It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli foreign minister: Peace is 'impossible'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Nukes are supposed to be a last resort so I doubt Israel would want to risk having the world against it by using nukes on a very Westernized Islamic country that is on our side.

Yeah I know where you are coming from. Added to that Turkey is basically an ally of Israel too. Things are much deeper behind the scenes than many would even guess at.

At the same time the Israeli leadership will never go up the chimney (being blunt about it) again without taking their attacker with them.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Israel can't be mentioned, without various theologies being trotted out.

But that was part of the plan!

Obviously, how one regards the nation of Israel depends completely upon your paradigm. For the religious folk, Israel is front-and-center in "God's Plan", not just for Jews, but for everyone!

How convenient.

Is there really such a thing as a "New World Order", either here now in some way, or coming in the not-too-distant future?

If your answer is "yes", then we need to "account" for Israel, because it clearly plays a role, whether or not "God" is invoked.

What role IS this recently established nation playing, that is, right now? That is, let's put the notion of "God" aside for a minute, not worry too much about "His" plans, let's simply see what is going on. Are they not the very reason for the continued "instability" in the region?

Yes, and no! To better account for such a thing as Israel, we need to take a step back in history, and see what was going on in the Middle East, not so long ago. Prior to WWI, the Ottoman Empire still lingered, in spite of primarily British efforts to neutralize this potentially lethal weapon against the West.

At some point, probably at least two centuries ago, it was determined that the Turks needed to be dealt with more or less "permanently" by installing a "fortress" deep in their territory. Because of the cultural divide, this was never going to be easy. But there was one thing that could possibly be called upon to remedy this seemingly impossible situation.

Historically, Jews had always looked back to Palestine as their ancestral homeland. Every year they would toast that next year would be in Jerusalem. It was only a matter of time that some mastermind would put two-and-two together. Could the Jews be "harnessed" to serve in this most dangerous mission, that is, was it even conceivable that they might "volunteer" to man the "fortress" that was being considered?

Enter Zionism, a Jewish political movement that Theodore Hertzl breathed life into, thanks to Rothschild financial backing. Gradually, a "mindset" could be installed within European Jewry that could one day result in a critical mass of Jews "voluntarily" moving to this seemingly insane location.

As we know, by the time WW2 was over, the stage had been set. Not only were post-Hitler Jews around the world finally convinced that a homeland was needed, but the mechanism for making such a thing possible was already in place, the United Nations, backed by the might of the victors of the war.

Of course, Jewish migration into Palestine had begun much earlier. There had always been a mix of people living in that part of the former Ottoman Empire, and amazingly, the historical record shows that they lived mostly in PEACE, under an increasingly benign Caliphate.

But zionist zealots were absolutely not peaceful, and no one should imagine that they should have been. They were after all the stealth vanguard, the shock-troops of Western power that could be inserted into enemy territory, with plenty of plausible reason. After all, they were Jews, who simply wanted to come home!

It's easy to vilify the Jewish people when it comes to Israel, but in spite of their nation's dubious and extremely bloody origins, the vast majority of people who came to live in this "fortress", were innocent victims of a global war, and a policy of deception, that even today keeps most Israelis waving flags.

Americans are victims too, of this global war that continues. But it isn't necessarily "Islam" that is the actual enemy today, it's actually EVERYONE who stands in the way of the NWO. At times, it could be Muslims, but mark this Christians, your time will come! Yes, "Christian Zionists" are rather useful, but when the big plan changes, be prepared to suddenly have Islam get the full backing of the elite, as they roll out the next phase of their plans.

As for the Jews? It's SO convenient that the elite have harnessed a group of people that is already hated! Yes, today they serve, they man the "fort" in Palestine. But tomorrow?

I wouldn't be overly concerned about an Israeli nuclear arsenal. The big picture, historically, shows that the primary function of nuclear weapons is to terrorize, us. That is, the whole world.

Look at the second half of the 20th Century. A time when the "fear" of The Bomb was all that was necessary to have the sheeple jumping all over the place. If "Massa" said, "Go ye to Vietnam, and die for me, for the Commies could eventually NUKE us all!" We obeyed! The maps were rewritten, the old Soviet Union fell, and yet, no bombs??l! And Papa finally converted his bomb shelter into Mama's root cellar...

Today, "Massa" has a puppet in North Korea getting lots of attention. Frankly, there may come a time when Massa needs to remind us that he's SERIOUS! So, he'll authorize the incineration of a few hundred-thousand very expendable Koreans. That ought to keep us in line!

But really, Massa has discovered that his plans are working so well, that Nukes aren't so important anymore. Should he later tell us that Muslims are the current version of Emmanuel Goldstein, than we will gladly invade any nation he says, regardless of reasoning! Test, PASSED!

"Whoever" is herding us all to this Plantation of the future, they seemingly have things well under control. The "Jews" are NOT in charge, in spite of so many being used by those who are.

Israel was a creation of the elite that has purposes going far beyond what we see at the surface. As such, it will continue to play it's assigned role, and if ever a nuke is launched, you can bet it was completely authorized by someone in London, or New York.

No worries!

JR

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

In my view israel is the culprit to nearly all earthy man created disasters, from americas economic slaughtering to land ownerships, and of course the peace talks. I will note palestinians are no more interested in a peaceful resolution as Israel. But Israel are like extreme trouble....I think they fall inline to the catholics reduric. Leave religion out of the equasion and peace can be found. Im talking on all sides not just Israel.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Leave religion out of the equasion and peace can be found. Im talking on all sides not just Israel.

Here I slightly disagree with you, prexparte.

Religion plays a huge impact, no doubt...

But if we do leave religion outside of the argument, the cultural and societal factors play significant roles, too....

(Preparing for the flames
) The Jews and Arabs are cousins. However, the Jews are much more likely to bond together, unify, and take care of each other monetarily. The Arabs, unfortunately, even if friends with one another, constantly fight amongst each other, create divisions amongst themselves, and do NOT take care of each other monetarily. Case in point, on the extreme, former PLO leader Arafat hoarded all of that money that was supposed to go to the cause. Now, who has those billions, his widow, Suha, now living in Europe?

Religion is very significant in this "impossible Peace," but we must not neglect the cultures of said people either....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thats a no-brainer.. Israel hasnt finished carrying out "the final solution" yet.. Israel wont be happy until the day they wipe out all non-israelis ..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thats a no-brainer.. Israel hasnt finished carrying out "the final solution" yet.. Israel wont be happy until the day they wipe out all non-israelis ..

Well, are you saying they want to wipe out the world, including Jews not living in Israel?

I have extended family living in Israel as Christian and Atheist Arabs....so they won't wipe them out, either, because of the Israeli Citizenships?

edit on 26-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: MO

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Considering that in Islam, peace means to submit...

Absolutely false. "That in Islam"?! Islam is not a place or country.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Avigdor Liebermans pronouncements are just Netanyahu talking out of the other side of his mouth . Some bizarre schizophrenic chameleon saying everything Netanyahu would like to say but cannot.

I wonder are Israel put off by the potential conflict an established Palestinian State say, 50 years from now might represent. ..... the big picture and all that .

One thing is in not doubt .... with every atrocity visited on each party the prospect of a stable region declines , beyond repair ... who knows !

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Israel's foreign minister said Sunday a peace deal with the Palestinians is impossible

Well this is obviously the wrong man for the job. I know the conflict is messy and just thinking about it hurts my head with so many issues and years. There have been times of peace so it is possible. I have heard about some great community programs where each culture learns about the others so some understanding in the the common ground can be found. From my observations most of the people want peace, it is just a few closed minds inhibiting the process. While the people at the discussion table cannot see the humanity on the other side it is wasting everybody's time, lives and development.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
reply to post by Aeons

Surrender, and we'll give you peace isn't the same meaning for peace as most Westerners would tend towards.

Like a number of other words which "translated" sound good, when you realize they don't mean the same thing to the Islamic audience of most of the World, you stand deceived.

Equality, justice, peace, do NOT mean the same thing as they do to an English speaker. To claim they do is a lie.

And I can say "in Islam" as much as I can say "in Catholicism" or "in Protestantism." As in to be inclusively in a grouping of persons who ascribe to a type of religious, or religious-political thinking, often clustered geographically.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo orb hunter

The Use of Nukes by Israel is prophesied in the Bible in Zachariah 14 verse 12 . Damascus the oldest continuously inhabited city will be cease from being a city and become a ruinous heap Isaiah 17 . Assad knows this and has moved his operations out to a safer location . As for the Bible depiction of this apocalypse of Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38 & 39 the Arabs have a prophecy about it also . They call the Antichrist " Dajjal" . They know that he will betray them when it comes to taking spoil of Israel .
Also the Lord will send fire on other parts of the world . On those that dwells carelessly in the isles . That sounds like us . My thoughts are that there will be a limited nuclear exchange between the US and Russia by Gods will . .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
reply to post by Aeons

Surrender, and we'll give you peace isn't the same meaning for peace as most Westerners would tend towards.

Like a number of other words which "translated" sound good, when you realize they don't mean the same thing to the Islamic audience of most of the World, you stand deceived.

Equality, justice, peace, do NOT mean the same thing as they do to an English speaker. To claim they do is a lie.

And I can say "in Islam" as much as I can say "in Catholicism" or "in Protestantism." As in to be inclusively in a grouping of persons who ascribe to a type of religious, or religious-political thinking, often clustered geographically.

And you happen to be an expert on Islam, or part of the "western audience"?
I have debated with a lot of people on this forum about Islam, and I certainly hope you are not part of that audience who blame Islam for everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join