It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Getting Frisky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
When I first saw this montage slideshow, I found that I started asking myself questions.
My first question to myself was, 'Does this make me feel safer?'
My answer is 'No!'

Another question I asked was 'I wonder which is worse, the poor old lady in the wheel chair with her arms in the air as if surrendering, the Nun in her habit, perhaps adjusting her ankle length wardrobe ti accomadate the intrusive pat down about to occure, or just having occurred, or the young black boy being frisked below the belt as if he is an instrument of destruction about be take down the plane being boarded, or lastly, the woman in a tanktop seemingly bra-less yet possibly hiding some sort of destuctive tool amoungst her bossom.
My answer is 'All of the above!'

The senior, stabilizing himself with two canes and sporting a prosthetic leg whilst being worked over in his patdown, captured in one picture, has a look of duress on his face that could, in the future be a criminal act under some thought crime legislation.

I, for one, feel not only is this ineffective, the perpetuity of 43's 'war on terror' propagates itself, bobbing up and down in the rising tide of debt will become the next Noah's Ark for the elite, while these intrusive acts are performed by these dark creatures in charge subjugating these TSA zombies to execute these flagrant fouls in the name of security.

I agree with our forefathers and Jesse Ventura that I would rather face the purported threat than give up liberty and succumb to the nation-soon to be world-state.

And let's not forget Santa...
edit on 23-12-2010 by imd12c4funn because: typo and forgot Santa

edit on 23-12-2010 by imd12c4funn because: typo #2

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Those pics aren't even funny. But, then again, anyone who would submit themselves to this sort of stuff deserves it. No way I would allow that for me or my family.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
When I first saw this montage slideshow, I found that I started asking myself questions.
My first question to myself was, 'Does this make me feel safer?'
My answer is 'No!'

Another question I asked was 'I wonder which is worse, the poor old lady in the wheel chair with her arms in the air as if surrendering, the Nun in her habit, perhaps adjusting her ankle length wardrobe ti accomadate the intrusive pat down about to occure, or just having occurred, or the young black boy being frisked below the belt as if he is an instrument of destruction about be take down the plane being boarded, or lastly, the woman in a tanktop seemingly bra-less yet possibly hiding some sort of destuctive tool amoungst her bossom.
My answer is 'All of the above!'

The senior, stabilizing himself with two canes and sporting a prosthetic leg whilst being worked over in his patdown, captured in one picture, has a look of duress on his face that could, in the future be a criminal act under some thought crime legislation.

I, for one, feel not only is this ineffective, the perpetuity of 43's 'war on terror' propagates itself, bobbing up and down in the rising tide of debt will become the next Noah's Ark for the elite, while these intrusive acts are performed by these dark creatures in charge subjugating these TSA zombies to execute these flagrant fouls in the name of security.

I agree with our forefathers and Jesse Ventura that I would rather face the purported threat than give up liberty and succumb to the nation-soon to be world-state.

And let's not forget Santa...
edit on 23-12-2010 by imd12c4funn because: typo and forgot Santa

edit on 23-12-2010 by imd12c4funn because: typo #2

Call it desensitization but none of those looked bad to me.

If you don't want to go through it then you just don't fly. Nobody is forcing you to go through these lines.

Have you ever gone to a sporting event or concert? Pat downs are not new.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
S&F from me I will not fly again until this is ended. If that is never then so be it. The airline industry will miss my $1500-$2700 per year I used to spend on air travel. I loved to fly but will not subject a lowly TSA screener to the beating he would get if he touched my privates for any amount of time saved by flying. It is best for all concerned that I do not fly instead of reacting to the assault required now and the situation escalating to violence.

If I know that I would cause or receive violence in a commercial encounter I will avoid it. The airlines will lose in this case and I am not alone.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is for security. Anyone of these people could be terrorists. I'd put my money on the old disabled man, or the small child. That fake leg could be a gun! Swarm, swarm, swarm! The one legged man did it.

If you're against security, your a terrorist.

You either LIKE this, or you are a TERRORIST.

There are two lines: One if you OBEY, and one that leads to the OVENS.
edit on 23-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've had a trip planned to NY for a while now so I have to suck it up for this last time. I don't have to worry flying out of Austin TX but I will be flying into JFK in NY, which upon my departure, has body scanners in place.

Im opting out. And I'll be laughing the entire time.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Those pics were sad more than anything. Come on, Santa, Mother Theresa, elderly in wheelchair, small children this is ridiculous. I'm deffinitely drawing the line with Santa and the Nun, they've gone to far.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster, out of all those pics, only one person is smiling...a woman close to the end of the montage, everyone else looks resigned to being humiliated.

Really, TSA should evaluate their practices, there has to be a better way...groping me or irradiating me, aren't really long term solutions, as eventually they will either grab something that totaly gets both of our attention very quickly or they will have to issue frequent fliers RAD safety badges.

just profile us and get it over with, they already know, what I buy, where I buy it and how often, where I work, where I live, where I bank, what schools my son attends etc...

why not use all that nifty info they are collecting on us???

top topics

join