It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeBron James is undoubtedly a satanist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Unless James moonlights as art director/editor for Vogue, I seriously doubt he had any input in the layout of the magazine cover.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not sure if he is a satanist or doing the hand gestures because he is friends with people like Jay Z or both. I do know his ego is possibly the biggest in the world. The only person that may be able to match his ego is Tiger Woods.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Originally posted by Segador
Celebrity worshiping sheeple, please stop this nonsense.
We don't care if a basketball player is a satanist, we don't care what Lady Gaga is wearing and we sure as **** don't care if Snookie converts to Scientology.

This is hardly a conspiracy.

Cool opinion brah. Leave the thread if you don't like it. It's a conspiracy whether you like it or not.

Conspiracy

-a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
-a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
-a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

This isn't a conspiracy whether you like it or not brah.

So you can just move this thread out of here
edit on 26-12-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only thing this thread has taught me is that LeBron James is undoubtedly a basketball player.

Of THAT I am certain!
edit on 12/26/2010 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Originally posted by mademyself1984
You do realize the hand gesture is merely one of his trademarks.....and it means no more than "O", being from Ohio, right? And he did change his number from 23 to 6. He wore 23 for several seasons in Cleveland and drew countless comparisons to MJ. He didn't/doesn't want to be compared to MJ, and acknowledges MJ is the greatest player the game has ever seen, so now he wears number 6. There are several guys around the NBA that WILL NOT wear the number 23 as homage to Jordan. Give me a break. I'm pretty sure he's got scripture inked on him somewhere, Psalm 91 if I remember correctly.

Proof the hand gesture means "no more than O". Photo of tattoo with psalm 91?

Google searches brought up NOTHING on either.
edit on 26-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

Proof that he's a satanist? A simple google search brings up zero proof of such a claim. Actually, a simple google search provides countless examples of the charity work LeBron James has performed for his community, the communities in which he has played in, children of said communities, and churches of said communities. He was awarded the NBA's award that goes to the league's MOST charitable player. Sounds like a devil worshiping creep to me?

And sorry, editing my post to point out he DOES NOT have a Psalm/Scripture tattoo, I had him confused with someone else. LeBron James has a tattoo that reads Witness. I apologize for the confusion. However, there isn't an evil thing about LeBron James. So he left Cleveland under not so great circumstances. It was a good CAREER move. He lost money by accepting Miami's offer, so he could play for a contender, that offered a supporting cast. If LeBron James has made anything apparent during his time in the NBA, it's that he has taken his blessings and used them to give back. Which is admirable to say the least.
edit on 12/26/2010 by mademyself1984 because: Clarification.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I postulate that your Christianity is makin' you believe that LeBron James has somethin' to do with Satan.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I doubt Lebron is even smart enough to grasp the concepts of actual satanism. He has what, a high school level education? And you know most of his time there wasn't spent hitting the books. And I would bet my life and that of my entire family that Lebron has never, ever heard of Lavey.

He actually strikes me as someone who would buy wholeheartedly into christian dogma just because "his Momma said so".

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Someone's a Cleveland fan.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on America/Chicagopm4631America/ChicagoSun, 26 Dec 2010 19:14:46 -060012 3114 by BrainGarden because: changed my mind

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This post is silly. The hand gesture is the symbol for Jay-Z's record label Rocafella. If anyone's a satanist, it's probably Jay-Z. I highly doubt LeBron James has any knowledge of this sort of stuff...

...Then again you never know in this strange world.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
First of all the post above me is stupid.

Secondly, last time I checked this was still America, where Lebron James can be a satanist if he chooses to do so.

Third, who cares if he's a satan worshipper or not, that dude can shoot some flippin hoops!

Last, It would appear that Lebron is friendly with Jay-Z, and I thought that little triangle hand sign was supposed to be Jay-z's secret Illuminati thingy

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by ericsnow

666 was a number used by John the disciple to describe the Roman emporer at the time Augustus Nero, because Rome was persecuting the Christians.

It is highly doubtful that Revelation was written by John the disciple or apostle. The scientific consensus is that it was written at a time when the apostle John would have been long dead. Also, since it was written in Greek, it is highly doubtful that the apostle John could write Greek. And to get back on topic: I don't believe Lebron is a satanist. And the O handsign over here in Europe football (that's soccer for Americans) players use it lot when they score. Supposedly, it represents a heart and is meant to show the fans that they love them for their support.
edit on 26/12/2010 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Except that he uses satanic hand gestures, changed his number to the number of satan, "coincidentally" had bull horns coming out of his head on a magazine cover.

Do you have any evidence that that hand gesture is Satanic? You do know that hand gestures often have more than one meaning and can have vastly different meanings across culture (in Britain the peace sign is the equivalent of the middle finger). The hand sign here looks like the one Jay-Z uses and is very common, in fact one of your photos shows him with Jay-Z. I highly doubt either of these men are satanists.

Six is not the number of Satan. 666 or 616 are used in the Bible as the number of a MAN (the Beast).

As for the bull horns how exactly are they satanic? Not to mention having to stretch your imagination to see them at all.

And my last point: Who cares? I really don't care what supernatural beings LeBron James does or does not believe in, that's purely his business. We have this thing called the first amendment here in the USA, he can worship whatever he wants.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I guess if you break it down were deciding what he meant by his hand gesture, was it a heart did it stand for O for Ohio or was it the pyramid sign that Jay-Z uses, some times you might make a stupid hand gesture for one reason and people take it to mean something else, i will admit i find it kind of ironic that Jay-Z makes a pyramid with his hand and his record label is named after the Rockefellers that kind of does make you go hmmm....

But like i said some times you make a hand sign and it's taken the wrong way and for that i wouldn't call LeBron a satanist however i did enjoy watching James get swept by my Spurs in four for the championship in 2007 maybe we can do it again..

However Mr Snow the Sixers do indeed miss your play at point guard they haven't been the same since you Larry Brown and Allen Iverson dove out of town on a obvius sinking ship...lol.....just kidding....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's an outright satanist. I do however find it plausible that the "Chosen 1" tattoo on his back, has something to do with him being the chosen sports star by the "illuminati". When you consider the connection to JayZ and his apparent connection to the Rockafellers and their obviously sinister power trip agenda, as well as the almost gang like hand gestures.....it makes me wonder.

I wouldn't be surprised if "they" are using him and he doesn't even realize the implications. Too wraped up in the "game" to have any real clue.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
lebron james is too ignorant to actually know what he's doing.

i agree with the other poster, he probably saw people like jay-z do it and he's just following along because he thinks it makes him cool.

basketball isn't even a real sport. they only excel because of their height advantage. lower the hoop to 8 feet or increase it to 15ft and 95% of the players in the nba will be falling back on their b.a. degree in the history of tennis.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Im a Lakers fan, so I dont even like Lebron, but this is ridiculous.

The hand logo IS him paying homage to ohio state, the buckeyes even made special gloves:

And as for the number 23, he DID say that he would be using his olympic jersey number from now on because he believes the number 23 should be retired by every team in honor of MJ (ridiculous, but his beliefs nonetheless)

LeBron wants all players to surrender 23, ESPN Article

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join