It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeBron James is undoubtedly a satanist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The following picture is from the cover of that controversial issue of Vogue magazine. It's not a "coincidence" his head is perfectly centered to create devil horns coming out of his head.

This cocky SOB says he changed his number from 23 to 6 to "honor" MJ. It's to honor satan! You can tell he's lying by how hard he tries to convince you it's to honor MJ...

He also broke the hearts of the people in his hometown of Cleveland and went to play for Miami, a team whose logo is a flame.

edit on 26-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

LeBron James is undoubtedly a satanist

So what if he is?

Where is the conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

He also broke the hearts of the people in his hometown of Cleveland and went to play for Miami, a team who's logo is a flame.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's why you really don't like him, he simply changed teams, nothing to do with satanism at all.

(btw jk ofc...)

EDIT: Anyway, sorry, but you've kind of proved nothing with this thread here.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Who cares if hes a satanist? God and Satan are bullcrap.

666 was a number used by John the disciple to describe the Roman emporer at the time Augustus Nero, because Rome was persecuting the Christians.

Do yourself a favor, do some research before claiming people are satanic demon-spawn.

EDIT: 666 is Augustus's name translated into numbers.
edit on 26-12-2010 by 8fl0z because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

He also broke the hearts of the people in his hometown of Cleveland and went to play for Miami, a team who's logo is a flame.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so that's why you really don't like him, he simply changed teams, nothing to do with satanism at all.

(btw jk ofc...)

EDIT: Anyway, sorry, but you've kind of proved nothing with this thread here.

Except that he uses satanic hand gestures, changed his number to the number of satan, "coincidentally" had bull horns coming out of his head on a magazine cover. Oh and he has "chosen one" tattooed on his back. Because a believer in Jesus Christ would get that tattooed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You do realize the hand gesture is merely one of his trademarks.....and it means no more than "O", being from Ohio, right? And he did change his number from 23 to 6. He wore 23 for several seasons in Cleveland and drew countless comparisons to MJ. He didn't/doesn't want to be compared to MJ, and acknowledges MJ is the greatest player the game has ever seen, so now he wears number 6. There are several guys around the NBA that WILL NOT wear the number 23 as homage to Jordan. Give me a break. I'm pretty sure he's got scripture inked on him somewhere, Psalm 91 if I remember correctly.

link   
The OP undoubtedly has no clue how to tell if somebody is a Satanist.

~Heff

link   
Celebrity worshiping sheeple, please stop this nonsense.
We don't care if a basketball player is a satanist, we don't care what Lady Gaga is wearing and we sure as **** don't care if Snookie converts to Scientology.

This is hardly a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Celebrity worshiping sheeple, please stop this nonsense.
We don't care if a basketball player is a satanist, we don't care what Lady Gaga is wearing and we sure as **** don't care if Snookie converts to Scientology.

This is hardly a conspiracy.

Cool opinion brah. Leave the thread if you don't like it. It's a conspiracy whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Except that he uses satanic hand gestures, changed his number to the number of satan, "coincidentally" had bull horns coming out of his head on a magazine cover. Oh and he has "chosen one" tattooed on his back. Because a believer in Jesus Christ would get that tattooed.

It's actually surprisingly easy to make, with all due respect, silly connections such as these with a biased opinion like you seem to have.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984
You do realize the hand gesture is merely one of his trademarks.....and it means no more than "O", being from Ohio, right? And he did change his number from 23 to 6. He wore 23 for several seasons in Cleveland and drew countless comparisons to MJ. He didn't/doesn't want to be compared to MJ, and acknowledges MJ is the greatest player the game has ever seen, so now he wears number 6. There are several guys around the NBA that WILL NOT wear the number 23 as homage to Jordan. Give me a break. I'm pretty sure he's got scripture inked on him somewhere, Psalm 91 if I remember correctly.

Proof the hand gesture means "no more than O". Photo of tattoo with psalm 91?

Google searches brought up NOTHING on either.
edit on 26-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Listen, Jay-Z, LeBron James, and like 80% of all these big name athletes and music stars like to do that stupid pyramid/diamond crap with their hands, make 6's with their hands, and other useless stuff that drives ATS people insane wondering why they do it. Here's my opinion. WHAT THE **** DOES IT MATTER? Honestly, what does some random guy you don't know making some dumb symbol with his hands and changing his number to 6 affect you in any way. It only affects you if you are paranoid and you let it affect you. The only logical and reasonable explanation i have for these mysterious actions is they are being paid big bucks or being told by some higher powers to do them, or they are all idiots and copycats and want to be cool because everyone else in hollywood is doing it, so why not hop on board. But so what, let lebron james and jay z make pyramids with their hands. I am very curious myself to why such things occur, but the world we live in is a very crazy place and there are many things that we question and wont find the answer too. To assume lebron james goes home after his games and secretly worships satan in his bedroom is just getting us further from the truth. Or maybe its not, and we should all just worship satan because lebron james does.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why must he be a "Satanist'? When did America or the world become so Christianized that people are denouncing others as "Satanists". Why not call him an evildoer, non-religious, or something? Okay, if Lebron claims to be a Christian and is doing the opposite - welcome to reality. The Bible is interpreted so many ways and people will live their lives the way they want to. Until your god actually makes an appearance and clarifies things, who are you to judge Lebron and call him a Satanist? If he is, who cares? When I used to go to church as a child, the phrase "get your house in order" was said a lot and it meant WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF and not others when it comes to faith.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Oh and he has "chosen one" tattooed on his back. Because a believer in Jesus Christ would get that tattooed.

Ummm yeah, his nickname has been "King James" since high school, which is what 'chosen one' is referencing.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Why must he be a "Satanist'? When did America or the world become so Christianized that people are denouncing others as "Satanists". Why not call him an evildoer, non-religious, or something? Okay, if Lebron claims to be a Christian and is doing the opposite - welcome to reality. The Bible is interpreted so many ways and people will live their lives the way they want to. Until your god actually makes an appearance and clarifies things, who are you to judge Lebron and call him a Satanist? If he is, who cares? When I used to go to church as a child, the phrase "get your house in order" was said a lot and it meant WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF and not others when it comes to faith.

Dont you know? Anyone who isnt christian is a satan worshipper, a heathen, and deserves to burn in hell.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Oh and he has "chosen one" tattooed on his back. Because a believer in Jesus Christ would get that tattooed.

Ummm yeah, his nickname has been "King James" since high school, which is what 'chosen one' is referencing.

And a humble, god fearing person would never disrespect God and get chosen one tattooed on them.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And a humble, god fearing person would never disrespect God and get chosen one tattooed on them.

So in your opinion being humble and god fearing is the only way you are not a satanist?

The tattoo has nothing to do with god or satan.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Dont you know? Anyone who isnt christian is a satan worshipper, a heathen, and deserves to burn in hell.

Incorrect. As long as you do good deeds and have good intentions you're okay in my book.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lebron james is certainly a cottonist, nylonist, woolist...but not a satanist...however he does like a slight sheen on some of his leather jackets.
edit on 26-12-2010 by jimmyx because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Incorrect. As long as you do good deeds and have good intentions you're okay in my book.

You're words are hypocritical. Lebron James does a lot of charity work. He donates a ton of money and time. But he is not okay with you, obviously.

<<   2  3 >>

join