It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm curious to see what comes of this but I really have to be in the skeptics corner as well. But just as you'll say if it's fake, I'll also say congrats if it turns out to be legit.

However, I do have to lol a bit at the phone cord that goes around your head and the crudely made handle bar thingie that one points at their tummy. Guess it's better than between the legs. Ouch at just the thought! But I don't know. When I saw the crystal in the Wishing Well or what ever it's called on his site, it was Total Napoleon Dynamite there. This is THE exact thing as the ND movie one. I did laugh.

there is something on his page about this item that really made me laugh out loud,

"Witness Well

To get an accurate fix on my target, I will often place an item in the witness well, like for example, a picture taken in the 1920's of Coney Island. So I can go back to the time of jazz and Model T-Fords. However, if I wish to go to the future, I can draw a picture on a piece of paper and place that inside the witness well of the HDR. For example, a drawing of the Shire Tower in New Chicago in 2150, a city built after the war.

Rubbing Plate

I will state the question “take me to the Shire Tower in New Chicago 2150” then stroke the rubbing plate of the of HDR......."

I visualized him saying that and stroking away. I know it's awful to laugh but I mean really.
www.rexresearch.com...

that's the link to the above quoted bit.

But look at this pic with the flipping crystals in it. It's at the top of the link page above but still. For those who don't want to bother going to the page, I still have to show and tell. I mean come on:
THIS:

Totally dynamite. As in Napoleon.
Maybe the Gibbs guy thought no one had ever seen the movie. Shrugs.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Totally dynamite. As in Napoleon.
Maybe the Gibbs guy thought no one had ever seen the movie. Shrugs.

lol
or Napoleon is true whistleblowing prophet!

about ..well.. crystal witness thing... when physics tries to connect to person they need usually something connected to that person as a clue, so it has a bit of possible validity

edit on 30-12-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
O.M.GAWD...

I don't believe I missed this.

In an earlier post I suggested putting an un-exposed roll of 35mm film into the empty 35mm film canister. No wait, I'm sorry. I meant into the "Witness Well." My theory was that you might could come back with some evidence of your time travels.

It just occurred to me that it would make more sense to put an exposed roll of film in there, with images of where you to travel to.

To increase your chances of traveling in time you should invest in one of these:

Wishnik

Stand it up on the wishing plate (or rubbing plate, or what ever the heck it's called) and rub it's belly while you visualize where you want to go in time.

God I Love ATS. I come here every day with my first cup of coffee. Best comedy site on the web..

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
edit on 30-12-2010 by hlesterjerome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
this seems to be the device...

www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philt64
OK, I've had a 4 dial unit for about 5 yrs, tried to use it on numerous occasions. Only ONCE did it seem to create a 'ripple' in my reality. Subsequent use has only electrically shocked me a few times...so I gave up.
Anyone else have any luck? I took it apart to find one of the wires had broken it's solder. So I re-soldered it .
Tried it again....got a MAJOR jolt, threw me across the damn room!
Any suggestions?

You keep getting electrocuted and want advice on how to make it stop?

OK. Stop using the device that is electrocuting you.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thread TL,DR.

Too many idiotic posts.

Anyway, I hope the OP posts a NEW THREAD once he has tested this "time machine".

And also,
for the OP, I'm really glad you came here and disclosed your intentions, dispite the fact that you probably new you were going to get flamed for this. This is something that seems to be missing in the general population: *balls*.

Peace
edit on 30-12-2010 by Sator because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Just ask Mr Gibb to deliver the device to you yesterday. If it magically appears in your house then you know it works. If not you have saved yourself $360
by davespanners

High 5

I laughed.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You dont need a machine to astral travel... I bet the machine just comes with astral projection guide or something...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
You dont need a machine to astral travel... I bet the machine just comes with astral projection guide or something...

Well, I was right, the website just gives you a basic guide for astral projection, he even points out you dont need the HDR to do it lol www.fluxcap.com...

How lame...
edit on 30-12-2010 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am only on page 3 of the thread but am bothered by something said on page one... SG stated that after he sold his last machine, the Tribulation would happen? I dont get it. Has this been addressed in the thread yet?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I stopped reading when this page used the term 'Technomages'

LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly

Originally posted by Philt64
OK, I've had a 4 dial unit for about 5 yrs, tried to use it on numerous occasions. Only ONCE did it seem to create a 'ripple' in my reality. Subsequent use has only electrically shocked me a few times...so I gave up.
Anyone else have any luck? I took it apart to find one of the wires had broken it's solder. So I re-soldered it .
Tried it again....got a MAJOR jolt, threw me across the damn room!
Any suggestions?

You keep getting electrocuted and want advice on how to make it stop?

OK. Stop using the device that is electrocuting you.

I don't often laugh at stuff posted on here...but that was brilliant...cheers.

Any suggestions? LOL...take a plugged in toaster into the bath perhaps? That will properly electrocute you, and only cost you the price of a toaster...result!

ETA: To the incredibly stupid who may be reading (you know who you are) *I wasn't in *any* way serious about the toaster and bath thing* DO NOT do this, it was a sarcastic remark, and not to be taken literally!*

(you never know, someone may have actually tried it)

edit on 30/12/2010 by spikey because: disclaimer added

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

...Anyway, I hope the OP posts a NEW THREAD once he has tested this "time machine"...

Why a new thread? If it does work, why didn't the OP just go back in time and post on page 1 of this thread, telling us about his success?. Why didn't the OP just go back in time and tell HIMSELF that it worked?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So where did the OP go? Did it work? Did it not work? Any updates?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I did some digging and found some videos of supposed HDR units in action. They're all from a guy named CarlosXDotCom, who might be affiliated with Gibbs, based on his similar simplistic website design that screams 1999

Anyway, here's the first video of a "time distortion":

I know they're essentially electromagnets affecting the quartz watch, but i found it curious that it consistantly went forward.

Here's another video where he supposedly uses two halves of one apple to show that the one by the magnet turns brown faster:

Could easily be faked, but i'm still kinda curious...

I really don't know what to think of this... I immediately think scam and hoax, but then i really don't know. Is anybody familiar with the physics?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

He ordered it and it's shipping out Monday

Edit: did some digging an it turns out Rob & Big bought it and tried it out with no real results:
www.mtv.com...
Fast forward to 7:05. The guy sounds like a nut. He said Rob's an alien. And 10:00 when Big calls him.

Also on a similar thread:
www.xtrememind.com...

I once talked to steven gibbs on the phone since his number is listed on his site, and the guy is a complete wako. He kept calling my house insisting on selling me a hdr, untill my dad told him not to call. The guy is nuts.

I think this guy's a scammer and a nut, but cudo's to the OP for giving it a go anyway.
edit on 30-12-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Sator

...Anyway, I hope the OP posts a NEW THREAD once he has tested this "time machine"...

Why a new thread? If it does work, why didn't the OP just go back in time and post on page 1 of this thread, telling us about his success?. Why didn't the OP just go back in time and tell HIMSELF that it worked?

A couple of posters has thought of that already, the problem is, if he does change time, and go back to just before this thread started and post his results, we wouldn't be aware of this thread having existed first...since it wouldn't exist anymore...if he posted a new thread or even on page one of this thread, his post would read like a nut telling us all he just bought a time machine and travelled back in time to make a post about it...we would be like, yeah, sure you have mate.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Do it and let us at ATS know what happened. This is the first time I had ever heard of such a device and I'm intriged

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I have got to ask one question. A QUESTION FOR ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WHO BELIEVE THE OP.

Why?
Why, I ask?
I have been on this site since early summer, so why?
I haven't even been a year here...so why?
Why would you encourage this?
Why?
I don't get it...really. This has got to be a demonstration of humans with no common sense. Why?
I mean, I am not discouraging you to not try the scientific method...but why?
Why is it, that after reviewing his site, and using common knowledge to discern whether this would be real or not, have you not come up with the analysis that this won't work?
I mean, why are you getting stars?
I am all for on about going for it, but if common sense tells you it won't work, why?
Is it pride? Do you think you will be missed if this backfires?
I would encourage you to do it , if AFTER I looked at the specifics that it would seem plausible, but it's not.
It's like a science fair project.
Where are the Mods when you need them?
Where is God? Allah? Brahma? Great-Creator God?
Where are the Aliens to intervene?

I am not trying to be rude. I am trying to save the OP. Stop skipping over posts, and actually read the site, and many videos that "demonstrate" how this device works. Stop encouraging the OP. I know it's good to act instead of blow hot air, but it makes no sense to act when it dangerous, and you already know the outcome. We haven't proven yet that even the Astral plane exists, let alone Astral time travel. And even if we did, you think applying a powerhouse of electromagnetism to your head will help you? This is probably the most insane, idiotic, dumbfounding, shocking, irrational, mundane topics I have ever come across in my life. I have never seen someone so insisting on doing this, and having so many people back him up. this is how things like Georgetown happen, and Heaven's Gate. When the lack of common sense takes over, bad things happen.

So Ii ask you OP...
Why do this? It clearly cannot be for scientific evaluation, becasue common sense will tell you it won't work
Why? Why OP Why?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I am not trying to be rude. I am trying to save the OP.

Your avatar matches your quote! Anyhow, i believe Mr. Gibbs might be spiritually uplifted himself. However, not everyone should expect the same results. See, you cannot just accept this whole 'new' way of thinking out of the blue, not even with a device. Sure, the device may be able to strengthen your spiritual growth, however if its not your time yet, it simply will not work for you. That is my theory anyway.

I heard one of the devices that can lead you to Lucid Dreaming is the one wit the glasses with the tiny LED's that start flashing 2 hours into your sleep. Now that one is another one that I can see being able to work.

First off, this is a Collaboration between me Guyfrom7up and Gmoon

Gmoon did all of the programming, debugging, etc.

Guyfrom7up did all of the hardware, PCB, etc.

What is Lucid Dreaming? Lucid Dreaming is when you are sleeping and dreaming and that you are aware that your are asleep and that you are dreaming, yet you don't wake up. This can be great, giving you full control of your dreams, jumping off of buildings, going into space, whatever your mind can create.

The Lucid Dream Machine is a pair of glasses that you wear while you are sleeping. About 4 hours into your sleep the AVR microcontroller pulse LEDs that shine through your eyelids. This half wakes you up. The flashing lights helps you become aware (in your sleep) that your are sleeping and dreaming, in doing so you become more likely to be able to control your dreams.

Our Collaboration give you the Lucid Dream Machine.

www.instructables.com...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join