It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi, i just was watching a video of an ambush in Afghanistan and i realise that the son has a black spot in the center, like a very big planet, i wonder if this could be the called planet X.

Big black dot in the son

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
now that, is shocking

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hibat

I like liveleak as well... really night source for middle-east deployewd soldier video.. although it's turning more into break.com day by day

EDIT: OOOOOOOH... I see it. lol.. starting at around 2:30.

Now... I used to think all these "dark thing obscurring the sun was all smoke-n-cgi mirrors, but this is just a straight up ambush shoot out vid.. wtfrak?
edit on 21-12-2010 by igigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't think it's anything other than some kind of artifact. Theoretically speaking, the sun would bleach out anything in it's path with the light coming off of it. That, I can't explain though. Never seen anything like that before.

www.uulight.net...

^ shows up in these stills too.
Although on those stills, I find it interesting that the dots show up in the reflections as well.

edit on 12/21/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What evidence is there that Nibiru is real OR not real? Is it all complete speculation? I have never looked into it much at all but the thought of it is #ing scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
S*&F dont know what that is it doenst appear the soldiers see it tho.

edit on 12/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
S*&F dont know what that is it doenst appear the soldiers see it tho.

To be honest, they're in the middle of a fire-fight, and if that object is a real object in front of the sun, it prolly would of been there for a while and not being commented on by the soldiers actively in a fire-fight. just imo.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
you can see a brief glimpse of the black dot again around the 2:14 -2:16 mark as the camera is panning from the right (where they are claiming the enemy is located) towards the left (where the sun is), then back to the right again. In that brief bit of blue sky, the black dot appears again.

So unless Planet X can appear in two spots at one time, I don't think this is it.
edit on 21-12-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its when the camera automatically shuts down pixels when the light detected is too bright for the sensor.

The sun is too bright to take a picture of.askville.amazon.com...

A digital camera has a electronic image sensor that converts light into an electronic signal. If an object is very bright, it can overwhelm the sensor. If you watch video shot with early digital video cameras, you'll see very bright lights show up on the recording as a bright vertical line. The engineers who designed cameras decided that wasn't a useful failure mode so they wrote instructions into the camera to shut off the pixels that got hit with the too bright light. Hence the black dot where the sun should be.

edit on 21-12-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There are 3 of them Nibirus craft?!?!?
Dont ask just research the wings of Nemesis/Nibiru. Thing is that area is so sensitive the soldiers dont even know what land their feet are walking upon... It is cursed and the BLOOD FORMULA REQUIRES CERTAIN BLOODS FROM MULTIPLE NATIONS TO ACTIVATE (formulas main usage) Be safe is all one can wish on ALL HUMANS BEING trapped.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
nibiru was invented on some old sci fi show

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
they are using a helmet mount camera, probably the very popular GoPro camera. These cameras always make a black dot when pointed at or in the direction of the sun or a very bright object. I have one myself and have a few videos showing a black spot in the middle of the sun.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ringing

Boom, you know... I have no idea why I didn't think of that. I was just researching new cameras, and ya... that's a nice option to have..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth

Aye, except for the fact that it is from ancient Babylonian and Sumerian texts.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

o rly?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

o rly?

Really
(Revelation 18) After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority; and the earth was made bright with his splendor. 2 He called out with a mighty voice, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! It has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt of every foul spirit, a haunt of every foul bird, a haunt of every foul and hateful beast. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich from the power of her luxury." 4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you do not take part in her sins, and so that you do not share in her plagues; 5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

The PUFOIN Perspective provides an analysis of intriguing current and/or historical events. We endeavor to provide both supportive and discrediting points of view when available and allow the reader to judge for themselves on the credibility of the topic. Occasionally, we'll provide our own commentary, which is designed to provide the reader with an opportunity to consider other possibilities. It is understood that those visiting PUFOIN are here because of the very nature of the material being shared. Thus, that being said the reader is already somewhat biased to a particular viewpoint. Sharing this material with those who do not ascribe to this type of thinking can be enlightening for you and for them. It can lead to interesting discussions and also debates. We hope you enjoy our latest commentary.
Anunnaki & Nibiru - The Return
A PUFOIN Commentary
By John Jaeger

An ongoing interest and debate has been Planet X. This allusive planet has been linked to the myths of the Sumerian Tablets, which speak of the returning of Nibiru (a mythical planet said to visit our solar system once very 3600 years due to its elliptical orbit). Nibiru is said to be the home of our forefathers; the original creators of the Human race; the gods of the Old Testament. Is Nibiru real? The writings of the Sumerian Tablets as translated by Zachariah Sitchin and pre-date any known written history, seem to suggest that it is

www.pufoin.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

o rly?

Really
(Revelation 18) After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority; and the earth was made bright with his splendor. 2 He called out with a mighty voice, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! It has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt of every foul spirit, a haunt of every foul bird, a haunt of every foul and hateful beast. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich from the power of her luxury." 4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you do not take part in her sins, and so that you do not share in her plagues; 5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

1: the bible is not babylonian or somalian.

2: it doesn't mention nibiru at all

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

lol that was mentioning the grounds the soldiers are sacificing upon. Soldiers of WEST AND EAST NORTH SOUTH SEE BLOOD FORMULA

Also stories within GENESIS mainly the GREAT FLOOD came from Ancient Sumarian text IRAQ as well as ADAM and EVE read before you go killing and not know why before you are trapped in a blood formula that can trace back to YOUR loved ones placing them in harm WAY as well.. i4i is real

Here is for you.
Father Anu, Enlil beamed from Earth to Nibiru, Affirm, by the law of succession, that I, your son by your own half-sister Antu, precede and have authority over Ea, though, he, your eldest son, be.

Come to Earth, Enlil begged Anu, Make Enki obey me.

Enlil warned Anu he'd have to deal with Alalu too: He yells he's King of Earth and Nibiru.

So, 416, 000 years ago, Anu flew to Earth.

Anu flies from Nibiru to Earth

On Earth, he put three straws in his right hand, held them out to Ea and Enlil: Whoever draws the long straw rules Nibiru. Draw the short straw and you command Earth. Middle-sized straw: run mining and sea transport.

"By their lots the tasks they divided; Anu to Nibiru to return, its ruler on the throne to remain.

"The Edin [Mesopotamia] to Enlil was allotted, to be Lord of Command, more settlements to establish, of the skyships and their heros charge to take. Of all the lands until they the bar of the seas encounter, the leader to be.

"To Ea the seas and the oceans as his domain were granted, lands beyond the bar of the waters by him to be governed, in the Abzu [southeastern Africa] to be the master, with ingenuity the gold to procure." [Sitchin, Z., Lost Book of Enki, pages 92 -93]. Enlil’d already displaced by Enlil as Anu’s successor on Nibiru, now Enlil, “this rival, this robber of Ea’s birthright” commanded him on Earth.

But Enlil’s first act conciliated Ea. Enlil forever gave Eridu (the settlement Ea’d created on the Persian Gulf) to Ea. Enlil bestowed the title, EN.KI, EARTH’S LORD, on Ea [Sitchin, Z., 1985, The
www.enkispeaks.com...&Mining_2.html

The area is sensitive but if many believed in the lord they would of thought of it many times befor leaving their families- there is major knowledge of euphrates river which is there as well written within the BIBLE...

NIBIRU ISNT MADE UP ITS INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC-PEACE BROTHERENZ AT WAR

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

o rly?

Really

1: the bible is not babylonian or somalian.

2: it doesn't mention nibiru at all

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

Source

The Sumerians were also able to measure the distance between stars very precisely. But how is it possible that earthbound, primitive, pretechnological people were able to do this? And even more mysteriously, why? Such star maps would be neccessary for space travellers, but not for the ancient primitive Sumerians. Given the extraordinary accuracy of Sumerian astronomical calculations, perhaps it is prudent to have another look at those areas where their information differs from ours. The Sumerians assign 12 "celestial bodies" to the solar system, the sun, the moon and 10 planets. Today we recognize 11 of these, but it was not always the case. Until the late 18th century Western astronomers only knew of the existence of 6 planets - Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Uranus was discovered in 1781, Neptune in 1846, and Pluto in 1930. In this light, is it possible that the Sumerians 12th celestial body is yet to be discovered, a planet that the Sumerins called Nibiru?

Source

And about a thousand other sources on top. Oh by the way, I'm pretty sure Somalians have nothing to do with ancient Sumer/Babylon.

edit on 21/12/10 by Morgil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

People will hit you with www.sitchiniswrong.com... ... but honestly one man's interpretation clashing with another's.. surprise surprise.. Then again Sitchen still has living friends to defend him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join