It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LeBron James is undoubtedly a satanist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Who cares if he's a satanist? If the God and Satan crap is real, Lucifer seems like a much nicer person than God. Barely (if ever) is depicted as torturing, killing, raping anyone in the bible, while with God it occurs hundreds of times.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
He is a Satanist.
DEFINITELY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT
edit on Mon Dec 27 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I find it VERY interesting that someone would post this about Lebron. The interesting thing about it all is this....i was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I was thinking about what ROLE Lebron is playing in all of this....'make believe' world we are led to 'believe' in.

I find it very interesting that Lebron's NBA nickname is: "King James"...which is also THE "official" B.I.B.L.E. for today's Christian. I also thought it was interesting that Lebron would leave Cleveland after saying he would stay there til they won a championship...or something along those lines. Sidenote: Jerry Jones' statements about firing his head coach mid season, struck me as odd...and makes me wonder...is this what people are being TAUGHT to do: Not keep their word!?

Also, i found it VERY strange that Lebron would go to Miami...after all the hoolah regarding the oil spill. I wondered WHY would Lebron go there, if all that oil would eventually pollute the coast of Florida....like the 'experts' were screaming? I said to myself....why would he go somewhere that had the potential to be a health hazard? It just didn't make sense.

First, he lies to his fans...and an entire city, then he goes to a city that could be surrounded by toxic air and water? Is it me, or does something seem a litle out of whack?

My question is: What INFLUENCE/role does he play in our last final years....before the big show of 2012? Is he just another part of the plan to take away MORE of our morals and values? Is he being USED to rip more of the fabric of our society, by teaching our young kids how to lie or not keep their word....which is the most valuable thing people have....THEIR WORD?

Regarding the hand symbols.....i see them being used more and more from today's athletes. Maybe they're possessed by evil spirits...and they're communicating with each other. IDK. All i know is this: he makes millions for shooting a ball in a hoop, and the person that taught him how....makes thousands. Do you see something wrong with our society. These people make MILLIONS for PLAYING GAMES!

So....answer this......WHY ARE LAZY PEOPLE BEING REWARDED WITH GREAT RICHES AND WEALTH, why hard-working people (like yourself) ARE STARVING TO DEATH, or close to it??? HELL-oooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????? Do you feel me now???

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by ericsnow

LeBron James is undoubtedly a satanist

So what if he is?

Where is the conspiracy?

There's no doubt about it; the globalist elite even owns the sports stars, and it just goes to show that Lebron James is a Freemason...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Originally posted by Segador
Celebrity worshiping sheeple, please stop this nonsense.
We don't care if a basketball player is a satanist, we don't care what Lady Gaga is wearing and we sure as **** don't care if Snookie converts to Scientology.

This is hardly a conspiracy.

Cool opinion brah. Leave the thread if you don't like it. It's a conspiracy whether you like it or not.

you seem really bored... or completley insane.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Smh.... The sign he is throwing up is the ROC sign, a ROCafella records symbol a (Jigga-HOV-Jay Z) label old Rocafella records symbol, new ROC nation I think. He cool wit J... Look up the OLD "firm" pic with them on cover of mabey VIBE magazine from back in the day he been groomed it seems for perfection in the sports world.
edit on 12/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I've lived in Ohio all my life and I follow the reds, bengals, buckeyes, bearcats etc ....I have played in high school and college sports..and I have never heard or seen the so called "O" symbol that some member said stands for ohio

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Associating Lebron with Jay-z proves the thread starters point lol

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

I guess

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope
I've lived in Ohio all my life and I follow the reds, bengals, buckeyes, bearcats etc ....I have played in high school and college sports..and I have never heard or seen the so called "O" symbol that some member said stands for ohio [/quote

Really? Because I'm a Big 10 conference fan, and I see Ohio State players throw it up every week. Guess you don't follow Ohio Sports that closely...And right, LeBron James was inserted into the NBA to further the NWO's reach globally. Good God....I've read some stupid stuff on this site, and this is certainly top 3.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Labron james is indeed a satanist.

Flag for you OP for exposing this dark evil baskethell player...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No that would take brains. He is just a complete empty headed scumbag just like all the rest of the pro sports stars. Make a billion dollars to throw a stupid ball thru a metal hoop, and not have a brain cell in that empty skull. Dont give him more credit that is due. Hes a ghetto slug just like everyone in Akron.
edit on 27-12-2010 by dntwastetime because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

There's no doubt about it; the globalist elite even owns the sports stars, and it just goes to show that Lebron James is a Freemason...

Lebron James is not a Freemason. Theres no records of him being one and he has never said that he is a member. Those are just more internet rumors that other conspiracy sites, youtube users, and people on ats choose to swallow hook,line and sinker. Just the same as him being a Satanist or a member of some Illuminati group associated with the Rockafellers in some way. There is no proof of any of these statements.

And once again, who cares if he worships Satan? Just because he's a super star athlete doesn't mean he has to be a Christian. Would it make him a better ball player if he was a Baptist? Regardless there is no proof, but even if there was what would it matter?
edit on 27-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The guy was joking i think about Lebron being a freemason however in my opinion there is something wrong if he's a satanist people follow this guy and if he leads them to satan(not saying he does) i don't find that very comforting....

At some point someone has to denfend GOD i mean for god's sake there's been enough people on here defending satan, why is satan so great as far as i'm concerned satan is a lying deceiving deity that has been associated with some(if not all) of the greatest evils of all time...

edit on 27-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So....answer this......WHY ARE LAZY PEOPLE BEING REWARDED WITH GREAT RICHES AND WEALTH, why hard-working people (like yourself) ARE STARVING TO DEATH, or close to it??? HELL-oooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????? Do you feel me now???
reply to post by jamiejames

You can say what you want about his arrogance, his lack of loyalty, the integrity of his given word, etc....but "LAZY"? That's simply crazy talk.
www.trainforhoops.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The OP is correct. Making the triangle hand gesture is also the male fertility symbol. The triple 6 OK gesture is homage to Satan and finally they devil horn thumb and pinky a tribute to Satan.

The correct term maybe be more along the lines of Illuminati tribute, but it seems that Lebron does these hand gestures often. And it wasnt till after he started hanging out with Jay-Z. It is rumoured that Jay is with the Illuminati so perhaps they intiated Lebron, after all, he is the most popular athlete in the world. The Illuminati seem to have infiltrated Hip Hop music as of about 15 years ago, the funny thing is that the Illuminati are known to be racist and basically an white boy's club, the same with Freemasons. I personally have an African American acquaintance who is a Freemason and he has even admitted that there has never been a 33 degree black freemason.

In short, yes Lebron is doing Satanic homage/gestures, but perhaps he is ignorant of what he is actually a part of.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'm not defending Satan. I'm defending Lebron James' right to choose whatever faith he wants, the same as you are.

Why is every one so self righteous? Why is Lebron James at fault for ALLEGEDLY, NOT FACTUALLY, being a Satanist? Why can't it just be, hey Lebron has a different religion than christianity, big deal?

Churches of massive organized religions are going to tear the world apart some day.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'm not a big believer in organized religion for various reasons but i consider my self Christian and like i said in my previous post satan has been the reason for so much harm on our planet through human sacrifice to another billion reasons why this evil deity should not be worshiped, so yea i do have a problem if a person with influence guides people down this corridor....

Again i don't think Lebron is a satanist but if he is i do think there is something wrong with it, and make no mistake i'm not getting all righteous because i'm no saint but if you can't see all the harm that satan has brought to people through various scenarios...well i find that a shame.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This topic should be changed to Lebron James is dumb.Guy made the worst sports spectacle I have ever seen in the history of all sports.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join