It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al Qaeda, coming to a salad bar near you!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I just think it's another con job. You know, keep "terrorism" alive. Of course someone may actually get poisoned for the cause. "See, look, we told you there were terrorists." Honestly even if there are evil terrorists lurking, I'm sure there aren't enough of them waiting to poison the salad bar at everyone's local restaurant. Contrary to what the media would like you to believe, there aren't that many truly evil people out there.

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

Originally posted by thecinic
Not going to be laughing when some moron terrorist hits ones of those super Chinese buffets and takes out a few hundred people.

They said they would take us down by death of a thousand cuts do you get what that means?

A few small attacks here at the buffet.

A few small attacks at a few walmarts.

This crap is serious these moron terrorist hate us.

"They" are probably in a cave somewhere... or clay hut... or whatever hobble it is "they" typically live in... saying almost the exact same thing about you. Except more dramatic... a little more like this...

'They said they will bring shock and awe...'

A few bunker-busters on my wife and daughter

A couple rape and burns down the street

crippled our government and control our only resource

are still here... 10 years later... fighting what... 10 guys? that probably didn't ever exist?

And you're sitting there on your COMPUTER probably beside your TV... in your big HOUSE ... in a 1ST WORLD country... CRYING about the "CONSTITUTION" and how... if "THEY" attack KFC... 'it's on' ???

My..dear...God. Most of these people are more than likely just defending their families.
edit on 23-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

Oh yes - my dear god - defending their families... Gimme a break.

Whether that's true or not, you don't target innocent people. If these people have a beef with America, it's between them and our government - not between them and US!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You PTB sympathizers are pathetic.

All the evidence we have available to us, relating to 9/11 indicates that the guilt rests solidly with our intelligence services..

The only "evidence" we have that "Al Qaeda" had anything to do with attacking the US, is that our "leaders" say so.

Considering our "leadership's" track record when it comes to telling us the truth, I think I would rather trust the 1,200 architects, engineers, and airline pilots who insist the official story is bogus..

My point is, while there certainly are people around the world who would love to see America fall, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with our interventionist military foreign policy than the fact that we're "more free" than anybody else..

If they actually do hate us because of our freedoms, then aren't we playing to their whims when we create laws that suspend and restrict our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms?

I don't mean to be too far off topic here, so I'd like to finish this post by saying that if I hear about salad bars being poisoned, I'll just assume that Al CIAduh is taking cues from the Rajneesh playbook..

They must be running out of ideas if they're gonna repeat the First ever US bioterror attack

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why would they go for the salad bars? Did the terrorists do their homework on the diet of Americans?

Also, even if terrorists didn't do what they predict, it's going to open the doors to people that might put something in the food in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Will competitors be tempted to poison other's food since the announcement multiplies any usually normal threat?

I'm betting that this is just something Homeland Security put out to see how much the people heed their word.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I never ever eat at salad bar or any type of buffets. They are the grossest things there are. I rarely even eat out. I have seen peoples kids pick up stuff at the buffets with bare hands then put it back and all kinds of gross stuff.
That was enough for me.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Because terrorist main goal is to strip us from our God given rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

That is a threat to the constitution.
edit on 23-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

This has already been done time and time again by our own beloved government. Wouldn't that make the government...*gasp!*...terrorists?!

hmmm...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Geez.....first it was 9/11....then those IED's in Fallujah.....now the terrorists are targeting the salad bar at Golden Corral?

"We poison the croutons of the infidel! Allah akbar!"

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Cyprian

Are you an Al-Qaeda sympathiser?

I cannot believe you are getting stars for that post.

Pathetic thing to say.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer

reply to post by Cyprian

Are you an Al-Qaeda sympathiser?

I cannot believe you are getting stars for that post.

Pathetic thing to say.

It is a question not an assumption! As for stars well the people will have their say! I can't believe you even posted this!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Apparently, it has happened.. Jimmy Johns!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course every salmonella scare from now to eternity will be the work of AQ now.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

one can and should rack it up to casualties of war. We've killed how many thousands of Arabs and Persians? To gripe over a *possible* 300 people in the US dying over bad chinese?

That is a pretty lame excuse! People are entitled to defend themselves fro this very real terrorist threat. Hopefully all the publicity from this will scare these scumbags into thinking twice before committing atrocity's!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Of course every salmonella scare from now to eternity will be the work of AQ now.

Well when they threaten it, It always worth seriously considering!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

And back to my first issue, why does a disbelief in official propaganda make me a 'sympathizer"? I thought we were to deny ignorance, not promote false division, fearmongering and negating questions/viewpoints via character assassination.

It was a question not an assumption!. No character assassination here as you seem to be denying this real threat nothing more! Now I am denying ignorance!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Absolutely. People are 100% entitled to defend themselves and the people that are under their care. I totally agree with that.

However, I am not under the USG's care. The DHS can kindly get the hell out of my life.

If the DHS wants to be useful, they can release any and all intelligence they have about any and all terrorist plots in real time. Let we the people decide what to be afraid of.
edit on 12-23-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I dont doubt it, but to be honest Im more worried about the domestic terrorist types when it comes to salad bars.

You know, the one who picks his nose and then grabs a hand full of bacos or sneezes all over the iceberg lettuce.

Truth be told I always thought there was something terroristic in nature about Jimmy Johns, anyone charging $10 for a balogna sandwich deserves to be in Gitmo.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
YES, thank YOU, they DO hate your/western WAY of LIFE... (the ones that know anything about it) [They don't ALL have high-speed connections to research history] They typically get it from... their old generation family members who've been fighting/taught by others who've faught them (on 'their' land).

Besides the point, they 'HATE IT'... because while you likely stuff your face with MCDONALDS... that you bought from your local WAL-MART... admist talking down the isles on your CELL PHONE to ... probably to plan the rest of your PEACEFUL easy evening (dependent on your family).

Does that sound so bad? To some, i'm sure it sounds as if heaven in words... however, while you're doing this... the country that you represent is in 2 other countries, raping and shooting innocent people, dropping bombs this way and that... with the same flag on the wrappers of your trash. It's not your war you think to yourself... you justify it as protection... when all the while... it is merely protecting the RAMPANT-OVERCONSUMING, counter-productive and earth-harmful (guzzle guzzle) 'American way of life' .

Bottom line... for america's glutony, devouring likely upwards of 70% of the worlds resources with the most wreckless in-efficient out-put (or lack there of) ...

AND YOU WONDER WHY 'THEY' "HATE YOU" ?

....... THEY'RE over there with NOTHING! NOTHING but ... WORSHIP! WATER (SOME)... SAND... GUNS... and WAR. They have eachother, and when the "US" or whoever else is over there killing their brothers/sisters/wives/daughters/grandparents/grandchildren etc. They don't have much else to do but fight back,

Wouldn't you?

"they", 'you', "them"... all just pawns in the game.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Back when 911 had just happened and the event in florida with the anthrax I had fears about something like this....Resteraunts aren't trained to handle something like this...and it wouldn;t take 1000's just a dozen incidents on the same night would be enough to cause hysteria and probobly sink the resteraunt business and even carry over into things like meat and produce, ie people not wanting any exposed foods. And of course this type of event would definately make it easier for tptb to tighten things up a little more..........

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Bottom line... for america's glutony, devouring likely upwards of 70% of the worlds resources with the most wreckless in-efficient out-put (or lack there of) ... AND YOU WONDER WHY 'THEY' "HATE YOU" ?

I don't wonder I know! It is the extremist elements (not all people) in their religion that propagate this BS among their communities creating more & more terrorists! Everyday they are turning moderate muslim's into raging potential terrorists! Just because we don't agree with "their" book we are wrong!. It is all their fault! The mighty coalition is only responding to the threat imposed by them on us!. Long live the Coalition!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Terrorism is forbidden in the Islamic religion. If there are extremists within the group, they don't represent the whole. I don't think Islam is supposed to be an extremist religion. It's more about peace according to this link and clip.

"21) Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of innocent people are absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society, whether its people are Muslim or not. The extreme actions of those who claim to be Muslim may be, among other things, a result of their ignorance or uncontrolled anger. Tyrant rulers and those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of Islam are simply not following Islam. These people are individuals with their own views and political agendas. Fanatical Muslims are no more representative of the true Islamic teachings than Timothy McVeigh or David Koresh are of Christianity. Extremism and fanaticism is a problem that is common to all religious groups. Anyone who thinks that all Muslims are terrorists should remember that the famous boxer Muhammad Ali, perhaps the most celebrated person of our era, is a practicing Muslim."

The link is here.

www.meccacentric.com...

If al Qaeda actually exists, it doesn't seem to have much to do with Islam at all. But, I think our media wanted us to think that Muslims were these blood thirsty individuals. And being that many of us don't know much about Islam, I'll bet a lot of people bought the whole idea. It's easy to put ideas in someone's head, if they don't have any information about it. I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful Muslim people.

Troy

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by MavRck

Bottom line... for america's glutony, devouring likely upwards of 70% of the worlds resources with the most wreckless in-efficient out-put (or lack there of) ... AND YOU WONDER WHY 'THEY' "HATE YOU" ?

I don't wonder I know! It is the extremist elements (not all people) in their religion that propagate this BS among their communities creating more & more terrorists! Everyday they are turning moderate muslim's into raging potential terrorists! Just because we don't agree with "their" book we are wrong!. It is all their fault! The mighty coalition is only responding to the threat imposed by them on us!. Long live the Coalition!

Off you go then...

Just keep in mind the recent wonderfully warm welcome the 'great goalition' received upon returning home...

Keep fighting your (profitable) unjustified wars... guiding the young strong and poor to their deaths, or at the very least to their hell... as they will be taking the life of (or contributing) to taking the lives of countless innocent human beings (in the name of commerce).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join