It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al Qaeda, coming to a salad bar near you!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"(CBS) In this exclusive story, CBS News chief investigative correspondent Armen Keteyian reports the latest terror attack to America involves the possible use of poisons - simultaneous attacks targeting hotels and restaurants at many locations over a single weekend."

Geez! Could they pour on the scare tactics a little more? al Qaeda is apparently everywhere now. What are we up to now? Millions of them? They are at Wendy's now, sprinkling poison in the salad bar.

"Help us, oh, help us. We need protection, al Qaeda is at Wendy's. We need your regulations and new laws now more than ever." lol "Please pass more regulatory bills, our streets and hotels are flooded with terrorists. Please protect us Homeland Security, please take over our food so it will be safe."

I hope more people are aware now, that we are not flooded with terrorists. CBS seems more like the terrorists, along with some of our government officials. Fear, fear, fear.

www.cbsnews.com...

I had to laugh at the funny e-mail title from Natural News. "Media warns that terrorists may target salad bars (plus other news and natural remedies)" Mike Adams has a good sense of humor.

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not going to be laughing when some moron terrorist hits ones of those super Chinese buffets and takes out a few hundred people.

They said they would take us down by death of a thousand cuts do you get what that means?

A few small attacks here at the buffet.

A few small attacks at a few walmarts.

This crap is serious these moron terrorist hate us.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There is a difference between a fabricated terrorist and a real one. I have yet to run across one of them. Yet, according to the news agencies, they are apparently swarming like cockroaches.

I'll agree that someone poisoning the salad bar "is" a bad thing, but what I posted was a scare tactic. Now, they'll probably come up with some evidence of some sort. And they will say, "see, this food safety bill will protect us." But, am I supposed to believe that al Qaeda did it? It looks like al Qaeda may not have done it on 9/11, I believe we had some leaders doing some dirty dealings.

I don't want the scare tactics anymore. I don't want the FDAs so called "help," and I don't want Homeland Security with their fingers in my food.

I want the constitution back, with our rights intact. I want our lives put back together in a sane fashion. I'm tired of being conned into being scared all the time. It's enough. I want the weasels out of office, and I want a sane government put back in its place. I think that is quite a reasonable request.

I would rather have freedom with some risk, instead of a police state, where everything is regulated to the hilt. That's no way to live life. I remember Jesse Ventura saying something like that in one of his shows.

Troy
edit on 23-12-2010 by cybertroy because: left out a word

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm not saying to walk on egg shells your whole life because of the terrorist...

It is also a fantasy to believe that terrorist are not a threat, a threat TO THE CONSTITUTION itself.

No one is making up stories about people who hate america and want to kill us, that my friend is true, it is real, and you have to be prepared for what they will do.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Of course not, the media would never make up stories or print false information. They have been so "honest" in the past.

I have no doubt there are people who are terrorists in this world. But, it is important to understand who the terrorists really are. Groups like the FDA seem to fit that description sometimes with the raids on health food stores and the like. I mean, don't they have something better to do than raid a store that sells raw milk?

I'm not even sure such a group as al Qaeda actually exists. These guys seem to get blamed for everything in the realm of terrorism. Now, supposedly they are training Americans through the internet. Let's have some sort of Patriot act on the internet... I don't want to say that out loud.

Most Americans I know, just want to go on with their lives. They have no interests in being terrorists, nor do I. But, I do want the truth. The corrupt people in our own government scare me more than al Qaeda does. The fact that companies like Monsanto can run over farmers without a slap on the wrist is quite disturbing. And, Monsanto is quite an oppressive group in itself.

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

It is also a fantasy to believe that terrorist are not a threat, a threat TO THE CONSTITUTION itself.

Could you explain how terrorists could be a threat to the U.S. Constitution?

From my point of view, the only threat to the Constitution are those who have the power to suspend the laws of the Constitution. In other words, THE GOVERNMENT

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Because terrorist main goal is to strip us from our God given rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

That is a threat to the constitution.
edit on 23-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
that's been done already. mcdonalds and kfc have cornered the market on hazardous food.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

Could you explain how terrorists could be a threat to the U.S. Constitution?

From my point of view, the only threat to the Constitution are those who have the power to suspend the laws of the Constitution. In other words, THE GOVERNMENT

That is a well stated point. A terrorist isn't going to change the Constitution. Only our government can do that.

Troy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I'm telling you what right now them terrorist attack K F freaking C and we will have an all out onslaught on them!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Not going to be laughing when some moron terrorist hits ones of those super Chinese buffets and takes out a few hundred people.

They said they would take us down by death of a thousand cuts do you get what that means?

A few small attacks here at the buffet.

A few small attacks at a few walmarts.

This crap is serious these moron terrorist hate us.

"They" are probably in a cave somewhere... or clay hut... or whatever hobble it is "they" typically live in... saying almost the exact same thing about you. Except more dramatic... a little more like this...

'They said they will bring shock and awe...'

A few bunker-busters on my wife and daughter

A couple rape and burns down the street

crippled our government and control our only resource

are still here... 10 years later... fighting what... 10 guys? that probably didn't ever exist?

And you're sitting there on your COMPUTER probably beside your TV... in your big HOUSE ... in a 1ST WORLD country... CRYING about the "CONSTITUTION" and how... if "THEY" attack KFC... 'it's on' ???

My..dear...God. Most of these people are more than likely just defending their families.
edit on 23-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

No one is making up stories about people who hate america and want to kill us, that my friend is true, it is real, and you have to be prepared for what they will do.

100% right. This is a very very real threat, Not to mention very very cowardly!. These cowardly "back door" tactics epitomise the exact type of people they are - Pussies! If they want the west because they think we are infidels then form an army and come after us, toe for toe! Why not? because they are cowards!. make no bones about it these wimps will also come after our muslim allies as well! To them anyone who does not think exactly like them is fair game! Moderate muslims included!. They will be eventually smashed!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

My..dear...God. Most of these people are more than likely just defending their families.

It is a lot more than this. They don't believe that we are living the way think we should!. They are extremists. This is very real & they get whatever they deserve for having a negative opinion on the way we live our lives! They have never heard of tolerance!. Just because we don't live according "their book" we are wrong! Stuff em!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This has most likely been covered elsewhere, but I'm still waiting for actual proof that al Qaeda has actually done anything over here. Could I get some proof please? Not some idiot talking head (Dan Blather, Tom Brokejaw, etc.) telling me fearmongering sound bites either. All this sounds like to me is "hey, we want to scare you so bad you'll give up more liberty/privacy/common sense.

Just my two cents. Now I'm back to salad bar.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that's been done already. mcdonalds and kfc have cornered the market on hazardous food.

Very good! I agree with that junk food is a joke and poisonous as it is! However that is a persons choice to kill themselves that way! This threat is disgusting and goes to show the cowardly nature of these people. However, star for you for the jibe at the fast foods people!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Poison a salad bar ? The last time i went to salad bar Bin Laden himself must have dropped some acid in the crab salad,Man i was up all night praying at the porcelain altar .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprian

This thread is about what they have said they wanted to do now or in the future! not what they may or have not done in the past! Are you an Al-Qaeda sympathiser?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I saw this on the news last night. Al-Qaeda going to poison us in our food now. Yeah, right. And the poster above is right too, Al-Qaeda has not, and cannot do anything here on the American Mainland, they haven't the logistics for such an operation. Remember that "Al-Qaeda Agent" that brought a fake truck bomb from the FBI and tried to set it off at a tree lighting ceremony? Did anyone really THINK that little op was on the up & up? Sounded like a set up to me.

There are called "Scare Tactics," and they are designed to terrorize us into giving up our weapons. Not going to happen. I think they (TPTB) should realize by not that nothing, not even world peace, could entice Americans to give up their guns.
God, Guns, and Guts made America, let's keep all three.

I have come to believe "Al-Qaeda," which means "front" is nothing more than a CIA operation for drug running and other black ops. Now the Taliban were once strong, and resilient, but they have been mostly killed off, me thinks. Oh, I am sure if they really wanted to they could send a bomb here, probably through the Mexican/America Border, which is wide open as I understand it. An Arab even kind looks like a Mexican with a little clothes and makeup, and yet the Congress refuses to close that back door, while all the time trying to scare us into complacency. Don't let it happen, folks. Lock and Load, and be ready for anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

First off, please cease with ad hominem/guilt by association attacks, thank you very much.

Secondly, it is very relevant to ask about past evidences as it serves as precedent for future and present ones. As I haven't yet seen any actual proof, other than what the vidiots on the box tell me, then (at least to my way of thinking) there is a reduced belief in what is being claimed currently.

And back to my first issue, why does a disbelief in official propaganda make me a 'sympathizer"? I thought we were to deny ignorance, not promote false division, fearmongering and negating questions/viewpoints via character assassination.

Sorry for ranting.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The vitriolic hatred in this thread is astonishing.

I don't believe that AQ will do a damned thing, but even if they did, one can and should rack it up to casualties of war. We've killed how many thousands of Arabs and Persians? To gripe over a *possible* 300 people in the US dying over bad chinese?

BTW, I advise staying away from open bar buffets / salad bars anyway, unless they are being constantly monitored and maintained. It's not exactly the most clean way of serving food, ya know. S'ok when it's just a family or community pot luck. It's differant when it's hundreds of strangers in flu season. *shrug*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join