It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new Forum Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was thinking and decided to ask to ask about a new topic.
Have you ever thought about putting in a new forum like "Mysterious, Ancient, and lost Civilizations"?

I have noticed that there are a lot of mysteries and we have had a lot of posts reguarding Atlantis, The Mayans, etc. So I was just wondering if this had ever came up.
I am asking because I was considering a new thread but it really doesn't fit in the forum.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes, no, maybe??

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sounds good to me...

XAOS

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
perfect for me!!!

Complete history buff and love a good chow down on any mysteries!!

Definetly up for it!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
sounds good to me to. But are n`t the subjects a bit self referencing already? You`ve got Religion, spirituality and Paranormal activity, chit chat and website related discussion, War on Terror and Aircrafts and science and technology, New world order and secret societies, seems we have enough subjects that cross reference, some of them need to be expanded to take the way they cross over in to account. Please no more just a better, if not expanded explanation, of what they already are.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Yes, no, maybe??

May be yes, may be no....I'm not sure.

That's a great idea K_OS. I say yes !

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Let's see...

Ancient civilizations would fall under A&A (Archeology & Anthropology), so it could go under the Science topic...As well as "mysterious/lost" (Like Atlantis & Mu) civilizations could go under Paranormal because there's insufficient evidence of them to be accepted as researched/documented fact.

Even though History is a science, based upon research in A&A, it may still be good to have it's own category simply because there's a *lot* of history in numerous sub-categories (various time periods in various geographical areas, national histories, etc.) that could be covered...At least, as far as *recorded* history goes, as far back as the invention of Writing. Before the invention of Writing, it would fall under A&A...

But even then, we'd need to keep the flavor of those topics contained within the theme of ATS itself...How any of them has related to conspiracies.

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ok - all setup. Go there and post stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
*cheers and applause*

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Bob...you rock. I'll start posting tommorrow when I get on DSL, right now I am at home... I HATE dial-up...soooooooo slllllooooooooowwww. Many thanks to all the Mods and Admins.
Thanks again,

new topics

top topics

join