It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by MaximumTruth

the point is IT IS REAL AND HAS INHABITANTS WHO KNOW OF YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS.
NUFF SAID HERE peace.....

k

but why should i believe you?

Believe your will and sense wrong needs balance. I not care if you believe me or not I only cut on LIGHT its up to you its YOUR WILL I cannot FORCE you.

my will and judgment tells me i shouldn't entertain a belief in this planet as there is no proof of it's existance.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

But you believed in the wars? SOUL dier As stated I no force. I hope the best for us all for they are comming to cleanse.
edit on 12/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruthmy will and judgment tells me i shouldn't entertain a belief in this planet as there is no proof of it's existance.

Check out this guy's series on SOHO data. Interesting.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

oh but of course. There is evidence for there existence.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Do you think the pictures and sculptures are made from pure imagination?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

But you believed in the wars? SOUL dier As stated I no force. I hope the best for us all for they are comming to cleanse.

You know, I've seen that "idea" around the interwebs (you can find anything nowadays
) and that's an odd hypotisis that they're coming to scrub up our dirty souls or something to better allow us to transcend higher in dimensions.. or something. Or we're in the final seconds of a video game of sorts, points and whatnot lawls.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Do you think the pictures and sculptures are made from pure imagination?

what?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Pics like this of ADAM and EVE and the serpent LORD ENKI (Annunaki)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6e28ee2d4bd.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Every ancient culture have legends about serpents/dragons/snake brothers coming from the heavens and imparting knowledge and peace upon man kind... very compelling.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Pics like this of ADAM and EVE and the serpent LORD ENKI (Annunaki)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6e28ee2d4bd.jpeg[/atsimg]

they are certainly there but who is to say these are depictions of alien life?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

my will and judgment tells me i shouldn't entertain a belief in this planet as there is no proof of it's existance.

Aye, same here. This is exactly my viewpoint, a scientific one.

But on the other hand, I have seen no proof that it doesn't exist either so I am on the fence. The ancients must have been referring to something when they talk of Nibiru, whether that is a planet or maybe a star that has since went nova, or any number of things, is the big mystery though.

The trouble is, everything is subjective and metaphors are often confused with literal meanings as far as ancient texts are concerned.

My guess is we'll probably never find out what Nibiru is, or was, at least not in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

closes bridge puts on deep sea gear and jumps in the river to escape dim troll activities

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

closes bridge puts on deep sea gear and jumps in the river to escape dim troll activities

oh honestly,this troll malarkey...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well... take the time and check out the Epic of Creation and www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

There are 3 of them Nibirus craft?!?!?
Dont ask just research the wings of Nemesis/Nibiru. Thing is that area is so sensitive the soldiers dont even know what land their feet are walking upon... It is cursed and the BLOOD FORMULA REQUIRES CERTAIN BLOODS FROM MULTIPLE NATIONS TO ACTIVATE (formulas main usage) Be safe is all one can wish on ALL HUMANS BEING trapped.

Could you please explain your statements. I would additionally appreciate, any links that you could provide.
This black anomaly is interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

post by tarifa37
Brings up the notition that this is simply a black dot in the center of the sun, produced by the camera processor.

What causes the sun to appear as a black dot when I take a digital photo?

A digital camera has a electronic image sensor that converts light into an electronic signal. If an object is very bright, it can overwhelm the sensor. If you watch video shot with early digital video cameras, you'll see very bright lights show up on the recording as a bright vertical line. The engineers who designed cameras decided that wasn't a useful failure mode so they wrote instructions into the camera to shut off the pixels that got hit with the too bright light. Hence the black dot where the sun should be. Sources: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-12-2010 by igigi because: in the... not int he!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am so glad you made this thread!
I was going to do the exact same thing, but never got around to it. I was like, wtf is that!
lol

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hibat

Nope ! Not Nibiru. It only exists in your head.
Keep the 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
love it mate,

got a friend whos just come back from afgan, he says these vid come from frontline sources, (journalists, soldiers, im pissed.....

bless

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's an artifact of the camera... I can reproduce this with just my little flip cam.... No it's not a planet...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join