year presidential reign of Masonic Temporal Coadjutor, Franklin D. Roosevelt. And the mentor of this FDR was Georgetown University Jesuit Edmund A. Walsh—one of the most powerful and politically influential American Jesuits of the 20th Century. Today, a foremost conspirator, intricately involved with the Order’s FDA and Cancer Inquisition, is none other than Italian-American Roman Catholic, Knight of Malta Robert C. Gallo, one of the promoters of the false theory behind the Black Pope’s AIDS epidemic.

source
edit on 29-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)





posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Vatican Emerges From WikiLeaks As A Key Player On Global Scene




Of course, the Vatican is the centrepiece of Roman Catholicism, they (Rothschilds) have been running the show for some time now



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
The Vatican, a key player on the global scene?
Imagine that.


The WikiLeaks cables have described Vatican diplomats as generally well-informed and as influential lobbyists behind the scenes. What's amazing is that the Vatican accomplishes all this with a relatively tiny diplomatic corps -- a few hundred bishops and priests who were hand-picked and trained at a little-known diplomatic academy in downtown Rome.


And who thought they were in the business of religion.
Pehaps politics is a religion after all. A religion of control.

And maybe its not the Bankstas alone that control the USA?

Please visit this related thread for more information on The Vatican, and its quest for political power.
Related Above Top Secret Thread:
Vatican Body Asks UN To 'End Israeli Occupation'

There, I have attempted to idenify the key players.

Originally posted by burntheships
Lets review the key players shall we? :

Adolfo Nicolas
30th Superior General, Society of Jesus

Pope Benedict the XVI
Roman Papal Caesar
Egyptian Osiris
Vicar of Christ/Vicar of Horus
Holder of the Bended Bow (his crox)



Edward Cardinal Egan
Archbishop of New York City
"Archbishop of the Capital of the World"
"The American Pope"
Head: American Branch of the Knights of Malta
Head: Knights of Columbus

Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree
American Scottish-Rite Freemasonry
Council On Foreign Relations
B'nai B'rith/Anti-Defamation League
Central Intelligence Agency
National Security Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of Naval Intelligence
The Pentagon


Joseph A. O'Hare, S.J.
President Emeritus, Jesuit Fordham University
Bronx, New York
Member: Knights of Malta
Presider: Council on Foreign Relations
Advisor to Knight of Malta David Rockefeller, CFR
Advisor to Knight of Malta Henry Kissinger, CFR
Advisor to Michael Bloomberg
Mayor, New York City
Papal Knight of the Vatican's Revived


John J. DeGioia
President Jesuit Georgetown University
Member: Knights of Malta
Member: Council On Foreign Relations


Richard N. Haass
Chairman: Council on Foreign Relations
New York City
Servant of Edward Cardinal Egan
Overseer of AIPAC:
American Israel Public Affairs Committee


Zibignew Brzezinski
Member: Knights of Malta
Member: Bilderberg Group
Member: Council On Foreign Relations
Member: Trilaterial Commission
Advisor: Jesuit Georgetown University
Polish Roman Catholic Socialist-Communist
Professor: Columbia University, New York
Recruiter of Barry Soetoro, 1981
Barack Hussein Obama


George Soros
Member: Council on Foreign Relations
Member: Carlyle Group
Multi-billionaire
Major Stockholder: Halliburton
Hungarian Jew: Socialist-Communist
Financial Backer of Barack Hussein Obama
Friend of Rupert Murdoch


Rupert Murdoch
Member: Council on Foreign Relations
Member: Knights of St. Gregory
International Media Mogul
Owner: Fox News Network
Friend of George Soros
Bill O'Reilly - The O'Reily Factor
Sean Hannity - Hannity & Combes


Joseph R. Biden
Papal Knight; Jesuit Temporal
Vice President:
American Empire
Advisor to
President Barack Hussein Obama
Promoter: Council on Foreign Relations
Honorary Degrees:
Jesuit University of Scranton, Scranton, PA
Jesuit St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA

Barack Hussein Obama
32nd Degree Prince Hall Freemason



Michelle, Member: Chicago CFR
Obama: CFR-Spokesperson
Trained in Romanism, Islam and Protestantism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of us may think this is presumtuous of The Vatican to make such a statement
and publish it in thier own news service. I think they are just telling it like it is.


Reading the cables, it's hard to imagine that before 1984, the United States did not have diplomatic relations with the Vatican. Today, the U.S. Embassy has five diplomatic officials and a support staff of 14, and is considered one of the busiest delegations accredited to the Vatican.

To anyone still wondering why so much attention is being paid to the world's smallest state, a U.S. Embassy cable of 2009 -- prepared for President Barack Obama ahead of his first meeting with Pope Benedict -- gave the answer:

"The Vatican is second only to the United States in the number of countries with which it enjoys diplomatic relations (188 and 177, respectively), and there are Catholic priests, nuns and laypeople in every country on the planet. As a result, the Holy See is interested and well-informed about developments all over the globe," it said.


www.catholicnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)


Religion is Politics. Politics is Religion.

What train?



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Think Alex Jones will do a piece on this? I'd be extremely surprised if he did because he doesn't touch the Vatican with a ten foot pole. Never have and never will. Every time I listen to one of his "guests" I wonder "who is this character.....Freemason, Jesuit, CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, (etc.), All The Above?".
I listen to the guy but don't trust him for spit!


Maybe Alex knows that death is around the corner, if you attack Lucifer directly.

But if you have listen yesterday, to that woman from the skulls and bones. There was some Vatican included.

Infowares search field, tons of topics Vatican
edit on 29-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)


No woman belongs to Skull And Bones.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nothings changed. It has always been a key player. Where did all their gold come from? How do you think they commissioned nothing but the greatest artists to paint their enormous churches? Who do you think propogated the missions to be spread and remain active among the jesuits? How do you think catholicism spread like wildfire? Maybe it was due to the fact you might catch a case of death?



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutella

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Think Alex Jones will do a piece on this? I'd be extremely surprised if he did because he doesn't touch the Vatican with a ten foot pole. Never have and never will. Every time I listen to one of his "guests" I wonder "who is this character.....Freemason, Jesuit, CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, (etc.), All The Above?".
I listen to the guy but don't trust him for spit!


Maybe Alex knows that death is around the corner, if you attack Lucifer directly.

But if you have listen yesterday, to that woman from the skulls and bones. There was some Vatican included.

Infowares search field, tons of topics Vatican
edit on 29-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)


No woman belongs to Skull And Bones.


So she is a liar? She's the wife from... Skulls and bones.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Skip to 4min, you hear Assange talking about his parents. Cult? Did i hear that?



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Ironic how in the video the Popes collar has Freemason looking crosses on it:




It would be mind blowing to find out that Freemasons have ties with the Vatican, which definitely would play a great part in this "Global Scene" .( also found that this might not be a good thing)

I dug up some information on members of the Vatican that are also Freemasons
Masons Control the Vatican

Seems like a good thread to open!

S+F!!!

edit on 30-12-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Ironic how in the video the Popes collar has Freemason looking crosses on it:




It would be mind blowing to find out that Freemasons have ties with the Vatican, which definitely would play a great part in this "Global Scene" .( also found that this might not be a good thing)

I dug up some information on members of the Vatican that are also Freemasons
Masons Control the Vatican

Seems like a good thread to open!

S+F!!!

edit on 30-12-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)



Amazing video inside FreeMasons headquarters.
edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)
(Skip to 20min&15sec)
edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey all, thanks to the op for the post. This is something that me and family/friends have followed for some time now.

It's interesting how this is becoming more and more public knowledge.


Check out the video on this page it sums things up very nicely. If you can ignore the guys voice the video is actually really good and sums up exactly what and who the anti christ is and it's been in plain site for everyone to see for years.

Enjoy!

www.john1429.org...



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
J ust in Dutch MSM, Vatican financial thugs


Already confiscated 23miljoen
edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 





Bellum omnium contra omnes is all about establishing the one, by eliminating all the divisions, and while new agers like the idea of us all being one, Proto likes the idea of Pizza


I too like Pizza, in this context.

To quote myself, "They desire to be Solar, but we are all of Stellar.".

Good thread, and i especially like your input Proto' Traveler, but based on input from myself a couple of years ago i'd hazard ye would know that we share perceptions and awareness anyway but had to mention it, you impress me, and that i truely respect.

Goddess guide brother.

edit on 30-12-2010 by DeltaPan because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69
 


Thanks for that video and your comments.
It is only as of late that I am finally finding evidence to support what I have know for a long time.

And here,
is a video for you.

This one really is top notch proof.

The Scarlet Threat


The video takes the viewer through a series of pictures depicting the power of the Jesuit Papacy during the 20th Century and into the 21st Century. There are some very rare photos displayed, such as Jesuit Pedro Arrupe in a black cape standing next to Pope Paul VI—two most important papal soldiers during Pope Pius.

www.vaticanassassins.org...



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Pope meets with Fra' Matthew Festing, Gran Master of the Order of Malta




posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Moscow is the 'third Rome,' and due to the lack of a 'second Rome,' relations with the 'first Rome' are very important to us."
Putin




Historical animosity between the two churches runs deep. The Orthodox Church has accused the Vatican of aggressive proselytizing in Russia. The Catholic Church has denied the accusations and has expressed concern over the treatment of Russia's Catholic minority. The two churches have also argued over ecclesiastical property in Ukraine.

"Moscow is the 'third Rome,' and due to the lack of a 'second Rome,' relations with the 'first Rome' are very important to us."
Putin, as a devout believer, has followed the Orthodox Church's line. The Russian president did not invite former Pope John Paul II to visit Russia, as his predecessors Mikhail Gorbachev and Boris Yeltsin had done.

In 2005, the Russian Orthodox Church, with the help of its supporters in the Kremlin and Duma, managed to push through new legislation that denoted Russian Orthodoxy, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism as Russia's national confessions. Catholicism received the status of a "guest confession."


politicom.moldova.org...


Within decades after the Fall of Constantinople to Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire on 29 May 1453, some were nominating Moscow as the "Third Rome", or the "New Rome".[2] Stirrings of this sentiment began during the reign of Ivan III, Grand Duke of Moscow who had married Sophia Paleologue. Sophia was a niece of Constantine XI, the last Eastern Roman Emperor and Ivan could claim to be the heir of the fallen Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine Empire).

At the beginning, the notion of "Third Rome" was not necessarily imperial in nature, but rather apocalyptic. Its purpose was to point out the role of Russia as the last small remainder "in the wilderness", of the once-great Christian civilization, most of which had succumbed to heresy - Roman Catholicism was considered heretical by many Orthodox believers. Thus Russia was seen as comparable to the seven thousand Israelites who had refused to worship Baal during the lifetime of the prophet Elijah, an immensely popular biblical figure in Orthodoxy.

The story of "Third Rome" ("the second Constantine") started in Tver, during the reign of Boris of Tver, when the monk Foma (Thomas) of Tver had written The Eulogy of the Pious Grand Prince Boris Alexandrovich in 1453.[3][4]


America is the scape goat, prolly be the sacrificial lamb.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing is ever what it seems.
edit on 023131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Moscow is the 'third Rome,' and due to the lack of a 'second Rome,' relations with the 'first Rome' are very important to us."
Putin

What do you think he meant by lack of a second?
en.wikipedia.org...


MOSCOW THE THIRD ROME (excerpts)

logo

by the monk Filofei

To you who have been selected to rule, by the highest, the all-powerful and almighty hand of God, by Whose will all rulers on earth govern and Whom all great people praise and about Whom the powerful write the truth, I address these words to you, the illustrious sovereign, Grand Prince [of Muscovy], occupier of the high throne, the Orthodox Christian Tsar and lord of all, the administrator of all Holy Churches of God and of the Holy Universal and Apostolic Church and of the Church of the Holy Mother of God, that has made such honest and illustrious progress that it has been enabled to triumph over the Church of Rome as well as over the Church of Constantinople.

The Apollinarian heresy caused the downfall of old Rome. The Turks used their axes to shatter the doors of all churches of the Second Rome, the city of Constantinople. Now [in Moscow], the new Third Rome, the Holy Ecumenical Apostolic Church of your sovereign state shines brighter than the sun in the universal Orthodox Christian faith throughout the world. Pious Tsar! Let [people of] your state know that all states of the Orthodox faith have now merged into one, your state. You are the only true Christian ruler under the sky!

Tsar! As long as you hold that position, be mindful always of God. Fear God who has bestowed so much on you. Do not rely on gold, wealth, or glory! All of that is collected here and it will remain here on earth. Tsar! Remember the Blissful who held the sceptre in His hand and the imperial crown on His head and said: "Do not turn your heart to wealth that is running away from you." The wise Solomon said: "Wealth and gold are valued not when they are hidden, but when people offer help to those in need"...... Tsar! During your rule remember [an additional] two commandments.... [The first is]: Do not violate the order which was chosen by your great predecessor [emperor] Constantine, the beatific Vladimir, the great and God-selected laroslav, and all other blissful and saintly [rulers] from whom you have descended. [The second is]: Tsar! Do not harm the Holy churches of God and honest monasteries. [Do not expropriate] that which has been given to God in return for eternal blessing of the memory of a family. The Fifth Great and Holy Ecumenical Council issued a very strict injunction [against such action]....

Now I beg you and beg you again, please remember what I have said. For God's sake, please also remember that now all [Orthodox] Christian kingdoms have merged into your tsardom. Henceforth we can expect only one kingdom to come. That kingdom is eternal. I have written this because, admiring you as I do, I have appealed and have prayed to God that He may bless you. Change your stinginess to generosity and your inclemency to kindness. Comfort those who cry and moan day and night. Protect the innocent from their tormentors. I repeat here what I have written above. Pious Tsar! Listen and remember that all Christian kingdoms have now merged into one, your [tsardom]. Two Romes have fallen. The third stands Ifirm]. And there will not be a fourth. No one will replace your Christian tsardom ...

www.dur.ac.uk...
Now Putin declares it again.

There will not be a fourth, I believe he is right.

WH: Obama won't leave DC until nuke deal is done
www.google.com...


we are toast
edit on 023131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
113
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join