It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks To Publish Israel files on Lebanon War, Dubai assassination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.gilad.co.uk...

'WikiLeaks to publish Israel files on Second Lebanon War, Dubai assassination'

Julian Assange said today that thousands of documents related to Israel are due to be released over next six months.

Assange admitted also that so far only 2% of the Wikileaks released documents related to Israel were picked by the Western mainstream media, something to do with ‘sensitivities’ of the Jewish communities in France, Germany, Britain and the USA.

I'm looking forward to seeing these documents. This might provide one more reason for the hysteria re the release of the cables. Perhaps it was wise of him not to publish these straight away, Israel can't really play the 'victim' card at this stage.

edit on 23-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Of course, we have to wait on whether or not the Western media will find a way to censor some or ALL Israel-related leaks and denounce them as "anti-Semitic". How DARE the truth be anti-Semitic and doesn't want Israel to exist!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
More wiki-propaganda?

I would take this with a grain of salt..

Who is to say these documents have not been fudged or are not fake?

I'm still waiting for the *world changing* information to come out.

I forgot thats right, there is none...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Is that a fact or opinion?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by thecinic

Is that a fact or opinion?

As of right now, it's a fact. The leaks that have been published have been over-hyped and delayed so long that when they were revealed many were left wondering what was so bad about the leaks? The leaks have been mere gossip. Nothing else. We're all waiting for that "big world changing" leak.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I would say that for him to say we've got all of these messages from the embassy in Israel and that they WILL BE released tells me that they are going to be cleaned up nicely first.

They got caught via the stupid lack of such messages being out there in the first place, and now they are trying to cover their behinds. Of course, they will get a lot of help from the MSM for reasons we all know.

This whole tale, unfortunately, is going to drag on a long, long time and is only going to come together via bits and pieces by us conspiracy freaks. It will be the same damned thing as the attack on the USS Liberty.

Let there be another icon made solely for the Wikileaks affair.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Imo there's a lot in the leaks that is pretty damning, it's just not sensational in the way the public wanted. But, personally, I have no doubt that some of the information leaked will be having quite a profound effect. For sure there is a lot more than mere gossip contained in them.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

For those claiming that Julian is working for Israel, good luck backing up your claim now.

I think it's safe to say that by the time all of these leaks are published, no country in the world will be safe from scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

For those claiming that Julian is working for Israel, good luck backing up your claim now.
I think it's safe to say that by the time all of these leaks are published, no country in the world will be safe from scrutiny.

The other side of that equation is...who's gonna take him out first? The Mossad or Bank of America?
Cuz now he's dealing with players who have the most to lose...and zippity-do-dah in the way of a sense of humour,

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think the big stuff is yet to come and he is playing this whole thing like a game of chess.

The more attention he has when he does release something big, the safer it is for him. Also causing mistrust in the MSM has driven lots more people to alternative news websites like this. Give it another 6 months of constant leaks and only the real stupid will still be watching TV.

So far he is winning the game.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anyone else noticing that the leaks are coming at a pace when Assange drops from the media? Whenever it quiets down from the media on reporting about either assange, wikilekas, or the sweden / potential U.S. lawsuits, we get some announcement that is designed to hook people back in just as their interest begins to drift.

So far nothing released has been earth shattering, the diplo cables seemed to do more damage to the countries they were about, rather than the US and what we thought. The wars are still ongoing, with no one caring about what he released there. Now we are into the everything U.S. conspiracy all the time, even when it comes to the swedish issue.

The dude is paranoid delusional, with his goal of continuing to beg for money from followers so he can do what he wants, while completely failing to honor his stated intentions, which is to release information that would be a game changer.

Now, all he is doing is blackmailing entities that were never part of his stated goals.

Then he gets pissed when info about his court case is leaked... Again its animal farm... everyone is equal according to assange, but some are more equal than others ( as evidenced by his I could care less attitude when releasing info about others, but gets all pissy when it happens to him).

He reminds me of the prophecy about the anti christ. Someone who will show up that all want to relate to, able to charm people by actions and words, unchecked devotion towards him and his goals, all the while dragging the planet down a path of destruction.

top topics

join