It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Critical Mass is in sight.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is the second Christmas day. Yesterday I went to my mom's house(parents split up)
I said to myself, let go the things that are going on in the world. Enjoy Christmas.

My son wasn't there, my brother wasn't there, and i couldn't talk about it. Its Christmas day.
My ex doesn't allow my son to see her grand ma/ She is borderliner(my ex)
My brother is in jail, he never fitted in real live.

The fact is that I can see why my brother is in jail. Its the system, that has pushed him.
I know my brother he is cut out of the right wood.
Then the situation with my son/ my son and I are like best friends.(He is the only real person i know)
But i have to steer him cause his mommy's messes with his young mind. The only things he hears is what he has done wrong or what he needs to do. And by doing things wrong she says that my son inherent these thing from me, and that the penalty is no visit to daddy.

Those thing where running in my head the whole day. Then i saw everybody eating and drinking. mars.snickers, bounty, bread, cola etc. All i saw is operation Softkill.
Nobody talks about the things going on in the world, and when I do with nuance. You just notice, nobody is on the same page.

I am so angry about this all from the inside, that even now i have a hard time typing this. People are still suffering in N-Korea, or sleeping on streets etc.

And i celebrate SATAN's day. Also a subject you cant talk about at home 'its Christmas'

I am not depressed at all, that's the strangest thing. I know i see the things like they are.

I think i am reaching critical mass, but i am not going to do these things below





How can we, people with harts for all mankind go on like this.?
Who is reaching the same point?
Who if presented an opportunity will fight to set us all free. I mean fighting for people you dont know?(hypothetical)
Why do we stay passive?
Listen to your hart please people?

I am sure i will be bashed, for expressing my feelings. Dont care, cause all i want is freedom for all.
What in it for me, if i where the only one with freedom. Nothing!!

I hope i get some support from people who hear me.
Here in my surroundings there are none of them.

grtz

Its hard to not focus on these thing, cause they are real and happening.



edit on 26-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yeah... A lot has been swept under the covers for a while and it is starting to get pretty smelly. For my take on the situation www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Yeah... A lot has been swept under the covers for a while and it is starting to get pretty smelly. For my take on the situation www.abovetopsecret.com...


Doesn't it irritates you, that when fully aware you see NWO everywhere.
When i drink a glass of water, shower of bath.
When i eat a sandwich, yoghurt etc
When i breath air.
When i drive, add sign(sponsord by SBS (O)

I think i need some objectivity from maybe you, so i can have an easier perspective on my anger



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Yes it did irritate me. What was worst was I did not really have anyone to talk to. Some people understood bits and pieces but not enough to make any real change. So I went bush for a while, could not do much, no one would listen and the fear can get pretty strong trying to face it all at times. But this ATS website has been great, able to talk to people who understand, trying to understand and who can make a difference.

Anger is very natural when confronted with it all. The more you learn about it the easier it gets as it is a very complex issue that has lead us here. The main thing is not to become part of the problem, but part of the solution. One step at a time.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Yes it did irritate me. What was worst was I did not really have anyone to talk to. Some people understood bits and pieces but not enough to make any real change. So I went bush for a while, could not do much, no one would listen and the fear can get pretty strong trying to face it all at times. But this ATS website has been great, able to talk to people who understand, trying to understand and who can make a difference.

Anger is very natural when confronted with it all. The more you learn about it the easier it gets as it is a very complex issue that has lead us here. The main thing is not to become part of the problem, but part of the solution. One step at a time.


I guess that's what you get when surfing on the front-line of the Resistance.


The main thing is not to become part of the problem, but part of the solution. One step at a time.

I am fully aware of the above, that's what's also is very difficult.
Yesterday i felt i was part of the problem, all i could think was like in the OP.
People noticed it. While my thoughts where leading to freedom, at the same time i influenced peoples mood
cause i wasn't there.
But I am aware that Christmas seems to be heavier to most of the people in the stomach.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 



Star and a flag


I hear ya fella. This world has become full with a buncha rats and bozos
Who can ya trust anymore?


Everybuddy is so wrapped up in eating, spending and *******-- nobuddy cares about nothin else anymore-- buncha sheep.


Thanks for masking this post, bud



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Kentucky-Australia-Netherlands are on different parts of the world, but share the same obstacles.
How long will it take to stand as one, against this little control freak god (with god I mean the evil empire)

Power to the one



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First of all, everything you've listed that's giving you grief is a legitimate and valid concern.
I and many others share in the frustration at getting those non-ATSers in our lives to clue in.

Flipside:

This crazy negative view of things is not the whole world. It is but one aspect of reality. In truth, if you look around you there are probably lots of great things that you have neglected paying attention to lately. You and everybody needs to work at keeping things in perspective. We actually need to spend time and energy giving attention to what is right and good. The simple act of giving attention to good things adds to their energy and strength and helps them multiply.

Unless you are one extraordinaryily talented guy, you aren't going to be able to tackle the whole set of world problems in one go. I'm not sure a guy even exists. There are things you, me and everyone else can do, every day, in little ways, to help bring about change.

Focusing on how you want things to be, and giving things that line up with that your attention and support is the best place to start. You will attract more supporters to something positive than something negative.

The guy who jumped from the balcony essentially forfeited any chance of contributing another thing positive to the world, whereas anything you do, no matter how small, is valid and worthwhile. A million people doing such things adds up to a whole lot.

Just my thoughts bro. You've got your fire stoked, now get ready to make something with it.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
First of all, everything you've listed that's giving you grief is a legitimate and valid concern.
I and many others share in the frustration at getting those non-ATSers in our lives to clue in.

Flipside:

This crazy negative view of things is not the whole world. It is but one aspect of reality. In truth, if you look around you there are probably lots of great things that you have neglected paying attention to lately. You and everybody needs to work at keeping things in perspective. We actually need to spend time and energy giving attention to what is right and good. The simple act of giving attention to good things adds to their energy and strength and helps them multiply.

Unless you are one extraordinaryily talented guy, you aren't going to be able to tackle the whole set of world problems in one go. I'm not sure a guy even exists. There are things you, me and everyone else can do, every day, in little ways, to help bring about change.

Focusing on how you want things to be, and giving things that line up with that your attention and support is the best place to start. You will attract more supporters to something positive than something negative.

The guy who jumped from the balcony essentially forfeited any chance of contributing another thing positive to the world, whereas anything you do, no matter how small, is valid and worthwhile. A million people doing such things adds up to a whole lot.

Just my thoughts bro. You've got your fire stoked, now get ready to make something with it.


I agree with your view's wholeheartedly.
I am aware that what you focus on becomes your reallity.

I do go, go-karting, ice track skating- thai boxing- playing gran turismo 5, and it really helps.
And i meditate sometimes, when i have processed to much worry's of all kinds.

Guess Christmas, played with me emotionally. Look at the statistics


You know, i cant fall down, or give up. Because i know what i feel is real, and my concerns are real.

I wish, I want, almost want to command, that i get my own spaceship and pick up all of you who are living by the hart. And clean up this mess, created by that little dark force that think to know how to rule.
But for now this comment is meant humoristic


I have a problem letting go, knowing that for expample those N-Korea's childeren are still standing there.
Or that in Luxor Egypt, people sleep outside on the sidewalk
Or that in Afgan a young 2 year old gets a heroin pipe of his grand pa
And then the food, the air, my family, my duality struggle etc.
Everything is real and constant, and growing.

Yet is smell victory for freedom is near, after a severe storm.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join