It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Sorry for the confusion - I was being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
let us know when it arrives!

Can't wait to see a pic of it and to read about the experience - even if it's disappointing.

At least it can be proven/debunked first hand, and if it's proved useless it will put an end to any further discussion.

So something will come out of this experiment - whatever the results

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Ravinski

I am getting the device in the mail tomorrow.

It's tomorrow now, so I assume you have it?

Now it's 3 days after you supposedly got it in the mail.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Now it's 3 days after you supposedly got it in the mail

This is what i believe/hope has happened...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

did you receive the HDR? If so, did you use it? What were the results?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

any joy?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
as he doesn't respond I take it that he timetraveled before his birth and therefor he DOESN'T EXIST anymore!

R.I.P! or I mean uuh.. I hope you are reborn again..

man this is messeing with my head

edit on 12-1-2011 by Triztheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Now it's 3 days after you supposedly got it in the mail

This is what i believe/hope has happened...

Oh that's prescious! Fantastic! Probably the funniest thing I've yet seen on here, thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

You guys are hilarious! And yeah, where is he? He probably had to travel to find the best phi grid point on the earth nearest to his home, and well, all we can assume now is that he's off on his mission..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OK, Who's got $360 bucks so we can go get him and who's going?
L...................2

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well apparently he has the time to make other threads instead of update this one,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You guys don't have any patience, do you??? And quit resorting to ridicule.

ATS is an environment for the open, HONEST and CIVIL exchange of ideas and information.

No more scoffing and ridicule...

edit on 13-1-2011 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I too have recently spoken with Steven Gibbs and let me tell you he is full of a lot of information...whether you want to believe it or not he speaks with conviction on all the topics he goes over. He also seems to be a very religious man with various references to the Lord, God, Satan, Good and Evil, and Blessings. Which he says "The Lord has blessed my machine".

I found his number online and called him to inquire about the HDR Time Travel Device. He called me back within 20 minutes and we spoke for roughly 45 minutes. He was very generous with his time and seemed to enjoy the company. The conversation flowed from the device itself, to his experiences with it, to his colleagues experiences, to things he has seen/been involved in/and predicts.

Here are some highlights of my conversation with him:

- Claims the military perfected time travel back in the 1930s.

- I asked him about the Time Traveler Hipster from the picture in 1941 and he said that is a valid picture and he is a time traveler.

- He invented the first machine in 1985 and will continue to build them until "my work is done...then retribution will happen"

- He said finding an energy vortex that isnt occupied is easy. Just use your cell phone and find a spot where you get no service. That is an empty vortex and you can start the process at that spot.

- He talked about aliens that walk among us ...the cat aliens and reptilians being those that he claims have walked among us the longest. Some of the time travelers who have traveled forward to 2012 and 2013 have claimed to see an alien invasion by the Reptilians. He claims on the dark side of the moon that they are developing a death star and it is cloaked so no one can see it. Then when the time comes in 2012 the star will be seen over strategic cities in the world and that is where the invasions will begin. He claims the cat aliens will "get pissed off" at the reptilians and join in the fight against them causing an all out world war. This will supposedly go on for 5 months "terrorizing mankind" and then one of two things will happen. If our time dimension is still the same then Planet X (which to his calculation is between Mars and Earth as we speak) will clip a part of the earth as it passes through and destroy any and all living things on the planet). Or the war will end and there will be peace. Thus resulting in what he called the "United Federation of Planets" that would allow for stability on Earth and would open up the doors to endless technologies and travels through space and to other planets.

- He claims his friend Carl has traveled back as far as the medieval times and as far forward as 3500 AD where he says his friend told him there were 50 scientists waiting his arrival because other time travelers had tipped him off. When i asked him what city Carl went to he said it was one that does not exist now and that cities in that time period will be hundreds of miles of floating ground that is raised hundreds of miles into the sky with architectural work that cannot be imagined and technologies that we cannot comprehend right now.

- He did say that some people who have purchased the machine from him have received threatening or angry phone calls from mysterious people telling them not to use the machine. But he says no one can deter you from using the machine as long as you use it for good purposes because the lord has blessed his machine.

- I asked him why the government has not approached him in an aggressive manner and he says that they have called and stopped at his house numerous times but he ignores their calls and does not answer his door. Does claim that they go through all of his mail and certain things that are to be sent to him never show up or the senders get the mail back saying the address does not exist. However, when purchasing a machine from him he does offer up a PO box to send to. He does guarantee delivery within 3 days and it comes with a 10 page manual.

- He told me about some of his experiences in time travel. The story of him going back to 1977 and purchasing that book is true according to him. He said "when i went to pay for the book i pulled out a check and started to write out the amount...i handed it to the lady and she looked at me funny and then scratched out the 1995 and wrote in 1977 for me."

- He claims to have met and spoken with other time travelers while doing so himself.

- He also claims he has encountered his other self during time travel....one instance where he was actually accidentally tailing his ownself and when he came back to his present day at the time had contracted his other selfs license plate.

- When i asked him what "The Rules" are for time travel he stated a few things that he became very very serious about with his tone of voice. One was he recommended staying away from your other self whether younger, the same age or older. He said encountering yourself can change your time dimension and you could go back to your present day and things will be completely different. He claimed one of the people he sold a machine to was a white single guy went back after encountering himself and was married to a "fat black woman". Steven chuckled and laughed at this for about a minute before continuing on. He was very adamant to not use time travel for wrong purposes ...examples: to win the lottery, bet on sports, or better your financial positioning in your present day. He said "the consequences and ripple effect of doing something like that would anger the Lord and the consequences from him wouldnt be good"

- He claims that he has been to "Paradise" which he also referred to as heaven. Saying that he has seen God and Paradise and he wouldnt want to be anywhere else when he dies.

- He said after using the machine a few times your own reality will alter a bit with each time travel you take. Nothing bad but small things like the color of your car will change, you might have a different pet, or you might live in a different place than before but at the same address.

- Claims that JFK was assassinated because he knew about aliens, time travel, and other conspiracies that he wanted to make public to the American people.

- Claims that human beings have way more potential powers and capabilities than the Aliens but we dont realize it yet. That is why the Aliens are trying to take advantage of us now by infiltrating our society and executing their agenda. He said every single Alien life form has an agenda for being here on Earth. Some bad and some good.

The thing that struck me the most with talking to him was he wasnt pressuring me to buy his machine. He simply talked about it, his experiences, the knowledge he believes that he has gained from it and left the conversation by saying you have my number and address. If you would like to buy one feel free to do more research if necessary and call me back.

I really would like to hear ANYONES thoughts on this and definitely ANYONE who has purchased the machine and what their experiences have been.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Wow, thank you for taking the time to conduct that interview and then to transcribe it all for us!

He really does sound like an interesting fellow. Now the question is if he is just an amazing salesman or if he is delusional or perhaps even telling some truth?

I personally feel that time manipulation is possible and have had my own personal experiences with it.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ya know DJM8507 thats exactly what i expected when i spoke with him was that he was going to try to sell me the machine and force me into it. But his approach was nothing of the sort and really seemed like he just wanted to share information, talk and enjoy the companionship. Every question i asked he didnt hesitate or refuse to answer. He fulfilled everything i had to ask...thats what makes me more intrigued by him and his machine. Hopefully someone who has tried to use it will come forward and give us some feedback.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Ya know DJM8507 thats exactly what i expected when i spoke with him was that he was going to try to sell me the machine and force me into it. But his approach was nothing of the sort and really seemed like he just wanted to share information, talk and enjoy the companionship. Every question i asked he didnt hesitate or refuse to answer. He fulfilled everything i had to ask...thats what makes me more intrigued by him and his machine. Hopefully someone who has tried to use it will come forward and give us some feedback.

I just wish there was some way to provide proof. Like traveling to the year 3,000 and bringing back a photo or some artifact or even a newspaper from the year 2100. Or perhaps going back in time to leave an object in a safety deposit box in a bank that will still exist today, untouched. Possibly something of modern origin, like a newspaper 2 days into the future. There has to be some way to have proof of time travel without significantly affecting the time line as much as his customers gallivanting across the ages.

That is the one thing I would ask of him, some sort of proof, even on a personal level. Like showing a newspaper from 2 days in the future and only showing you the first page. Then when the thing comes to past you would know.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well he does stand by his purchase of what i believe he said was a Chinese book that taught you how to predict the future. He said he purchased it when he traveled back to 1977 (his current year at the time was 1995) and says he still has it to this day in mint condition.

I do hear your point on proof. One thing he did mention to me was that you can bring stuff with you when you travel but bringing stuff back is hard because it can dematerialize with time. Example he gave me was money. Everytime he brings money he comes back and its ripped up or torn in pieces and not useful anymore. But proof would be nice!

That is why im hoping someone comes forward and talks about their experiences with the device.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Well he does stand by his purchase of what i believe he said was a Chinese book that taught you how to predict the future. He said he purchased it when he traveled back to 1977 (his current year at the time was 1995) and says he still has it to this day in mint condition.

I do hear your point on proof. One thing he did mention to me was that you can bring stuff with you when you travel but bringing stuff back is hard because it can dematerialize with time. Example he gave me was money. Everytime he brings money he comes back and its ripped up or torn in pieces and not useful anymore. But proof would be nice!

That is why im hoping someone comes forward and talks about their experiences with the device.

I wonder why items would become damaged if nothing else on you (clothing, etc) is damaged? I wonder why the book he got from the past and brought back to the future wasn't damaged either...

That does make it tough if you can only transport items from the present to the future or past, as bringing items outside of your time is difficult. Information stored in the brain should work well though. So here is one solution.

Travel a day into the future and obtain lottery numbers. he then sends you lottery numbers in the mail post marked a day before the lottery in a sealed US postal envelope. When you receive it (after the lottery) it will match perfectly with the drawing. That way no one buys a ticket, no one wins, but he proves that he can easily obtain the lottery numbers without changing anything in the time line significantly.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If i decide to buy the machine then ill try to get him to do something like that as proof. haha

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just spoke with Stephen Gibbs as well.

There was only 1 thing that stood out to me as strange, well inconsistent to be fair.

He said "If somebody doesn't believe in time travel they are aliens"

Then I asked him what about propaganda, the indoctrination of our youth. Reprogramming by television etc. To not believe in time travel.

He then said "oh yeah", they get you in schools.

He also out of context explains, that 80% of the people in the world are clones. The 80% were abducted or replaced by alternates, or aliens.

Cell phone companies are also run by aliens, and their buildings have illusions on them and so do the clerks.

He sounds sincere during all of this.

Yes they also have payphones in hell he explains, his friend carlos called him from there once during a trip using the device.

It looks similar to here but nasty unexplainable things taunt you or kill you there.

I am still going to buy his device, at some point. I would love a dose of unreality.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join