It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens exist and are they friendly?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do aliens exist and are they friendly?

Probably the two most important questions we could ask and surprisingly enough we already have these answers. In the book of Enoch we are told:

“they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon”
Book of Enoch VI:6

These creatures called watchers came down on mount Hermon in the days of Jared (early atlantian period). They were organized in 20 groups of ten and each group had a group leader called the chief of tens.

Whatever there business here they discovered planet Earth our home was inhabited with intelligent life forms, our ancestors!

It would seem they thought of us much in the same way we think of chimps and may have even thought of us as pets.

The 200 that had been sent down were all males and they found human females very attractive however they were strictly forbidden to take humans as wives. The book of Enoch tells us that the group of watchers decided to rebel against the rules given by the high council of the watchers:

“when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.'
Book Book of Enoch VI: 1-3

3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
Book of Enoch VI: 3-6

The human females later gave birth to watcher/human hybrids. What we know about these hybrids is that physically they were much taller then humans, they were aggressive and warlike, they were meat eaters and were of higher intelligence then humans. These hybrids began to increase in numbers and fight with non hybrid humans, being cannibalistic they even ate human flesh!
Not only did the earth bound watchers breed with humans which was seen as a vile act by their space bound brothers (they considered us as animals) but their watcher parents started to teach the hybrids as they were capable of learning, this was forbidden!

6. Thou seest what Azâzêl (one of the watchers) hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets (to the hybrids) which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7. And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. 9. And the women have borne giants"
Book of Enoch IX:6-9

The earth bound watchers knew that they would be punished for what they had done and somehow word spread to them about what the high council were going to do. It would seem they have the technology to manipulate weather patterns and generate unnatural cataclysms. Word got to the Earth bound watchers that a huge flood was to come which would wipe them and their offspring off the face of the Earth.

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling, 4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai, ⌈And appear from His camp⌉ And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.(above the sky, the blackness of space) 5. And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, (the rebellious watchers) And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth. 6. And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low, And shall melt like wax before the flame 7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder, And all that is upon the earth shall perish, And there shall be a judgement upon all 9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones (the grand assembly) To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly: (the rebellious Watchers and their offspring the nephilim) And to convict all flesh Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed, (mating with primitive humans)
Book of Enoch I:4-9

A plan was formulated by the earth bound watchers and their offspring. They would construct a device which is commonly translated in the bible as a tower. We do not know how this device was supposed to function or how it was to prevent what was about to happen but what we do know is that humans joined them to help construct it. It would seem that the humans considered the space bound watchers as a threat and wanted to help build this tower. This brotherhood of human builders would be later known as FREEMASONS!

So what do we know about our alien brothers?

We know that they have high technology and can use the weather as a weapon.
We know that they are meat eaters.
We know that they think of humans or human/watcher hybrids as inferior i.e. we learn that racism exists even among extraterrestrials.
We know they think nothing of wiping us off the face of the Earth and therefore can be hostile.
We know they are smarter, stronger and bigger then us

We know that contact has already been made!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hmm that was a pretty interesting read!

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There are more than 1 E.T race....It's amusing how all of you guys use "the aliens". Some E.T races are bad who are controlling the governments, the greys, the reptillians. Some races are good, the andromedans and others. And some are neutral.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And I'm skeptic that there is something like a "bad race"... all in all humanity is "malevolant" (wars, hate, hunger in this world), but there are billions of people who don't act like that... so even if it IS true that "Grey aliens" abducted and tortured humans, couldn't it be that this is just a very small percentage of a really big race that is able to travel to everywhere Outer Space...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

No they don't exist. Yes they are friendly.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
There are more than 1 E.T race....It's amusing how all of you guys use "the aliens". Some E.T races are bad who are controlling the governments, the greys, the reptillians. Some races are good, the andromedans and others. And some are neutral.

Well we know that the aliens or if you prefer "off wordlers" that mated with humans were mostly hostile.

Another thing we learn is that one of the biggest reasons for the attack was that humans had learned too much. They wanted to wipe out anyone who knew too much! Enoch knew what was going to happen so he inscribed all that had been learned on a tablet which was put in an underground vault so it would survive the flood.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
we already have these answers. In the book of Enoch we are told:

Do we have answers or ancient myths?

Book of Enoch

The Greek myth of Prometheus revealing fire-making to humans without Zeus's permission is likely a variant of the same ancient legend, and it is possible also that ancient legends among many cultures about cannibalistic giants and pervasive implementation of magical powers (such as in the tale Jack and the Beanstalk) arise from the same ancient mythology that came to inspire the Books of Enoch.
Sounds more like ancient mythology than answers.

Unless you think Jack and the Beanstalk is a factual account?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well put together !! Well all i can say... Is I aint gonna stand around and ask questions !! TRUST NO ONE !!

These guys seem to know something !!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

there are truths in "ancient myths".

check out some joseph campbell, and don't be so dismissive of epochs of knowledge passed down, even if the form is fantastical.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The book of enoch isan amazing read. Acient esoterica truly a wonder that it is still with us. The word of God is indestructible. Benevelent ? Get a grip. They absolutly dispise us, as we have a shot, at what they've lost forever.
Bringing this book to light in any context is good.
Ancient science fiction? No such thing. You can bet on every word.

FnS
edit on 26-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
take this piece of information, very roughly translated, interpret it how you will, then use the similarities within to make present and future decisions about beings you've never seen.

Real nice.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

So what do we know about our alien brothers?

We know that they have high technology and can use the weather as a weapon.
We know that they are meat eaters.
We know that they think of humans or human/watcher hybrids as inferior i.e. we learn that racism exists even among extraterrestrials.
We know they think nothing of wiping us off the face of the Earth and therefore can be hostile.
We know they are smarter, stronger and bigger then us

We know that contact has already been made!

I'm just gonna have to be content that I know nothing. If you've ever meditated for a while it sometimes dawns on you how mutable reality actually is, and that really our sense of "knowing" is only relative, not absolute. With that in mind it's really hard to actually "know" anything, but at the same time it exposes this reality for the sham it is, and that itself is a kind of freedom.

What do any of us really know? I'd bet it's not much, if anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes op aliens exist, why do I know they exist?.

Well because I have been into the subject for about 17 years, long before the internet was a source, I have done my fair share of research into cases mostly in spain and latin america and can´t see any other possible explanation to the ufo subject as being alien.

But then again you must evaluate what precisely alien means, it could mean that they are beings from other planets, galaxies, etc, this could be very well true if you take into account the millions of galaxies that we haven´t been able to see and really know nothing about. You could also define alien as being from this planet but from other dimension, this could also be true and the physics to explain it surpass my capabilities in shakespeare language, but from this planet, one of the most respect ufologists, Jacques Vallee wrote a very interesting book about the subject called passport to magonia, I recommend you check it out.

Furthermore I saw two aliens once, but this is a whole different story.

All the best

C.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Jacques Vallee wrote a very interesting book about the subject called passport to magonia, I recommend you check it out.

Not got any of his books, but from the extracts and other bits I've read about him he seems like one of the more clued up people when it comes to this subject, along with Keel.

Some of his research papers are here : www.jacquesvallee.net...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There's no such thing as an "evil race". I'm sure every single race out there has their "good" people and "bad" people. But I think majority of them are neutral. They don't want any harm to us, but they don't care that much about us either. I believe these "grays" are here, but I don't think they're doing some major mind-controlling. I'm sure they'd prefer us being blind idiots, but honestly, it wouldn't matter for them at all. They're most likely here to study us and improve their own race genetically. That's the only logical explanation I can think of. There's absolutely nothing they'd gain from controlling us, just for the sake of controlling someone. Doesn't make sense. For those who say "why don't they just take one sample and blabla". They're not gods. Every aspect of life needs study. Just because they can travel from one planet to another, doesn't mean they can do everything. And I don't think they, or anyone would want our planet. There's probably millions of earth-like planets out there, and many of them are probably un-occupied, from "intelligent life" that is. They could be here to study how to make an earth-like planet for themselves.

You guys need to realise that humans can be extremely evil, it's really lazy to blame aliens on the bad stuff that happens here. Though, I'm sure they somehow influenced religions to keep us confused for a longer time. But I doubt they're affecting our free will, nor do they even want to do that.

To answer the OP; yes, I believe aliens exists. Hard to say whether they really are friendly or not, need to meet them first.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

How many other decisions do we make about things that can't be seen. They happen everyday my friend. Sometimes they're not nice at all. The decisions that is

Mame

I think it totally depends on your outlook on evil. Not your outlook on race.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamelukkikala
You guys need to realise that humans can be extremely evil, it's really lazy to blame aliens on the bad stuff that happens here.

Maybe, but the things that are going wrong here are probably part of a collective error rather than just our own. It's like reality : All types of situations led to us being here like this right now, so each problem stems back throughout a lot of history, and involves many. Not going to side and say aliens would have to be involved, but blaming single people for things that have gone wrong could soon be an outdated concept that we've passed. That could extend to a single species quite easily if you put it that aliens are real.

Saw this on Keel's wiki page after checking back on it. It's sometimes good to re-open your mind if it's become set in any type of belief system :

"I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs... The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs."

Question everything, as they say.
edit on 26-12-2010 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

I need only site the late Dr. J Allen Hyneks conclusiuon after a liftime of study to this phenomena. The man went from total disbelief and skeptic to full on believer. Final conclusion as a man of science and academia.
They are demonic. Top that!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Can you link us to some information about your post here? I would like to see and read more about what you are claiming here. I have heard of more races before, but would love to have some new info.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Haven't some of the ancient mythology stories been proven as fact? I mean, if they have, then it is entirely possible that more of the ancient myth's could be true.

I might be wrong, because I am no expert in ancient mythology - other than the mainstream stories over the past years and even then I am no where near an expert, but wasn't the city of Troy included in ancient mythology and proven to be a real city when discovered?
edit on 26-12-2010 by esteay812 because: Speeling was incorecct

top topics

<<   2 >>

join